Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford (42524 Views)

12 Photos Only Women Will Understand / Ladies, Please Date A Man Who Can Afford Your Transport At Least! / Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by distilledwalex(m): 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
cry

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by SweetBoyFriend(m): 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
repogirl:
blah blah blah, save me the sob story abeg.

If you are broke, work hard and pray for upliftment. I will stop mocking broke small boys when they stop calling hardworking women earning their money Oloshos.

Shut up small girl

Just look at this little kid calling someone broke small boy

At least change the background of where you take pictures

Go get a job because you still live with your parents
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by SweetBoyFriend(m): 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
nasha1:

which business r u talking about? so anyone will just come here and claim 2 be anything,u lot are trembling? do u think very rich people have time 2 spend arguing stupidly online with faceless people? do u think making money is easy and less time consuming?
u people should have sense na,it is not that bad.

You're dumb

Money is the easiest thing to make

No one would come up here to say they're rich if they truly are not

I can show you an everyday item you see everyday and it's not even expensive and you can make millions of naira in your first month but you're too dumb and ignorant to say that money is too hard to make

Die in poverty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by repogirl(f): 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Shut up small girl

Just look at this little kid calling someone broke small boy

At least change the background of where you take pictures

Go get a job because you still live with your parents
lmao!
Change background for who? You foolish little small boys? Did I tell you I am looking for market? I take a pic wherever I want to and if you have a problem, go French kiss a goat for all I care.

Besides, what are you people even seeing? The place is dark and you can't see anything, maybe you are imagining things, lol! See your friend back there that works in a psychiatric hospital for help in that case.
You want to see my house, find me on instagram and then shut the fúck up.

And thanks for the compliment, I thank God for keeping my looks so fresh and forever young. cheesy
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by EAZY2422(m): 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
DuchessBlue:
She's damn right
and ur off to yaba left.
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by lordbish(m): 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

I find it offensive when women can't get off their lazy asses and go get a job so they can afford whatever they want

I find it offensive when women depend on men for money, cars, gifts and houses, what do these women bring to the table ?? Their stinky pusssy, that's all they can offer

I find it offensive when women ask for money or gifts, they now take relationships as a full time employment

At the end of the day they will start shouting "All men are the same"

May God strike me dead any day i spend money on any girl or even buy her an ordinary gift (except my families and wife if i ever marry)

I'm constantly flying to different countries running my business, sometimes i go 4 days straight without sleeping, stacking up my money while you're laying on your comfortable bed calling yourself Slay Queen on Instagram and at the end of the day you will ask me for a 100k perfume ?? Don't let me vex for your family

Why is it the guy's responsibility to buy things for you ?? Don't you have a father ?? What have you bought for the guy ?? He would waste his energy and strength having sex with you and at the end of the day you will have the courage to ask for money ??

This is how stupid they are, wanting a 100k perfume when she should be asking the guy to buy a brand new used brain for her

These hoes don't deserve anything

*Spits
Boss abeg where I fit see you make I give you chilled champagne. You said it all.
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by repogirl(f): 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
nasha1:

LMAO yet u are here fighting with women? what a m0ron.loser!u are a NOBODY, what is ur father's name?who u be? u have million of dollars yet u don't know that the plural of million is million? grin kai!
hunger dey cause hallucination, i understand the complexity u are suffering from.New york indeed! look at this pako jobless nigga wey no chop since morning,he has been on this thread fighting women grin.
PREACH SIS!!! AMEN!

Don't mind the broke ass, California ko...And he has time to be trading words on Nairaland with 'small girls'! Bwahahahahahahaha! Deceiving himself.
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
nasha1:

LMAO yet u are here fighting with women? what a m0ron.loser!u are a NOBODY, what is ur father's name?who u be? u have million of dollars yet u don't know that the plural of million is million? grin kai!
hunger dey cause hallucination, i understand the complexity u are suffering from.New york indeed! look at this pako jobless nigga wey no chop since morning,he has been on this thread fighting women grin.

The way he used that "millions" is correct. One can say 10 million dollar. But can't say '10 millions dollars. One can have millions of something. You came here forming learned because of a reply a certain EFCC handler gave a student. Pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
repogirl:
lmao!
Change background for who? You foolish little small boys? Did I tell you I am looking for market? I take a pic wherever I want to and if you have a problem, go French kiss a goat for all I care.

Besides, what are you people even seeing? The place is dark and you can't see anything, maybe you are imagining things, lol! See your friend back there that works in a psychiatric hospital for help in that case.
You want to see my house, find me on instagram and then shut the fúck up.

