Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,174 members, 7,807,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

How To Know A Fake Pastor In 5min - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Know A Fake Pastor In 5min (11818 Views)

Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? / 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria / At Last The Fake Pastor Exposed! Who Is Next, Oyedepo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know A Fake Pastor In 5min by surued: 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2009
go see him or her and ask him or her to tell you why you are here. what is your purpose in Nigeria

a man of the True God will tell you why you are here or tell you to do 1,3 or  7 days prayers and God will tell both of you

its there job

a fake one will start asking too many questions, or no answer at all. run away from him,

I call the fake one, business man with tithe business models, all he preaches is blessing
Re: How To Know A Fake Pastor In 5min by Explosive(m): 8:13pm On Dec 13, 2009
This is really simple, how to know a fake pastor. Firstly, a fake pastor preaches about 'TRINITY', when clearly it does not exist at all. Secondly, a fake wouldn't know the true prophet to our generation. A fake wouldn't know we are in the last generation, a fake wouldn't know that it is an abomination for a woman to preach in the church, a fake wouldn't know that the last 7 years would begin next year, a fake wouldn't know about the significance of OBAMA, a fake wouldn't know what transpired in the garden of Eden, he will tell you that Eve ate an apple when what went down has nothing to do with eating, a fake wouldn't know that the pillar of fire is being photographed in churches. In summary, a fake wouldn't know he is a fake. Will be expecting ur reply(ies) wink
Re: How To Know A Fake Pastor In 5min by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2009
Oh my God, they're so convinced that they've got it down. . .
Re: How To Know A Fake Pastor In 5min by semid4lyfe(m): 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2009
Explosive:

This is really simple, how to know a fake pastor. Firstly, a fake pastor preaches about 'TRINITY', when clearly it does not exist at all. Secondly, a fake wouldn't know the true prophet to our generation. A fake wouldn't know we are in the last generation, a fake wouldn't know that it is an abomination for a woman to preach in the church, a fake wouldn't know that the last 7 years would begin next year, a fake wouldn't know about the significance of OBAMA, a fake wouldn't know what transpired in the garden of Eden, he will tell you that Eve ate an apple when what went down has nothing to do with eating, a fake wouldn't know that the pillar of fire is being photographed in churches. In summary, a fake wouldn't know he is a fake. Will be expecting your reply(ies) wink

Going by your summation, most of the pastors of the modern day pentecostal churches are fake abi? and please what is the significance of Obama? Waiting eagerly for your response.
Re: How To Know A Fake Pastor In 5min by Horus(m): 11:00pm On Dec 13, 2009
How to know a fake pastor in 5min?. Very simple; Just punch him very hard in the face. If he scream the word Damn!!, he is a fake pastor.
Re: How To Know A Fake Pastor In 5min by donjon: 7:33am On Dec 14, 2009
So itz an abomination for women to preach?

Intresting!
It seems all NL bible scholars are on vacation
Re: How To Know A Fake Pastor In 5min by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:28am On Dec 14, 2009
From an aspiring Bible Scholar: How to tell a fake pastor from a real one

Mathew 7:16
Ye shall know them by their fruits: Do men gather grapes from thorns, or figs from thistles:

1: They have one mantra and one only (Judge not, that ye be not judged. or Touch not my Anointed) conveniently excluding the remainder of the verses that gives the phrase complete meaning (that way they can associate themselves directly with God saying that you challenge God because you challenge them when they obviously err in scripture, spiritually or morally)
2: They have very little knowledge of the book of Revelations and the prophecy of the End of Days and they hardly preach Salvation+Growth in Christian Faith, rather they preach instant deliverance from Sin and Hell by "His Grace" (Which is not infinite like "His Mercies" which endureth forever). Essentially you can be a sinner turned born-again in an instant and receive the full benefits thereof without any work forgetting that God says, You shall surely reap what you have sown. and that Faith without Works is dead. They are Faith-Pastors and have no works to show for their faith.
3: They are surrounded by worldly things which they claim are blessings from God and above all else (especially above your VISA to heaven) the fruits of this world are your reward, forgetting that God says store up goods in heaven where they are safe from rot
4: They have a weakness for the sins for the flesh and lust for women of easy virtue (prostitutes)
5: They serve mammon (Money) and not God. WHen God says 1 tenth of your harvests, they say 100% if you really want God to bless you
Re: How To Know A Fake Pastor In 5min by Tonyet1(m): 12:11pm On Dec 14, 2009
surued:

