Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:07 AM

Experience Of Two Different Interviews Within Three Hours. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Experience Of Two Different Interviews Within Three Hours. (645 Views)

Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks / 5 Deadly Sins To Avoid At Job Interviews / 5 Major Mistakes Graduates Make In Their First Job Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experience Of Two Different Interviews Within Three Hours. by hassanvic(m): 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
Guys, I can not imagine how I was able to made it in attending two different interviews within three hours with two different companies today. The two interviews were like a punch on me as my preparation was different from what they asked me during the interview. But anyhow I was able to answer some of their questions. To be sincere is just as if am in lecture room and lecturer firing me with questions. I pray for positive answer. If you have experienced such you can equally share your own.

1 Like

Re: Experience Of Two Different Interviews Within Three Hours. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
hassanvic:
Guys, I can not imagine how I was able to made it in attending two different interviews within three hours with two different companies today. The two interviews were like a punch on me as my preparation was different from what they asked me during the interview. But anyhow I was able to answer some of their questions. To be sincere is just as if am in lecture room and lecturer firing me with questions. I pray for positive answer. If you have experienced such you can equally share your own.

lol! I feel you bro! I have actually attended two interviews at Ikeja within three hours. the first was scheduled for 9am while the second was for 11am on the same day. My strategy was to arrive at the venue of the first interview early, get attended to first and then zoom off to the next interview and tidy up things from there.

I got to the venue of the first interview at 8:30am and discovered that I was the second person to arrive. The interview started 9:15 (it was a written interview with a section for easy writing) and ended by 11am on the dot. I quickly ran out and boarded a keke to Ikeja under bridge from where I got another keke to Isaac Johnson Street. I arrived at the venue of the second interview by 11:35am and guess what? the interview was just about to begin and better still, I was the third person on the list grin

I was called for the second stage of the first one but didn't hear anything from the second company that invited me for interview. keep hustling bro! you go make am

(1) (Reply)

Store Manager Wanted! / Teaching Job Of Agric Science In Ketu Secondary School / Sms From Dizayn Group How Real Is It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.