Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford (42521 Views)

12 Photos Only Women Will Understand / Ladies, Please Date A Man Who Can Afford Your Transport At Least! / Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Lunagirl(f): 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
Genea:
at all at all, if you go tru all these comments, u wud see dah its mostly frustrated broke guys that are insulting her

Abi wink wink

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Genea(f): 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

You're not a queen and will never be a queen with those legs
its not by mouth sweetie wink
Btw don't mention me again, I won't trade words with some one below my lvl
wink
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by VLongstrider(m): 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
Genea:
don't mind the broke dude, u want a Queen yet you can't afford her upkeep
This mentality of yours is archaic and good enough for the trashcan. What exactly do you mean by 'Afford her upkeep'?
When intelligent and hard-working women over the world are fighting for equality,you're here throwing spanners at their works.
Hillary Clinton almost became the president of the world's most powerful nation and you're here thinking backward like a retard,looking for a guy who can afford you.
I'm disgusted at your reasoning and mentality....you're not fit for this century!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by SSpeter(m): 1:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lunagirl:

If the rich guy is you, I'd rather remain single. No offence.
Taaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Run along since I have been on this forum point na blood of jesu faces I dey see here...babe forget even in my dreams you no reach...No be your type biko I no pray you end up single...carry your dead body shift....
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Minirakiza: 1:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
U re a professional Ashawo olo lo olo with merit. Anyway since u be ashawo u re right to charge them any amount or rather request for anything u want and if they cannot afford it they can check the next available room for service...

1 Like

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Ngokafor(f): 1:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
kennygee:

I wonder if you all read.

Did my comment insinuate that I'm a runs girl?

All I did was give advice. Go after a woman whose source of income you can vouch for.

...please stop replying these hungry guys with the IQ of a fish...What you said is 100% right.

....Allow them to be stuppid and rant away on this thread since most of them seriously lack common-sense.....You are not the cause of their frustrations...If you can, cancel any stinky mentions on your post and move on..
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by gartamanta: 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
So relationship has become monetised? Ok no problem, we shall also monetise it at the Alter and after

1 Like

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by excanny: 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
kennygee:

My dear. Did I lie?

Are there no materialistic girls in Naija who live lifestyles that married men are maintaining?

There are just useless, low-esteem gold diggers. It's wrong to be thinking like this. It shows something fundamentally wrong somewhere.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Lunagirl(f): 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
SSpeter:
Taaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Run along since I have been on this forum point na blood of jesu faces I dey see here...babe forget even in my dreams you no reach...No be your type biko I no pray you end up single...carry your dead body shift....

Just look at you. Just look.

You reek of insecurity.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by trigger22(m): 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
kennygee:

Make una leave my curtain. Na wetin I fit afford.

And u go come tell one guy one day to come buy u designers curtains when u cant afford one shebi?go and date a guy that can buy u d kind of curtain u can afford pls.

3 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ngokafor:

...please stop replying these hungry guys with the IQ of a fish...What you said is 100% right.

....Allow them to be stuppid and rant away on this thread since most of them seriously lack common-sense.....You are not the cause of their frustrations...If you can, cancel any stinky mentions on your post and move on..

Thank you dear.
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by rusher14: 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
repogirl:
you get mind. These broke boys will eat you like suya.

Everyone knows better soup, na money dem use cook am but guys choose to live in fantasy world as if Otedola's daughters would date any of them here on this thread.

Even our dear President who is an 'austere' man of meagre means and very humble gave his daughter into a billionaire family.

Allow them to keep deceiving themselves as if the reality is not glaringly in their faces. Once it's this sort of topic, it's best you clear off and allow them vent their frustrations.

[b]I'm really wondering what this is about?

Everyone has his/her own taste but to expect your suitors to always be fully established is foolhardy.

Having seen the highs, lows and highs again of life I can conclude that way too many Nigerian girls have lost the value of relationship.

They get carried away by musical videos, movies and the illusion of friends dating men of reasonable income yet in a loveless relationship.

A connection is formed when people date.

It is mutual attraction not mutual transaction.

It is helping each other to achieve the best.

It is sacrifice, pain, pleasure and hardwork.

Sadly, these attributes are lost on many a young Nigerian lady.

Your claim of the young men here, who resent such statements as being broke is ridiculous and a cheap shot at the easiest, possible rationale for their resentment.

Having been around the block just about everywhere in the world I can conclude that love is virtually dead in Nigeria.

Women only pander to the swoosh of cash while the men recognise it as a viable bait.

In all, the essence of companionship, affection and synergy becomes irrelevant.