go see him or her and ask him or her to tell you why you are here. what is your purpose in Nigeria

a man of the True God will tell you why you are here or tell you to do 1,3 or 7 days prayers and God will tell both of you

its there job

a fake one will start asking too many questions, or no answer at all. run away from him,

I call the fake one, business man with tithe business models, all he preaches is blessing

hmmm is there really a fixed number of days one must pray to get a revelation? interesting

And again, what is wrong with counselling, didnt Jesus ask
Re: How To Know A Fake Pastor In 5min by Tonyet1(m): 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2009
Explosive:

This is really simple, how to know a fake pastor. Firstly, a fake pastor preaches about 'TRINITY', when clearly it does not exist at all. Secondly, a fake wouldn't know the true prophet to our generation. A fake wouldn't know we are in the last generation, a fake wouldn't know that it is an abomination for a woman to preach in the church, a fake wouldn't know that the last 7 years would begin next year, a fake wouldn't know about the significance of OBAMA, a fake wouldn't know what transpired in the garden of Eden, he will tell you that Eve ate an apple when what went down has nothing to do with eating, a fake wouldn't know that the pillar of fire is being photographed in churches. In summary, a fake wouldn't know he is a fake. Will be expecting your reply(ies) wink

Lets see who is the fake pastor, you or them

1. Jesus said I and the Father are one - John.10:30, I will send another comforter [allon parakleeton]- meaning another of like kind allon(God),
(John.14:16) now doesnt it sound it they all are one, For there are 3 who bears witness in heaven (1Jn.5:cool

2. Who is the true prophet of our generation? is there really one true prophet again today? the office of a prophet is a calling,like the apostles and teachers (1.cor.12) and anyone can assume this office if the light of grace is shed

3. Even a nursery kid will tell you we are in the last days, what is the big deal there?

4. Before you misinterpret scriptures, let me correct you, bible never warned against a woman preaching, it rather advised women to keep silent in the church, silent could mean being under the authority of your husband, never assuming any office without the approval of your husband (well thats a topic of its own altogether) afterall wasnt it a woman who proclaimed the risen christ (preaching the gospel) and by the way, check this out, if God is a spirit, and bible says there is neither a female or male in the spirit, therefore doenst it mean, God sees no one as male nor female, but spirit beings. hmmmmm

5. Forgive me to say that YOU ARE A FALSE CHRISTIAN angry angry, how dare you assume the number of years remaining for the coming of the christ, when the christ himself said he himself knoweth not the day or season. nonsense angry (matt.24:36 )

6. hmmm, OBAMA? interesting, dont knwo his significance too, maybe your explanations can help

7. But i thought Genesis 3:6 said and she ate, (isnt 'ate' the past tense of 'eat') hmmm interesting also

8. Photographs of the pillar of fire? never seen nor heard of it undecided

9. Yes a fake will never know he is fake until he's told. cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Know A Fake Pastor In 5min by VALIDATOR: 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2009
@poster
Please can you tell me any man of God that you have used your method to validate and any one you have used it to invalidate?
Re: How To Know A Fake Pastor In 5min by Tonyet1(m): 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2009
good question, i mean very good question
Re: How To Know A Fake Pastor In 5min by Explosive(m): 1:24pm On Dec 14, 2009
Tonye-t:

Lets see who is the fake pastor, you or them

1. Jesus said I and the Father are one - John.10:30, I will send another comforter [allon parakleeton]- meaning another of like kind allon(God),
(John.14:16) now doesnt it sound it they all are one, For there are 3 who bears witness in heaven (1Jn.5:cool

2. Who is the true prophet of our generation? is there really one true prophet again today? the office of a prophet is a calling,like the apostles and teachers (1.cor.12) and anyone can assume this office if the light of grace is shed

