Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) (61546 Views)

UNICAL Campus Bus Catches Fire (Photo) / Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa / Pregnant Woman Forced To Deliver Baby After Her Boyfriend Set Her On Fire Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by sugarbelly: 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2017

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by sugarbelly: 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by EDSONSMITH(m): 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
the Goat dey mad, e no know say recession dey

82 Likes

Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by PetrePan(m): 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lol..naso some pple foolish also..trying to take from where their hands can't get to.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2017
end time goat

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2017
what a daring goat!shocked

Meanwhile please read this

Today I was coming back from
work, in the bus
there sat a very pretty girl. All the
guys in the bus were
staring at her. Many of them passed
their destination
without knowing, as for me I was very
proud of
myself because I sat next to her. I did
all the signs I
could to make her feel my presence
but all in vain, An
idea came to my mind. I took my
phone and
dialed a fake number as guys always
do to attract
girls' attention.
Me: Hello Mum, pls I'm calling to
remind u that I can't
make it today because I just received
a call from the
LAGOS state governor asking me to
represent him at
the meeting bcz he is not in Nigeria
now. Pls tell my
brother to use my range rover 2017 to
come and pick
you up from the market. I will be at home in
2days. thanks
Mum. I will Mum. Love u too. All this
while the girl
was looking at me, I said in my heart that
she will fall for
me if I talk to her ..
Me: Hi baby, why are you looking at me like
that? Are you surprised?
Girl: Pls collect ur phone battery. it
fell down when u
were removing it from your pocket. I couldn't raise my head till I got down from the bus

266 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by luwiizy(m): 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
;DCORRUPTION

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by tolugar: 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
"A stubborn goat hears well in the pot of soup"

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
Kai

1 Like

Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by surrogatesng: 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
lol
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by blackboi(m): 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
nothing man kind no go never see cheesy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by Emu4life(m): 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
Na 9ja nah! lol
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by obembet(f): 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
Eran iyawo Osogbo

3 Likes

Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by talk2rotman(m): 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
dis gold bold pass buhari mehn
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by Splinz(m): 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
The goat be like: I'd die with this cassava today. cheesy

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by amdoyin82(m): 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
Rugged goat. Dis kin goat go want fight person oo

7 Likes

Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
some call EFCC OR DSS PLS. SHE CHOP YAM. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by Slowgoat: 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
This is all Buhari fault grin

6 Likes

Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by Hades2016(m): 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
Recession hold goat too cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by iamnicer: 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
ALL I SEE IS A GOAT ABOUT TO DIE SOMEWHERE IN KWARA

6 Likes

Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by YUNGLURD(m): 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
tolugar:
"A stubborn goat hears well in the pot of soup"
make DSS come investigate dis guy...ur signature no speak well at all

1 Like

Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by DannyJ19(m): 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
shocked
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by mailingdgreat: 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
Abeg make una no blame d goat jhor. Country hard and leftover food don scarce

3 Likes

Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
kanicorp9:
New Site is out check http://www.wikinaija.com.ng
nice one
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
lol
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by money121(m): 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
Recession grin grin

End time Goat
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by internetgangste: 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
Despirate times, despirate measures

sugarbelly:
The goat is fearless...

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/blog-post.html

1 Like

Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by Alitair(m): 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
Recession
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
my goat does worse!
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by absoluteSuccess: 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
Recession in the highest...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Mute Prepaid Meter Beeping Sound / Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? / Ogundipe Aisha Dunni: Missing TASUED Undergraduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.