Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

What Services Will You Pay 50 Naira Per Month For? Nigeria Go Better - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Services Will You Pay 50 Naira Per Month For? Nigeria Go Better (973 Views)

The Price You Pay For Looking For Cheap Things -an Experience / POS Stamp Duty: FG Reviews 50 Naira To Transactions Above 10 Thousand Naira / 50 Naira Stamp Duty For Transactions Above 1000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Services Will You Pay 50 Naira Per Month For? Nigeria Go Better by naijatechworld: 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
Happy March Everyone but what services are you willing to pay 50 Naira per month for? Any ideas? Let's share. Let's be creative and please don't mention airtime, data/internet. As for me oooo:

1. Past Questions/Answers
2. A Weekly Interview with Top CEOs in 9ja.
3. Virtual Reality of different cities/states that I've not been to.

What are yours?
Re: What Services Will You Pay 50 Naira Per Month For? Nigeria Go Better by blessedvisky(m): 7:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
A heart-to-heart talk with my state governor, the senator representing my senatorial district, and my local government chairman

1 Like

Re: What Services Will You Pay 50 Naira Per Month For? Nigeria Go Better by naijatechworld: 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
blessedvisky:
A heart-to-heart talk with my state governor, the senator representing my senatorial district, and my local government chairman

@blessedvisky, great idea. Do you mind if the talk was done online through Whatsapp or must it be done face to face?
Re: What Services Will You Pay 50 Naira Per Month For? Nigeria Go Better by blessedvisky(m): 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
naijatechworld:

@blessedvisky, great idea. Do you mind if the talk was done online through Whatsapp or must it be done face to face?

Since I'll be paying for it, I guess a whatsapp video call or any other video call app would do the magic. I just wanna talk with them.

Seeing them physically would be hard. Things like security, protocol, schedule, location etc would affect the chances of a physical meeting happening. However, a face-to-face conversation via the Internet doesn't carry all those drawbacks. The only thing needed is availability of both parties and Data.

1 Like

Re: What Services Will You Pay 50 Naira Per Month For? Nigeria Go Better by naijatechworld: 7:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
blessedvisky:

Since I'll be paying for it, I guess a whatsapp video call or any other video call app would do the magic. I just wanna talk with them.

Seeing them physically would be hard. Things like security, protocol, schedule, location etc would affect the chances of a physical meeting happening. However, a face-to-face conversation via the Internet doesn't carry all those drawbacks. The only thing needed is availability of both parties and Data.

@blessedvisky would you mind if others were in the video call with you as well? Would you mind if your questions were answered in a video call by them but maybe at like an hour or two later and not instantly because of their busy schedule?
Re: What Services Will You Pay 50 Naira Per Month For? Nigeria Go Better by blessedvisky(m): 7:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
naijatechworld:

@blessedvisky would you mind if others were in the video call with you as well? Would you mind if your questions were answered in a video call by them but maybe at like an hour or two later and not instantly because of their busy schedule?

No I won't mind. If a platform could be set up where I ( or We) could ask all our questions and give meaningful suggestions to our leaders directly via a recorded video, and we can be assured that the they would respond, via the same method, it would be appreciated. The important thing is for our voices to be heard

2 Likes

Re: What Services Will You Pay 50 Naira Per Month For? Nigeria Go Better by naijatechworld: 7:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
blessedvisky:

No I won't mind. If a platform could be set up where I ( or We) could ask all our questions and give meaningful suggestions to our leaders directly via a recorded video, and we can be assured that the they would respond, via the same method, it would be appreciated. The important thing is for our voices to be heard

@blessedvisky, I understand. You have made great suggesrions and Im forever grafeful. I can see that you are a creative and smart person. Your idea inspired me to think of a service whereby if I paid 50 - 100 Naira every month, I could get low to medium quality of food of any kind. Think of like a Netflix for food. What are your thoughts on that?
Re: What Services Will You Pay 50 Naira Per Month For? Nigeria Go Better by blessedvisky(m): 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
naijatechworld:

@blessedvisky, I understand. You have made great suggesrions and Im forever grafeful. I can see that you are a creative and smart person. Your idea inspired me to think of a service whereby if I paid 50 - 100 Naira every month, I could get low to medium quality of food of any kind. Think of like a Netflix for food. What are your thoughts on that?

What is Netflix?? Pardon my ignorance but I don't know what a Netflix is. However, how about this: A service that teaches a willing learner the basics of preparing Nigerian food. Many people don't really know how to cook well and won't mind learning it in leisure time. A platform that can teach Nigerians how to prepare common meals by themselves isn't a bad idea. Different sections for different people can be made eg Family meal section, picnic section, student food section, etc. What do you think??

1 Like

Re: What Services Will You Pay 50 Naira Per Month For? Nigeria Go Better by naijatechworld: 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
blessedvisky:

What is Netflix?? Pardon my ignorance but I don't know what a Netflix is. However, how about this: A service that teaches a willing learner the basics of preparing Nigerian food. Many people don't really know how to cook well and won't mind learning it in leisure time. A platform that can teach Nigerians how to prepare common meals by themselves isn't a bad idea. Different sections for different people can be made eg Family meal section, picnic section, student food section, etc. What do you think??

@blessedvisky it's cool. My brotha, from what you have already written on this thread there are alot of things that you know that I personally don't know or I am ignorant of that's why I keep asking you for guidance by asking you questions. Netflix is a video on demand streaming service that gives people access to different tv shows and videos. Have u heard of IrokoTv by Jason Njoku? Well IrokoTv is the Nigerian version of Netflix. IrokoTV and Netflix are what you will get if you were ever told to pay a subscription fee to watch videos on YouTube. You can find more info here on https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netflix and https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irokotv. I like the cooking/food teaching platform you suggested but my thing is data is very expensive. How will people cope? Plus not all of us are literate in English we just dey manage. Upon all I still love the idea and from now on will think and then look into it.
Re: What Services Will You Pay 50 Naira Per Month For? Nigeria Go Better by blessedvisky(m): 2:33am On Mar 03, 2017
naijatechworld:

@blessedvisky it's cool. My brotha, from what you have already written on this thread there are alot of things that you know that I personally don't know or I am ignorant of that's why I keep asking you for guidance by asking you questions. Netflix is a video on demand streaming service that gives people access to different tv shows and videos. Have u heard of IrokoTv by Jason Njoku? Well IrokoTv is the Nigerian version of Netflix. IrokoTV and Netflix are what you will get if you were ever told to pay a subscription fee to watch videos on YouTube. You can find more info here on https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netflix and https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irokotv. I like the cooking/food teaching platform you suggested but my thing is data is very expensive. How will people cope? Plus not all of us are literate in English we just dey manage. Upon all I still love the idea and from now on will think and then look into it.
Hmm. Wow. Thanks. . May God give us more wisdom and ideas and also link us with means of executing this ideas

(1) (Reply)

Great News: Shoprite Now Promote Made In Nigeria Goods In All Their Outlets / Chippings Are Available For Sale / Opportunity To Meet With 10 Pineapple Farmers To Buy From.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.