3. Even a nursery kid will tell you we are in the last days, what is the big deal there?

4. Before you misinterpret scriptures, let me correct you, bible never warned against a woman preaching, it rather advised women to keep silent in the church, silent could mean being under the authority of your husband, never assuming any office without the approval of your husband (well thats a topic of its own altogether) afterall wasnt it a woman who proclaimed the risen christ (preaching the gospel) and by the way, check this out, if God is a spirit, and bible says there is neither a female or male in the spirit, therefore doenst it mean, God sees no one as male nor female, but spirit beings. hmmmmm

5. Forgive me to say that YOU ARE A FALSE CHRISTIAN angry angry, how dare you assume the number of years remaining for the coming of the christ, when the christ himself said he himself knoweth not the day or season. nonsense angry (matt.24:36 )

6. hmmm, OBAMA? interesting, dont knwo his significance too, maybe your explanations can help

7. But i thought Genesis 3:6 said and she ate, (isnt 'ate' the past tense of 'eat') hmmm interesting also

8. Photographs of the pillar of fire? never seen nor heard of it undecided

9. Yes a fake will never know he is fake until he's told. cheesy cheesy

Well, i wonder who the FALSE CHRISTIAN is. Did u also read in John 16;25 when He said he was speaking in parables, or did you read in 5;43 when he also said that in His father's name had he come, so if JESUS CHRIST is is father's name, bros, what is is name. Or did u examine John8;24 & Isaiah $3;10. Well, Obama is here to work with the antichrist. (rev 13). U have never heard of the pillar of fire and u call me a false christian, too bad. In the old testament, it led the isrealites, in the desert during the days of Moses. Genesis said she "ate", what did she eat? EAT was used as a symbol for,  my favourite, women aren't suppose 2 preach saya the bible(1cor14;33-35) I know you dont know about the last 7yrs, Dan 9. B4 i ansa u, i'll ask u a question, how many church ages are thera in this world and which one are we living in. will be expecting ur reply ha ha
Re: How To Know A Fake Pastor In 5min by Explosive(m): 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2009
check www.Nealfrisby.com. that should talk on the prophet question.
Re: How To Know A Fake Pastor In 5min by mrperfect(m): 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2009
I am here to learn.
Re: How To Know A Fake Pastor In 5min by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2009
surued:

a man of the True God will tell you why you are here or tell you to do 1,3 or  7 days prayers and God will tell both of you

its there job

I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU BRO.
Re: How To Know A Fake Pastor In 5min by Explosive(m): 3:28pm On Dec 14, 2009
@Tonye-t
U said ur bible said a woman should keep silent in the church right? This is correct, but dat means if a woman shuld keep silent in d church, what then gives her the right to preach when she's suppose to HUSH.
Re: How To Know A Fake Pastor In 5min by Explosive(m): 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2009
@Tonye-t
U said ur bible said a woman should keep silent in the church right? This is correct, but dat means if a woman shuld keep silent in d church, what then gives her the right to preach when she's suppose to HUSH.
Re: How To Know A Fake Pastor In 5min by Explosive(m): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2009
@Tonye-t
Re: How To Know A Fake Pastor In 5min by KunleOshob(m): 3:57pm On Dec 14, 2009
@explosive
Tonyet has a way of reading his bible up side down whilst panel beating it to suit pre-conceived notions.
Re: How To Know A Fake Pastor In 5min by jagunlabi(m): 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2009
Don't you all do that in the entire christiandom?Is that not why there are over 30,000 denominations and counting?
KunleOshob:

