Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Bisola Featured In FalzTheBahdGuy "Ellobae" Video (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisola Featured In FalzTheBahdGuy "Ellobae" Video (photos) (64462 Views)

Ceec, Tobi, And Bisola Featured In A New Delta Soap Ad / Falzthebahdguy, Ik Ogbonna, Babatee And Jide Kosoko Pictured / Falzthebahdguy Having Fun With His Family As They Celebrate In His Mansion (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisola Featured In FalzTheBahdGuy "Ellobae" Video (photos) by miqos02(m): 6:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
seen
Re: Bisola Featured In FalzTheBahdGuy "Ellobae" Video (photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
REIIGN:

LOL, their girls aren't so useless afterall grin
Lmao. cheesy grin I better leave this thread before they bust bottles on my head. grin
Re: Bisola Featured In FalzTheBahdGuy "Ellobae" Video (photos) by Ximenez(m): 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
kimbra:
How is this girl pretty?, with her full mouth.
you have two options ma

1.upload your pix
2.create your own Bisola and let's compare.
Re: Bisola Featured In FalzTheBahdGuy "Ellobae" Video (photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
femi4:
Preparing you for the bashing
yimu.

They no fit bash me bcox mo ti pe won ni werey
Re: Bisola Featured In FalzTheBahdGuy "Ellobae" Video (photos) by bi0nics: 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
kimbra:
I can see she's representing them well in that house. They should huge the nearest transformer, Idgaf!. grin

We're surely gonna "huge" transformer smiley

1 Like

Re: Bisola Featured In FalzTheBahdGuy "Ellobae" Video (photos) by crackhouse(m): 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
This hustling no be here o
Re: Bisola Featured In FalzTheBahdGuy "Ellobae" Video (photos) by REIIGN(m): 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
kimbra:
Lmao. cheesy grin I better leave this thread before they bust bottles on my head. grin

gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisola Featured In FalzTheBahdGuy "Ellobae" Video (photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
bi0nics:

We're surely gonna "huge" transformer smiley
Your brain should have told you it was a typo. Go back to the first place I used the word "hug" and compare for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Featured In FalzTheBahdGuy "Ellobae" Video (photos) by Xbursta(m): 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
Islie:
Good for her.......

So...... Whats next

We wait for gifty to lie saying she was d one nd not bisola

Re: Bisola Featured In FalzTheBahdGuy "Ellobae" Video (photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
ItsawrapOutfit:
Yes ké, she's an ancient hustler like Iyanya, Praiz, Nii, Annette from the days of Project Fame Season 1.

Hustle go surely pay someway somehow.

As much as I ain't a follower of the BBNaija, I used to be one of her fans on Ndani TV's Skinny Girl in Transit Sitcom.

waoh. I need to look at her face very well to know she's the office friend to Tiwa. She's trying then
Re: Bisola Featured In FalzTheBahdGuy "Ellobae" Video (photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
Spidermon:
In terms of entertainment industry exposure, she is the highest ranked amongst all the housemates.

Even if she doesnt win, she will blow the most

Wat abt debbie rise? She came as d 1st runner up nigeria idol and u need to see her music videos, dey are dope
Re: Bisola Featured In FalzTheBahdGuy "Ellobae" Video (photos) by bi0nics: 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
kimbra:
Your brain should have told you it was a typo. Go back to the first place I used the word "hug" and compare for yourself.

None of my business. .

To me, she's beautiful. . Power of opinions.

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Featured In FalzTheBahdGuy "Ellobae" Video (photos) by muhakeem(m): 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
Day11:
So we shld fried beans
with this ur comment, seem you have fried it already...

1 Like

Re: Bisola Featured In FalzTheBahdGuy "Ellobae" Video (photos) by slap1(m): 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nixiepie:
Not surprised,she is a beauty

She's a beauty? undecided
Re: Bisola Featured In FalzTheBahdGuy "Ellobae" Video (photos) by tociano009(m): 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
HateU2:
Pretty yoruba babe.

Awon werey ma attack mi nisiyi
Re: Bisola Featured In FalzTheBahdGuy "Ellobae" Video (photos) by justjify(m): 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
kimbra:

I deeply appreciate this gift of yours but unfortunately you would be needing it more than I do. So please keep it!. grin

Pained mofo!. undecided
E pain am

Re: Bisola Featured In FalzTheBahdGuy "Ellobae" Video (photos) by sheykruz1(m): 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
Someone should please quote me and tell me I'm not beautiful than she is grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Featured In FalzTheBahdGuy "Ellobae" Video (photos) by rosalieene(f): 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nixiepie:
you are prettier...

no homo

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Featured In FalzTheBahdGuy "Ellobae" Video (photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
All I think about her now is a filthy mouth.
Re: Bisola Featured In FalzTheBahdGuy "Ellobae" Video (photos) by Mouthgag: 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nixiepie:
Pretty whôre
Blowjọ́b addict

1 Like

Re: Bisola Featured In FalzTheBahdGuy "Ellobae" Video (photos) by Mouthgag: 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
HateU2:
Pretty yoruba babe.

She's a slût
Re: Bisola Featured In FalzTheBahdGuy "Ellobae" Video (photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
Mouthgag:

She's a slût
Mo ti so beeee. Mo ni Awon werey ma attack mi and iwo ni first were undecided
Re: Bisola Featured In FalzTheBahdGuy "Ellobae" Video (photos) by bigsam1992(m): 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
she has been on d tv screen b4 nw, she acted a comedy skit and also acted a short movie 'nigeria marriage'. Even ttt have been dancing @ calabar canival almost every year
Re: Bisola Featured In FalzTheBahdGuy "Ellobae" Video (photos) by abbeyty(m): 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
can some1 spot funke akindele here during her struggling period

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIWJa9_-DcE
Re: Bisola Featured In FalzTheBahdGuy "Ellobae" Video (photos) by CplusJason: 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
kanicorp9:
olosho your family fine
Don't you think you're dumb for using such word?

Kindly get educated and learn some manners at any brown roof tertiary institution close to you.

Thanks.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bisola Featured In FalzTheBahdGuy "Ellobae" Video (photos) by Spidermon: 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
3Dobserver:

Wat abt debbie rise? She came as d 1st runner up nigeria idol and u need to see her music videos, dey are dope

She hasnt been as visible as Bisola.

Maybe her videos will change how i see her because she is one of the 2 contestants i want to see get evicted ASAP, the other being Marvis.

They are both boring AF
Re: Bisola Featured In FalzTheBahdGuy "Ellobae" Video (photos) by ksticksz(m): 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ok....next?
Re: Bisola Featured In FalzTheBahdGuy "Ellobae" Video (photos) by fortunechy(m): 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
who the pix epp??
Re: Bisola Featured In FalzTheBahdGuy "Ellobae" Video (photos) by Ximenez(m): 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
CplusJason:

Kindly get educated and learn some manners at any brown roof tertiary institution close to you. You mean like the University of Ibadan. It's a pity, you should take your own advice.

Thanks.
Re: Bisola Featured In FalzTheBahdGuy "Ellobae" Video (photos) by Ximenez(m): 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
CplusJason:

Kindly get educated and learn some manners at any brown roof tertiary institution close to you.

Thanks.
You mean like OAU Or UI. It's a pity but i think you should take to your own advice.
Re: Bisola Featured In FalzTheBahdGuy "Ellobae" Video (photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
HateU2:
Pretty yoruba babe.

she is far from pretty undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) / Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 / Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.