Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford (42522 Views)

12 Photos Only Women Will Understand / Ladies, Please Date A Man Who Can Afford Your Transport At Least! / Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Genea(f): 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
kennygee:

E pain am sotey e go look my profile. Cut you coat according to your cloth.
don't mind the broke dude, u want a Queen yet you can't afford her upkeep
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by SSpeter(m): 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nixiepie:
one bottle of vodka for u joor, see em broke lads fuming everywhere
like say you get work...that 25k wey them dey pay you Don dey high you abi...them Don manage give you tecno na so you edit so ttteeeyyy...you turn reflection!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Lunagirl(f): 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
lefulefu:

the stark illiterates do it cos they got the money and they can entice such girls with money.so any lady who talks about a guy being able to spend this or that on her b4 she agrees is actually a cheap girl cos she"s auctioning her body in exchange for money.

I think you totally misunderstood my point. I am saying almost the same thing with you.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by SweetBoyFriend(m): 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
kennygee:

The fact that you went thru all these length to bring out this picture shows you worry too much.

Life no be like that fa. Na wetin I expect woman to do be this, not a man. You went thru my social media profiles?

Omashe o.

What else did you discover Mr FBI?

Sorry

I don't know any of your social media

And I'm too busy to be investigation a broke girl

I know who you are

I always laugh hard when you post and talk shiit

I will not reveal my identity to you

And don't let me expose you here

Cheater

3 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
excanny:

This is a poverty-stricken way of thinking. And only Nigerian ladies think like this.

My dear. Did I lie?

Are there no materialistic girls in Naija who live lifestyles that married men are maintaining?
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
sseunhayor:
angry. Then she needs to learn to come to his level. Even if na 3k perf, make she collect am and then support am reach the level u wan make he reach.
support who, by the time you support them money will enter their head and they will leave the babe. Our mums made that mistake so te them use am do africa magic film tire. Girls of this generation don wise up. Instead be inspired to work smart to reach her level and surpass it not waiting for handouts from her.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Lunagirl(f): 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
goingape1:
useless thing undecided

you will soon born an imbec1le as your first son and then you will know the implication of your dirty words

And may you never give birth to one. The Lord shall make your children shall be a blessing to you. Amen and amen.

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Genea(f): 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lunagirl:
The problem is not the money. The problem is the world view. That girl has made some point.

There is a level of women that you should not chase if you are not in the same financial strength with them. It's not because of money.

The truth is that you will not even be able to afford yourself with them. If she and her friends are going to Florida for the holidays, how do you want to follow them? Or going vacation somewhere? How do you hope to afford it?

Don't go around spending the little you have one someone that will not notice it. And later you will come to Nairaland to spill trash.
Sister, leave them, I'm waiting for their chronicles on Nl
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by SSpeter(m): 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
kennygee:

My dear, I no know say na so e be o.

I know of a guy who was going after this cream babe in church. Trying so hard to please this geh, spending money he didn't have, where them dey today?

The babe done port.

Its only an advice o. No name wey them never call me today.
No advise us we don't need it undecided...let us fall victim afterall is not your money!

1 Like

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by SweetBoyFriend(m): 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
Genea:
don't mind the broke dude, u want a Queen yet you can't afford her upkeep

You're not a queen and will never be a queen with those legs

7 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Sorry

I don't know any of your social media

And I'm too busy to be investigation a broke girl

I know who you are

I always laugh hard when you post and talk shiit

I will not reveal my identity to you

And don't let me expose you here

Cheater

Your last sentence shows you don't know a thing about me.

Goodluck
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by waluga(m): 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
and dats how pride will allow this one to not ave good husband, rather than the one that will make her cry night and day.....if yuh check now shes one of those slay queen, how much her mama get when her papa marry her sef.....odoko radarada
sha no come dey write rubbish for social media upandan when that ur millionaire future husband betray yuh

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Elfenomeno(m): 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
My brothers, gender equality and almost every other neo liberal agendas are scam

nextprince:

So dating a woman is about affordability? I never knew they have been commoditised.

But where then lies the much talked about gender equality if a man must be sufficiently buoyant to chase the 'expensive' ladies and when a lady is rich, the guy is tagged cheap opportunist?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by trigger22(m): 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
repogirl:
you get mind. These broke boys will eat you like suya.

Everyone knows better soup, na money dem use cook am but guys choose to live in fantasy world as if Otedola's daughters would date any of them here on this thread.

Even our dear President who is an 'austere' man of meagre means and very humble gave his daughter into a billionaire family.

Allow them to keep deceiving themselves as if the reality is not glaringly in their faces. Once it's this sort of topic, it's best you clear off and allow them vent their frustrations.

I laff,its funny how u are quick to give instances of the rich getting married to the rich,but dont forget that there are more of a rich guys getting married to a broke girls and for the better soup way money kill,who no sabi cook give her 50k she go still cook rubbish for u.no offence meant i dont expect any to be taken.