@explosive
Tonyet has a way of reading his bible up side down whilst panel beating it to suit pre-conceived notions.
Re: How To Know A Fake Pastor In 5min by Sonofpeace(m): 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2009
Well a fake pastor will always speak much about money, wealth, physical things forget about the most important thing(message of the kingdom). He love population more than being born again. He says 'thus says the lord' when God have not said anything. He see himself as God to his fellowers. They will alwayz want to cheat you whenever you have a business with him. Finally, a fake pastor usually say 'christian love world' when the bible made us to understand that we should not love world and the things in it(1john 2:15).
Re: How To Know A Fake Pastor In 5min by Sonofpeace(m): 4:29pm On Dec 14, 2009
@Explosive, you are too fake to talk here,
Re: How To Know A Fake Pastor In 5min by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2009
but for the minute number of serious posts here, this thread should be in the jokes section.
Re: How To Know A Fake Pastor In 5min by Tonyet1(m): 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2009
@sonofpeace dont mind mr.Explosive, i wonder what he is exploding cheesy cheesy

Explosive:

Did u also read in John 16;25 when He said he was speaking in parables, or did you read in 5;43 when he also said that in His father's name had he come, so if JESUS CHRIST is is father's name, bros, what is is name. Or did u examine John8;24 & Isaiah $3;10.

goosh, i think i have just found myself another KunleOshod - peeps who just lift passages and make baseless ascertions, lest u misinform peeps here let me correct your wrong assumption

1. Did u read that passage of John.16:25 in KJV b4 misquoting yourself, KJV said it this way,. . . this things have i spoken unto you in proverbs " Proverbs are hidden secrets, if you connect the both, it means he spake to them about his connection to God in such a way that "they will hear but will never come to the understanding" and besides go back and read that chapter from the start maybe you'll understand better that he was actually teaching them about his ascension and not his Oneness with his Father. for the latter he did at several times in several places.

2. Safe for time, i would have taught you about the flame of fire and its significance, OBAMA and the wrong passage you are quoting to butress rubbish. Why cant christians just read the bible better rather than mixing pathetic Watchtower articles. The HolySpirit was given to teach us all things and not some dotty biblos angry angry expect me 2mrw when i'l come teach you what you think u know but dont know
Re: How To Know A Fake Pastor In 5min by Tonyet1(m): 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2009
KunleOshod stop your BABBLINGS here, come back and finish your scores down here like a real christian should
Re: How To Know A Fake Pastor In 5min by noetic15(m): 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2009
KunleOshob:

@explosive

so kunleOshob is the same person as Explosive . . . .I laugh in hebrew grin grin
Re: How To Know A Fake Pastor In 5min by KunleOshob(m): 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2009
jagunlabi:

Don't you all do that in the entire christiandom?Is that not why there are over 30,000 denominations and counting?

i do agree that a lot of distortions exist today in christianity, but that is not to say that the true teachings of christ as been lost or should not be upheld. That is why you see some of us standing up to fight for the faith and being accused by brethen of being anti-christ just becos we speak against the heresies going on in most churches today.
Re: How To Know A Fake Pastor In 5min by honeric01(m): 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2009
interesting.
Re: How To Know A Fake Pastor In 5min by KunleOshob(m): 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2009
It is clear that any pastor that twists/manipulate scripture is fake, hence any pastor that preaches the false and herectically greedy doctrine of compulasry tithing must most definitely be a FAKE.
Re: How To Know A Fake Pastor In 5min by honeric01(m): 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2009
any pastor that does not pay his or her levite (chorister) is fake and any pastor that spends the tithe money alone without remembering the poor, orphans and widows is fake.
Re: How To Know A Fake Pastor In 5min by Horus(m): 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2009
What most Christians do not realise, is that you have to be Fake to be a pastor.
Re: How To Know A Fake Pastor In 5min by noetic15(m): 11:33pm On Dec 14, 2009
KunleOshob:

It is clear that any pastor that twists/manipulate scripture is fake, hence any pastor that preaches the false and herectically greedy doctrine of compulasry tithing must most definitely be a FAKE.

is this a joke or what?
cant u see that u are pushing this tithing thing too far? . . , . . . . . . , there is a lot of sense in the pro-tithing argument too. tithing remains an optional thing. . .but every xtian must be financially commited to the spread of the gospel.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Church Did You Attend As A Child &how Did It Impact You While Growing Up? / We Distributed 74.6 M Bibles In Nigeria In 55 Years – Gideons International / THE SPIRITUALITIE OF THE SNAKE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.