Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her (53136 Views)

What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) / "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got / Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her by Dyt(f): 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
izzou:

It's normal

We all do

wink
Re: The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her by Jointhemiltons2(m): 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
CaroLyner:
I think this gown is beyond amendment grin

Lol even the material sef. Luks like all dz bend down select dey sell at Ngwa Road grin
Re: The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her by Cityguy: 12:03am On Mar 03, 2017
This is nightmare!
Re: The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
Joavid:
some people dumb sha. How can you order your wedding gown online?

Who does that
I did that without regrets
Re: The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her by Allansmith: 7:32am On Dec 25, 2017
There are some designers that sees sewing as a passion and are always with a difference..Delivers right on time and exactly as client wants their Fabric to come out...Get a picture if the dress you want and i bet this Lady brings it out just as it appears on picture...Whatsapp..+234 708 443 3774 ...08060049636...

Orjhong:
And I was about ordering a dress, so discouraged right now, always ask for a phone camera shot of every item from at least 4 angles before buying. Chai, in this recession. She should look for a dress to rent.
Re: The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her by Allansmith: 7:35am On Dec 25, 2017
There are some designers that sees sewing as a passion and are always with a difference..Delivers right on time and exactly as client wants their Fabric to come out...Get a picture of the dress you want and i bet this Lady brings it out just as it appears on picture...Whatsapp..+234 708 443 3774 ...08060049636...

Juzzybabe:
After my experience I never and will never buy online again. I know that feelings cheesy
Re: The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her by Immaangel2: 10:56am On Mar 02, 2020
i see nothing wrong with the dress o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Python Photoshoot Scares Miss Uganda / Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) / Toni-Ann Singh Crowned Miss World 2019 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.