Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford (42509 Views)

12 Photos Only Women Will Understand / Ladies, Please Date A Man Who Can Afford Your Transport At Least! / Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
progress69:

Yes ke. But if u be cloth. U nor fit even sow my boxers. That is the point

E pain am.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by chronique(m): 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
Dollyak:
I despise the superficial mentality of some of these girls. Count me out.

God bless you.
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by DavidEsq(m): 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
nextprince:

So dating a woman is about affordability? I never knew they have been commoditised.

But where then lies the much talked about gender equality if a man must be sufficiently buoyant to chase the 'expensive' ladies and when a lady is rich, the guy is tagged cheap opportunist?

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Lunagirl(f): 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
The problem is not the money. The problem is the world view. That girl has made some point.

There is a level of women that you should not chase if you are not in the same financial strength with them. It's not because of money.

The truth is that you will not even be able to afford yourself with them. If she and her friends are going to Florida for the holidays, how do you want to follow them? Or going vacation somewhere? How do you hope to afford it?

Don't go around spending the little you have one someone that will not notice it. And later you will come to Nairaland to spill trash.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
gudnex22:

spotted!!!

how much is your Worth? since you have turned yourself to commodity

You don't get it. It is not about being a comodity. I am not a materialistic woman. I pay my own bills and I am independent.

Just take the advice and font fall pray to runs girls. Shikenan.

3 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by goldman777: 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
This one na prostitute its obvious pay as you go ASHAWO

1 Like

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by repogirl(f): 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lol! Na this kind of talks dey make broke guys dey vex. angry grin

1 Like

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by madridsta007(m): 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

I find it offensive when women can't get off their lazy asses and go get a job so they can afford whatever they want

I find it offensive when women depend on men for money, cars, gifts and houses, what do these women bring to the table ?? Their stinky pusssy, that's all they can offer

I find it offensive when women ask for money or gifts, they now take relationships as a full time employment

At the end of the day they will start shouting "All men are the same"

[b]May God strike me dead any day i spend money on any girl or even buy her an ordinary gift (except my families and wife if i ever marry)

Why is it the guy's responsibility to buy things for you ?? Don't you have a father ?? What have you bought for the guy ?? He would waste his energy and strength having sex with you and at the end of the day you will have the courage to ask for money ??

These hoes don't deserve anything

*Spits[/b]

You need to be careful about spewing curses on yourself. It is so not necessary.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
kennygee:
Hmmn.

Really offensive.

Some will see a clean and cream chic whose body lotion alone is 20k-50k, her perfume is 50-100k, her hand bag is from 150 above, that is the kind of women they'll be going after when their salary range is 80k to 100k.

Some won't even bother finding out how the woman affords such lifestyle.

It could be a maga sponsoring them, then they will come to Nairaland and make dumb posts about how women love money and will only follow a man with money.

Cut your coat according to your cloth.

"One of the foci of gender equality, a.k.a feminism, is getting rid of double standards in all aspects of human life. People, regardless of their sexes, should be held to the same standards in ALL aspects of life. Until we get rid of the double standards in respect to how the sexes view romantic relationships, I am afraid female sexuality would remain a currency."

3 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by trigger22(m): 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
i want to bet my life that this okpo isnt married and na so she go methuselah for her papa house.Girls they can afford,like girls her now commodity that can be bought and sold.
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by SSpeter(m): 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
pweetixandy:
chaaaai, being broke is a disease worse than HIV and AIDS
Joke apart...the guy you just quoted will feed you, cloth you and shelter you at least for a year without flinching....stop posting scrap...go find work and earn your self a degree of respect rather than waiting for handouts!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by SweetBoyFriend(m): 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
kennygee:

E pain am.

You're nothing but a small girl

6 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by DavidEsq(m): 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
kennygee:

E pain am.
Talk am again fes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Elle277(f): 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
I disagree, relationship is not about your financial worth..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by rusher14: 12:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
kennygee:
Hmmn.

Really offensive.

Some will see a clean and cream chic whose body lotion alone is 20k-50k, her perfume is 50-100k, her hand bag is from 150 above, that is the kind of women they'll be going after when their salary range is 80k to 100k.

It could be a maga sponsoring them, then they will come to Nairaland and make dumb posts about how women love money and will only follow a man with money.

Modified

Guys, insulting me won't change my comment.

Just take the advice and don't fall prey to runs girls.

With those Aswani market curtains in your background?

Gerrarhia!!

12 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
I wonder how much Barack Obama was making when Michelle married him?

4 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
SnowJay92:

"One of the foci of gender equality, a.k.a feminism, is getting rid of double standards in all aspects of human life. People, regardless of their sexes, should be held to the same standards in ALL aspects of life. Until we get rid of the double standards in respect to how the sexes view romantic relationships, I am afraid female sexuality would remain a currency."

It is not about sexism.

It is about reality. There are women whose love is dependent on how much you can pay for their lifestyle.

As sad as it is, it is the truth.

Be sure a woman is making her own money before you run after her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by enshi(m): 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
kennygee:

I'm not sorry but you are the first I'll be more than happy to call the biggest fool.

Someone like you have nothing left of ur womanhood..
Woe unto a daughter of jezebel... Spit on you...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by ezana1(m): 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
100k perfume?.... I am imagining it should be a 20liter size of person to be used for 2years

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by yankosbaba(m): 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
I feel sorry for you.

kennygee:
Hmmn.

Really offensive.

Modified

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
rusher14:

Gerrarhia!!

Because that is what I can afford with my salary.

2 Likes

yankosbaba:
I feel sorry for you.

Just no marry runs geh.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by DavidEsq(m): 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
repogirl:
Lol! Na this kind of talks dey make broke guys dey vex. angry grin
Yes o. It's also dis kind of talk dat makes cool, responsible and financially stable guys pray to be delivered from oloshos

1 Like

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by babyfaceafrica: 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
Elle277:
I disagree, relationship is not about your financial worth..
first sensible gal...may your days be long...

1 Like

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by NAVYdogg: 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ok we hear

1 Like

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by suremanpatriot: 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
No w! What is this? undecided

This type of mentality applies to third world countries in Africa. I hav travelled to western countries,there whatever material stuff you hav doesn't count in relationship,but mostly your character.

Many rich Usa babes hav fallen in love with poorest guys and helped them to bcom rich ...so stop this ,because is reducing the importance of character in matters of affairs and relationship in this part of the world.
BOTTOMLINE,MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING,GOD IS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by goldman777: 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
kennygee:

Go after woman wey you go fit maintain.

See the dirty background in your picture runs girl forming posh abegi go sit down we know ur type.fake life type

3 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by DavidEsq(m): 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
rusher14:

Gerrarhia!!
Uncle u are wicked o

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by CCDav1: 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
kennygee:
Hmmn.

Really offensive.

Modified

How perfume you dey wear?how much cream? Offensive In,Offensive Ko..Uwafit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by lastmessenger: 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
kennygee:
Hmmn.

Really offensive.

Modified

how much is your cream biko? The day one broke ass nicca knack u and take u to third heaven then u will realise that there is more to life than 150k cream.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
goldman777:

See the dirty background in your picture runs girl forming posh abegi go sit down we know ur type.fake life type

I wonder if you all read.

Did my comment insinuate that I'm a runs girl?

All I did was give advice. Go after a woman whose source of income you can vouch for.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

When You Don't Practice What You Preach! / How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? / Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See – More Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.