6 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by VLongstrider(m): 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
Permit me to borrow some of Prof. Femi Osanfisan's words 'Nigeria is becoming more illiterate,Nigeria was more literate when it had 4universities than now that she has over 100universities.
Apparently,this girl is illiterate,it doesn't matter if she went to school.
A girl you can/cannot afford you say? When you pride yourself a commodity I can walk up to the supermarket to pick if I have my money why complain when you're treated as the commodity that you are?
Your faulty logic encourages domestic violence and sexual abuse. I can use my stuffs anyhow I chose to since I can always afford another,financially.

7 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Lunagirl(f): 1:32pm On Mar 02, 2017
Genea:
Sister, leave them, I'm waiting for their chronicles on Nl

Abeg let us be making our money and enjoying ourselves biko. These boys that have dense understanding can never understand.

Kennygee, no mind them you hear? cool
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 02, 2017
kennygee:

Is it not a guy you date that you will marry?

Are you dating him for how.much you can give?
I am not even speaking for the women, I am giving advice to men.

Don't go after flashy girls whose sources of income you don't know.

They could be runs girls.
ok kennygee i just saw it cheesy
i agree wit u 100 percent on dis.any young man wey see a runz gal and still run after her wit the hope of changing her should only have imsef to blame.
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lunagirl:

Abeg let us be making our money and enjoying ourselves biko. These boys that have dense understanding can never understand.

Thank you jor
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Genea(f): 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
DavidEsq:

Yes o. It's also dis kind of talk dat makes cool, responsible and financially stable guys pray to be delivered from oloshos
not all babes with an expensive lifestyle are oloshos, date the ones you can afford period!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by tobiasbeecher: 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
kennygee:
Hmmn.

Really offensive.

Some will see a clean and cream chic whose body lotion alone is 20k-50k, her perfume is 50-100k, her hand bag is from 150 above, that is the kind of women they'll be going after when their salary range is 80k to 100k.

Some won't even bother finding out how the woman affords such lifestyle.

It could be a maga sponsoring them, then they will come to Nairaland and make dumb posts about how women love money and will only follow a man with money.

Cut your coat according to your cloth.

Modified

Guys, insulting me won't change my comment.

Just take the advice and don't fall prey to runs girls.
At this your age, you're still reasoning like a teenager. I thought women who are advanced in age usually drop this kind of your mentality. Must a woman expect a man to buy creams, perfumes and other personal effects for her? So for you to validate a man for a relationship, he must show the capacity to buy you all your personal needs? It's a shame at this your age you still have this kind of mindset. Sorry, you really need reorientation

7 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Justmeal: 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
kennygee:

Is it not a guy you date that you will marry?

Are you dating him for how.much you can give?
I am not even speaking for the women, I am giving advice to men.

Don't go after flashy girls whose sources of income you don't know.

They could be runs girls.
I read your comment and I clearly understood your point. However, you made it look as though you were justifying such act and desires. It would have been better if you had made your point clearer. #guys are not smiling.

Be good ma'am
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Nixiepie(f): 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
SSpeter:
like say you get work...that 25k wey them dey pay you Don dey high you abi...them Don manage give you tecno na so you edit so ttteeeyyy...you turn reflection!
who is this lunatic? carry ur wretched self out of my mention nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by SweetBoyFriend(m): 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
kennygee:

Your last sentence shows you don't know a thing about me.

Goodluck

Okay
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
lefulefu:

ok kennygee i just saw it cheesy
i agree wit u 100 percent on dis.

Thank you for seeing the sense in this.

1 Like

The girl is from Holland, eh, sorry, Whoreland.
Thank you twitter for exposing them one by one.
You can imagine the frosh slaq queen on my Facebook asking me for airtime to subscribe for Internet data this morning.
Una no go work. Jumping from one dick to another.
Shameless individuals.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Lunagirl(f): 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
kennygee:

Thank you jor

They know the truth of. They just won't accept and it's their wahala.

We will console them on the future threads they will open grin grin
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by SweetBoyFriend(m): 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nixiepie:
who is this lunatic? carry ur wretched self out of my mention nonsense

Hi
Goat face

3 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
Justmeal:

I read your comment and I clearly understood your point. However, you made it look as though you were justifying such act and desires. It would have been better if you had made your point clearer. #guys are not smiling.

Be good ma'am

Thank you for finally understanding.
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by abbeyty(m): 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
instead of her waiting for a man who can spend N100,000 on perfume, i think she should take her personal hygiene seriously. dirty ashewo looking for some1 to spend that amount on her perfume so that she can cover up her stinking body

1 Like

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Genea(f): 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lunagirl:

at all at all, if you go tru all these comments, u wud see dah its mostly frustrated broke guys that are insulting her
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lunagirl:

They know the truth of. They just won't accept and it's their wahala.

We will console them on the future threads they will open grin grin

Lol.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Nixiepie(f): 1:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Hi
Goat face
guess is ur mother's name ewu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

When You Don't Practice What You Preach! / How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? / Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.