It has become a Jerry Maguire moment.
--- Just show me the money.

[/b]

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by CardinalReinz: 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
Set of olosho dat will come begging for any man on trousers to marry. God forsaken idiot.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
trigger22:

And u go come tell one guy one day to come buy u designers curtains when u cant afford one shebi?go and date a guy that can buy u d kind of curtain u can afford pls.

My dear, did you read my initial post very well?

Go back to it, read it very well, then come back and tell me what you were able to deduce from it.
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by abbeyty(m): 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

You're not a queen and will never be a queen with those legs

lol, bad boy..even her teeth that resemble rake

3 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by 1metre: 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
90% of ladies are corporate prostitute
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by SweetBoyFriend(m): 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
Genea:
its not by mouth sweetie wink
Btw don't mention me again, I won't trade words with some one below my lvl
wink

Someone below your level ??

No one on earth is below your level

What do you do for a living ?? Hahahahahaha, hungry goat face

5 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by trigger22(m): 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ngokafor:

U with high IQ,did u just say something?naaaa me no fink so.what has she said that she is 100% right?

4 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
kennygee:

Your last sentence shows you don't know a thing about me.

Goodluck
as dem dey throw the missiles na so u dey throw am back grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.sista well done grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by crunchyg: 1:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lunagirl:

There is nothing wrong with helping another person. But ask yourself, if you are always on the receiving end, how will you feel about that? Don't you have some pride? This is not a gender war. As a girl, I feel shame if a guy starts to do too much for me. I find myself taking up some of his responsibilities to balance my conscience.

If you always want to be looking for helpmate up and down, please continue. And talk for two people.
I like your reasoning, but that doesn't stop a guy chasing any girl he finds appealing despite the financial status of the girl, what matters is the feeling he has for the lady and it should also be vice versa not minding how much each person has or not by the way nothing last. The man you feel that can't provide for you today might turn out to be the man to take care of you financially tomorrow. So you guys should learn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Cutie09(m): 1:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
nextprince:

So dating a woman is about affordability? I never knew they have been commoditised.

But where then lies the much talked about gender equality if a man must be sufficiently buoyant to chase the 'expensive' ladies and when a lady is rich, the guy is tagged cheap opportunist?

Agreed with your post gender equality my ass.... it is only when it suits them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
lefulefu:

as dem dey throw the missiles na so u dey throw am back grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.sista well done grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am relentless.

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by SweetBoyFriend(m): 1:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nixiepie:
guess is ur mother's name ewu

Yes, my mother's name is Sandra Ewuzie

How is your chimpanzee father doing ??

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by crunchyg: 1:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
kennygee:

Fine boy.
Thanks and try do plastic surgery or something

1 Like

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
crunchyg:

Thanks and try do plastic surgery or something

Son of an orangutan.

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Lunagirl(f): 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
crunchyg:

I like your reasoning, but that doesn't stop a guy chasing any girl he finds appealing despite the financial status of the girl, what matters is the feeling he has for the lady and it should also be vice versa not minding how much each person has or not by the way nothing last. The man you feel that can't provide for you today might turn out to be the man to take care of you financially tomorrow. So you guys should learn

Of course it is not a crime. We are only worried about how long that will last. There are always exceptions. But, we still have to have an opinion right?
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by AK6464(m): 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
Those class of ladies make up 75% of shiloh crowd

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by CardinalReinz: 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
D same ashawo will be begging for anything on trouser to marry. Only time will tell. Idiot

3 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by SSpeter(m): 1:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
kennygee:

I get your point. Like I said, its my opinion. I have seen too many posts on NL bashing girls for being materialistic, but why follow materialistic girls sha?
I like materialistic girls!!! I like okpo! Okpo no get wahala....you give okpo money...you do the do...life goes on! I have a problem when you start calling guys broke or try to advise us pls don't. You are a good clap for yourself...leave us alone let us invest in bear bear bank...I have never seen a broke Naija nigga...from berger to island you see them rushing out 4am - 11pm...you have got no right to school them!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by trigger22(m): 1:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
kennygee:

My dear, did you read my initial post very well?

Go back to it, read it very well, then come back and tell me what you were able to deduce from it.

i read it rite from the start,my own take on this whole issue is if the girl has a legit means of getting her income she shouldnt be bodered about what a guy can afford her interms of cash.U are talking about runs girls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
lemme be reading comments sha

1 Like

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
Only a single at her 20's can make such comment not a single at her 40's

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

When You Don't Practice What You Preach! / How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? / Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.