Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,396 members, 7,800,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

"I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband (35697 Views)

“I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Finally Responds To Tonto's Recent Marriage Crisis Rumour / Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by JamieNaij(m): 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
Tonto Dikeh’s estranged husband, Oladunni Churchill, has revealed he remains positive about reconciling with the actress.

This comes after the actress revealed he was cheating on her and even alluded to the fact that he gave her STDs,was physically and emotionally abusive.

Despite this, when Churchill was asked if he still wishes to reconcile with his wife, he said, “I remain positive.” Also, Spokesperson to Churchill, Mr Paul says, his boss is doing everything to restore his marriage.

He told Pulse, “I will not like to refer to it as a drama. Because Mr Chairman holds this issue closely to heart and it’s a private family affair. “And I will implore Nigerians and the populace to allow private things to remain private. “All the things you are hearing about medical issues and all they are entirely false. “The chairman respects the privacy of his family; there may be issues and wants to keep things private.”

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/i-remain-positive-about-reconciliation.html

3 Likes

Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
All the best to you both. Marriage is work ...work... And more work.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
And we remain positive that we don't give a fvckk. NEEXXXXT.......

118 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by nextprince: 5:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
They are just acting.

2 Likes

Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Chikelue2000(m): 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
That's a man talking. It should be a private affair for me
Meanwhile d guy below me sha!

11 Likes

Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by thinkdip(m): 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
I think this plan was between them both, they were to quarrel to make his foundation popular.. i think this is what celebrities do "create a fued and later reconcile after you've caused an uproar and attention in the peoples heart.

21 Likes

Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Came: 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
"I will implore Nigerians and the populace to allow private things remain private" Go tell your wife, na she dey basket mouth dey talk plenty.

20 Likes

Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
His eyes don clear as he see her looking all sexy and happy with another cute handsome dude balling in abuja grin grin

Men! Sighs
They always like things the hard and tough way.
They don't want easy reconciliation.. Lol

Thank God he now wants to reconcile cheesy

10 Likes

Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Annie939(f): 7:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
maturity Tonto dike should learn from her husband

7 Likes

Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by brunofarad(m): 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ok
Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by SweetBoyFriend(m): 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2017

This is what happens when you marry a runs girl

Do you think that Tonto Dike sleeping around would stop once she gets married ??

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by babyfaceafrica: 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
Matured man..unlike crybaby tonto..I don't know how a matured and civil man like this saw in drama queen tonto..she deserves Emeka ike

9 Likes

Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Techguyz(m): 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
This Olosho matter no dey tire una??

1 Like

Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Naomi222(f): 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
Good

1 Like

Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by TINALETC3(f): 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
cool
Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by 2shur: 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
Wire wire boi
Go find maye
Who gives a fuc abt u

1 Like

Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by dayleke: 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
It is well
Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by steppin: 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
Balderdash. He's trying to cover up. Yoruba men and away match na like bread and butter. They also got this nasty habit of cheating without protection.
I don't even pity Tonto Dike one bit cos she knew this and yet, she got married to him.

12 Likes

Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by soberdrunk(m): 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
Am i the only one that noticed that 'Winston Churchill" didnt deny the 'std allegation'? angry. Tonto sef nor try sha, just disgrace the guy anyhow, now anytime people see him they will remember STds angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
grin
Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by DollarAngel(m): 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
She already said that the marriage does not worth dieng for and you are manufacturer of STD grin

4 Likes

Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by leokennedi(m): 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
Super Story.
Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Temtem1984(m): 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nice one
Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by MuyiRano(m): 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nice one

“And I will implore Nigerians and the populace to
allow private things to remain private. “All the
things you are hearing about medical issues and all they are entirely false. "

My mind keeps telling me Tonto was lying about this

1 Like

Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by comradesoso: 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
That one concern u...make.I go face the one wey concern me
Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by ednut1(m): 7:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
angry, dis man self. second wife same p.oo u need deliverance angry

1 Like

Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by herlarho(m): 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
this guy wants to soriburuku. leave Tonto dikeh alone for me o
Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by LesbianBoy(m): 7:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
undecided
Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Endtimesmith(m): 7:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
Not my headache,If you like,l don tire for una matter,Churchill.
Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by transient123(m): 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
Your issue bro, save us your headache joor.
Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by yjgm(m): 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
She guy is on a reset mode.
Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by TinaAnita(f): 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
Treating STDS should be included in the reconciliation move. Take note Churchill

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Ejiofor Nnena Doris, An Ex-Beauty Queen And Model / Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo / Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.