And thanks for the compliment, I thank God for keeping my looks so fresh and forever young. cheesy

Some of these patients started just like you are doing now: from empty bragging to mocking paupers, who are good at destroying things. There is a limit to what you can get away with despite the distance.
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by repogirl(f): 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
B2Spirits:

Some of these patients started just like you are doing now: from empty bragging to mocking paupers, who are good at destroying things. There is a limit to what you can get away with despite the distance.
empty bragging? Where exactly have I bragged emptily abi are you confused? Did I call you a pauper? If you are a pauper,is it my fault?

You won't talk to your friend who is claiming fake houses in New York and California. Na me you see abi?

You don't know me and probably never will so stay on your lane. Wish you whatever you wish for me. Bye!
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
repogirl:
empty bragging? Where exactly have I bragged emptily abi are you confused? Did I call you a pauper? If you are a pauper,is it my fault?

You won't talk to your friend who is claiming fake houses in New York and California. Na me you see abi?

You don't know me and probably never will so stay on your lane. Wish you whatever you wish for me. Bye!

If you lack the ability to understand, no wonder you churn out stories that never shined beyond NL. Who in his sanity will refer to himself online as a pauper? I warned you...

1 Like

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by nonix22(m): 10:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

I find it offensive when women can't get off their lazy asses and go get a job so they can afford whatever they want

I find it offensive when women depend on men for money, cars, gifts and houses, what do these women bring to the table ?? Their stinky pusssy, that's all they can offer

I find it offensive when women ask for money or gifts, they now take relationships as a full time employment

At the end of the day they will start shouting "All men are the same"

May God strike me dead any day i spend money on any girl or even buy her an ordinary gift (except my families and wife if i ever marry)

I'm constantly flying to different countries running my business, sometimes i go 4 days straight without sleeping, stacking up my money while you're laying on your comfortable bed calling yourself Slay Queen on Instagram and at the end of the day you will ask me for a 100k perfume ?? Don't let me vex for your family

Why is it the guy's responsibility to buy things for you ?? Don't you have a father ?? What have you bought for the guy ?? He would waste his energy and strength having sex with you and at the end of the day you will have the courage to ask for money ??

This is how stupid they are, wanting a 100k perfume when she should be asking the guy to buy a brand new used brain for her

These hoes don't deserve anything

*Spits
o boy, you finish analysis here o!
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Gerrard59(m): 10:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
kennygee:

That's why I said go for a woman who has a legitimate means of income. It means she is the one taking care of herself. She won't own things she can't afford on her salary.

Honestly, I must give you commendation for replying the lot who bombarded your mentions. It is not easy.

Unfortunately, what most Nigerian males don't know is that [/b]women marry up and not down[b]. A woman unless for unforeseen circumstances will not date/marry a man below her level. I am forced to think it is how ladies are - generally. Surprisingly and ironically, majority of the males who bashed you won't want their female relatives (sisters, daughters, nieces, cousins) to marry men who are not financially stable. It is a fact. People talk about those days, forgetting the men took care of the ladies.

I was discussing with some female friends today and they said same and these are creamy, classy and expensive chicks. I even told one that if I should date you, I will go bankrupt. It is that simple. People should go for what they can maintain. Majority if not all women love to be cherished and kept happy and these things involve money. It is simply hypocritical for anyone to think there can romance without finance, certainly not in this century. The economics doesn't favour it. The most the men can do is to admire, compliment and face front. Better still work harder and smarter. Because say you go market no mean say you must buy everything you see.

Now I see why you were steadfast in attacking back, you registered in 2006. grin Folks who registered during that period are fierce warriors. #WehDoneSis

1 Like

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by miredia(m): 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lunagirl:

I am speaking for myself. Even if I date a rich guy, there is a very tiny limit to what I can accept from him. Don't you want to help yourself
Now, you and I know this is a lie.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Lunagirl(f): 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
miredia:
Now, you and I know this is a lie.

I just spoke for myself. Please speak for yourself and yourself only : undecided
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by progress69: 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Ain't you ratchet ??

Nna...se ba the babe be that. Chia. ... I can't laugh.

Dem.go come.online dey form one thing. Useless hoes
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Omoluabi16(m): 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
Not wanting to sound misogynist, But I wonder when some women will start using their brain. On one hand you cry for equality, then you portray yourself as a gold digger, who needs a man's finances to maintain some standard. Affordability is actually relative.No one is talking about love or happiness.. just be rich, then you've got access to bleep as many gold diggers as possible. God punish poverty.
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by progress69: 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
repogirl:
you get mind. These broke boys will eat you like suya.

