Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Urgent Call For The Review Of Nairaland's Mode Of communication - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Call For The Review Of Nairaland's Mode Of communication (441 Views)

My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls / Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Call For The Review Of Nairaland's Mode Of communication by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
******I was thinking recently about the mode of communication between nairaland members recently, I believe that the PM's system is too outdated for a top notch communication forum like this, putting into consideration the cumbersome process it takes to communicate. following a lot of brainstorming, It is my own opinion that a messaging(e.g simple mailbox) feature be added so that simple texting between a person and his/her followers be done with ease.

*And finally notice to all nairaland kids>> Stop sending PM's to random people. This is 2017. Get sense
Re: Urgent Call For The Review Of Nairaland's Mode Of communication by ElizaVeta(f): 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
That's what i told someone previously ...

I don't reply pm's, tell seu.n to bring in the 'inbox' feature. grin grin
Re: Urgent Call For The Review Of Nairaland's Mode Of communication by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
grin

I don't think so we need that..sending and replying PMs is an option and not by force..

If u wanna chat with the person(s), juz approach them and yall can move to any social media u.like..
Re: Urgent Call For The Review Of Nairaland's Mode Of communication by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I don't think so we need that..sending and replying PMs is an option and not by force..

If u wanna chat with the person(s), juz approach them and yall can move to any social media u.like..

Approach them by creating a thread like some desperate folks do??
smh

1 Like

Re: Urgent Call For The Review Of Nairaland's Mode Of communication by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
praiseoski:

Approach them by creating a thread like some desperate folks do??
smh

Smh too... Coz that's not the only way..Men don't need to create thread to call the attention of a person..
Re: Urgent Call For The Review Of Nairaland's Mode Of communication by obyrich(m): 5:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
I consider the PM too dull a concept.
Re: Urgent Call For The Review Of Nairaland's Mode Of communication by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lol... Na today? Welcome to Nairaland

©YBR

(1) (Reply)

So She Snatched Your Husband? / Man Surprises Fiancee With Brand New Car Hours Before Their Wedding(photos) / Dating Got Easier With Zoosk Online Sign And Registration. Start Dating Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.