Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Sista Afia: "I Sign Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have Sex" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sista Afia: "I Sign Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have Sex" (53154 Views)

Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment / Sista Afia Steps Out Braless To An Event (Photos) / "Should I Sign Obadice?" - Olamide Asks (See Fans Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sista Afia: "I Sign Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have Sex" by Driftingking(m): 3:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
Highlife songstress Sista Afia has said numerous times that she does have a guy in her life but she has sex whenever she feels like.

The ‘Jeje’ singer in a recent interview with Hitz FM’s MzGee has disclosed that she goes into an agreement with guys before they do the ‘thing.’

According to her, she is not ready to involve herself in a relationship so the contract is for the two to agree that they are just doing something to have pleasure but not to enter into a relationship afterwards.

Afia added that most guys find it difficult to honour their side of the contract after the sexual encounter but she insists they go by the agreement.

The musician real name Franchesca Duncan Williams explained that most guys decide to be in a relationship with her because she is a person who accepts a situation as it is and is prepared to deal with it accordingly.

“I’ve guys we are not dating but I get intimate with them. The guys fall in love with me after the action but because I’ve made up my mind that I’m not really going to put myself in that tight position, I remind them that it is a contract. We make a verbal contract before everything happens.

I just want the guy to serve my needs but the relationship will be out of the plan. Most guys like real girls and I’m 100% real so that is the reason why they want to be with me after our encounter but I don’t want to lose myself.” she told MzGee.

Talking about the period her contract with the lucky guys last, Sista Afia disclosed, “it all depends on the type of guy”. The professional nurse disposes of the guys “when I feel like they need to be disposed of”.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/i-sign-contract-with-guys-im-not-dating.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sista Afia: "I Sign Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have Sex" by Kondomatic(m): 4:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
Some people's role model

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sista Afia: "I Sign Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have Sex" by dikeigbo2(m): 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
So they sign contact to have sxs with you...and after they won't let of you ,as a real girl you are abi?.....I leave you with this latin words.... Temps fugit non regemus grin

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sista Afia: "I Sign Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have Sex" by prela(f): 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
lolzz.......Mtcheeeew, Verbal Contract.....WEHDONEMA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sista Afia: "I Sign Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have Sex" by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ki lo n so?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sista Afia: "I Sign Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have Sex" by BigStout(m): 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lying Olosho sad

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sista Afia: "I Sign Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have Sex" by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
Oh MY Chisus... What a Nonsense

2 Likes

A legal Prostitute.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sista Afia: "I Sign Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have Sex" by miqos02(m): 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2017
ok
Re: Sista Afia: "I Sign Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have Sex" by buchilino(m): 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
I DON'T EVEN NO WAT 2 SAY ABOUT DIS ONE

5 Likes

Re: Sista Afia: "I Sign Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have Sex" by smartkester(m): 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
Olooshoooooo!! ! Alert.

Omo wobe! !!!!

1 Like

Re: Sista Afia: "I Sign Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have Sex" by Jeromejnr(m): 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
The whole world is in disarray.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sista Afia: "I Sign Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have Sex" by ekems2017(f): 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
Why would they honour the agreement when they have free food. Who go reject free thing?

16 Likes

Re: Sista Afia: "I Sign Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have Sex" by kingjoo: 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
Continue
Re: Sista Afia: "I Sign Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have Sex" by cloudyskygrind(m): 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
This her backside heavy so
Re: Sista Afia: "I Sign Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have Sex" by rozayx5(m): 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
tongue embarassed
Re: Sista Afia: "I Sign Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have Sex" by leksmedia: 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nairaland sef. What happens to morals??

1 Like

Re: Sista Afia: "I Sign Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have Sex" by Category1: 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
Animal
Re: Sista Afia: "I Sign Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have Sex" by blinking001(m): 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
Naso grin
Re: Sista Afia: "I Sign Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have Sex" by burkingx(f): 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
shocked

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sista Afia: "I Sign Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have Sex" by alldbest: 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
singer abi indecentstar? Nairaland which one be indecentstar again? decentstar dey?? i mean singer abi p0rnStar
Re: Sista Afia: "I Sign Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have Sex" by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
We all know what suffers when a pretty girl lacks sense...

8 Likes

Re: Sista Afia: "I Sign Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have Sex" by Arewa12: 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
What is one saying
Re: Sista Afia: "I Sign Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have Sex" by burkingx(f): 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2017

9 Likes

Re: Sista Afia: "I Sign Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have Sex" by Elnino4ladies: 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
Her boob's are legendary

1 Like

Re: Sista Afia: "I Sign Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have Sex" by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
Who dey nack this baggage ?
Re: Sista Afia: "I Sign Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have Sex" by Horlartunes: 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
[img][/img]

2 Likes

Re: Sista Afia: "I Sign Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have Sex" by DollarAngel(m): 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
Formal Ashiiiiiiiiii

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lilian Afegbai Sits On Tobi's Laps, Takes Permission From Alex / Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends / Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.