Everyone knows better soup, na money dem use cook am but guys choose to live in fantasy world as if Otedola's daughters would date any of them here on this thread.

Even our dear President who is an 'austere' man of meagre means and very humble gave his daughter into a billionaire family.

Allow them to keep deceiving themselves as if the reality is not glaringly in their faces. Once it's this sort of topic, it's best you clear off and allow them vent their frustrations.

Lol.
The problem is most of u end up being bleeped and dumped over and over again. It's something I do. U will either end up in an unhappy home, or run from your matrimonial home in less than 2 years. Its not a curse.....its the reality i have seen.
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by progress69: 10:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
VLongstrider:

This mentality of yours is archaic and good enough for the trashcan. What exactly do you mean by 'Afford her upkeep'?
When intelligent and hard-working women over the world are fighting for equality,you're here throwing spanners at their works.
Hillary Clinton almost became the president of the world's most powerful nation and you're here thinking backward like a retard,looking for a guy who can afford you.
I'm disgusted at your reasoning and mentality....you're not fit for this century!
there type ends u being bleeped and dumped over and over again in the quest to only date their imaginary big boys
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by pussyAvenger: 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
goldman777:

Your nose and teeth are too big and you have broad chest like a man shocked gosh!!!
the way u insult guys......no be say u fine oo......no vex me again on this forum..

what dose of folly on just one girl
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by pussyAvenger: 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
kennygee:

My dear, don't you plan to take care of your woman?

Has it become a bad thing for a man to ensure the standard he married his woman is still maintained after marriage?

I don't see anything wrong in it.

A woman can do good by herself, but marriage should be add more to you. Because you have a husband who should take care of you.

If you have a job, then your salary can augment what he cannot afford to do.

We have become so accustomed to this trend that a man must not handle all the responsibility of a woman because he married her, then what is the benefit of marriage if there is not added value?

Won't the woman just remain single to take care of her own needs?

If we keep thinking like this, the institution of marriage will just be anyhow.
wat a warped mentality.......now wey fine ladies dey find man them no come see.......pull up ur panties and sniff that thing between ur legs.....yes that smelly thing..........Good! u dont deserve anything......
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by miredia(m): 11:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
Johnsown1:

my brother ur on point, it has happened to ma brother once, what she stoled was 4 tubbers of yam,almost half bag of rice and our stainless tea cup( that one that magnets spoon inside) and also collected 10k from him.
looooooooool.
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by rusher14: 1:51am On Mar 03, 2017
kennygee:

Dude. I'll take your apology after you must have read that comment properly and deduced what I am trying to say.

The morale of my comment is some women live lavish lifestyles funded by magas, stay away from such women if you can't maintain their lifestyle.

I never supported runs.

Your initial response doesn't reflect your follow up.

You may have meant something else but it didn't come out right.
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by goldman777: 7:37am On Mar 03, 2017
repogirl:
lmao! You are a foolish little boy who thinks he has small sense. cheesy I am married FYI so any hustle I do is for my family. I don't have time to fantasize as I am living in reality not stupid fantasies of princesses or whatever stupid fantasy you are living in.

Just the price of my front door will feed your wretched family for six months so you better giveup and commit suicide. Móron

U sound like a foolish wife married to a foolish husband infact with the way you talk u cant raise intelligent children i can bet that you husband is having trouble coping with you're jus plain dumb. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by goldman777: 7:53am On Mar 03, 2017
repogirl:
lmao! You are a foolish little boy who thinks he has small sense. cheesy I am married FYI so any hustle I do is for my family. I don't have time to fantasize as I am living in reality not stupid fantasies of princesses or whatever stupid fantasy you are living in.

Just the price of my front door will feed your wretched family for six months so you better giveup and commit suicide. Móron

From the way u sound i can see ur a hopless slowpoke you rant like a church rat and display very low signs of IQ i bet your husband must have told you many times he regrets marrying you because the capacity of your intellect is regretable.it obvious your incapable of raising intelligent children after submitting the so called expensive door your children will use to come to this world to bleeping every tom dick and harry and planning to use the proceeds to feed them for 6months i marvel at the level of your stupidity.after ruining your life as a runs girls i bet this is your idea of a solution to raise a family. What then happens after 6months when d proceeds has expired you now become a runs wife.your a pathetic dog.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Leriebloom(f): 8:28am On Mar 03, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Another gateway of women showing that they're how's

undecided
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Leriebloom(f): 8:29am On Mar 03, 2017
Backinfront:
You ladies are very unfortunate to have boys for men on nairaland now. Some years back it was a different story.

Yea, right. It's annoying

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

When You Don't Practice What You Preach! / How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? / Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.