Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

How To Create Courier Tracking Website For Your Company - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create Courier Tracking Website For Your Company (1880 Views)

Contact Me For Your Online Banking And Courier Tracking Site / Online Courier Tracking Script / How To Create Courier Tracking Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create Courier Tracking Website For Your Company by nicenaija: 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
Incase you are finding this very difficult to understand then kindly contact us on EMAIL : KENTXCLUSIVE@GMAIL.COM or +2349068610780 ON WHATSAPP

Guide on how to create and shipping websites with WordPress, it’s very easy to create tracking website using WordPress technology.

WordPress in one of the wold most popular content management script (CMS) you can use to create professional web sites like ecommerce websites, business websites, courier and tracking website, hospital websites and blogs.

WordPress is free you can download it at wordpress.org or you install it directly on your Cpanel and start building any kind of website.

You only need already built plugins and templates to make it function as you want it, you need basic knowledge of HTML to tweak some of the plugins and templates.

How to we create a shipping and courier website with tracking?

Step Three: enter the name and description of the website you want to create and choose the domain or subdomain you want to install the website.

[img]
https://i2.wp.com/pauljumbo.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Image-6.jpg?w=912[/img]

Step Four: login to your WordPress dashboard and click on plugins and then choose add new plugins and search for “updraftplus” plugins and click on install once it’s fully installed you click activate.

Step One: get a Cpanel with a domain name, you can get a Cpanel for 5$ at our store or you get it at Namecheap or any other credible hosting company.

Step Two: install WordPress on your server by clicking on the WordPress installation on your Cpanel depending on the Cpanel you have you can either install it from fantastico script installer

Step Five: Get the entire online courier and shipping script at paul jumbo store, the script contains everything from themes, plugins a little PHP tweaking we have done on it. you can pay with escrow and make sure you are 100% satisfied before releasing payment

Get the online courier and shipping script here

Step Six: click on the updraftplus plugins and choose restore site then choose the online courier script from paul jumbo store and upload them.

Step Seven: click on theme options and change the information of the site like color, phone number, emails and add any other things you want to be the site.

Step Eight: click on tracking information and fill it with all the tracking information you want to be on the tracking site and click on submit.

Step Nine: copy the tracking code and paste it in any page you want it to show the tracking information

watch video on how to create courier tracking website
Re: How To Create Courier Tracking Website For Your Company by tammywhalen14: 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2019
Dont deal guys please dont be decieved by his inncoent looks ....He is a harden criminal ... ...He is a ripper dont send him any money because u will not get anything in return .....Dont say i did not warn u... incase u are doubting me just drop your emails and i will send u copies of conversation on how the bastard screwed me ...stopped talking after sending him money .....report to bring down this fraudster
Re: How To Create Courier Tracking Website For Your Company by BestInformation: 9:37am On Feb 04, 2019
tammywhalen14:
Dont deal guys please dont be decieved by his inncoent looks ....He is a harden criminal ... ...He is a ripper dont send him any money because u will not get anything in return .....Dont say i did not warn u... incase u are doubting me just drop your emails and i will send u copies of conversation on how the bastard screwed me ...stopped talking after sending him money .....report to bring down this fraudster

Noted
Re: How To Create Courier Tracking Website For Your Company by scamexposed: 9:45am On Feb 04, 2019
tammywhalen14:
there is no point sending mails of copy to people. just post it here for everyone to see if you want to expose scam
Re: How To Create Courier Tracking Website For Your Company by Kennethmartin: 4:43am On Apr 04, 2020
‪This bastard stole my money. Don’t work with him. He only knows how to talk. If you send him payment, you will regret. He is fake. Don’t try to work with him, u will have yourself to blame. Google his name “Turischool scam” he is all over the Internet. He made away with my #40k‬

Re: How To Create Courier Tracking Website For Your Company by worldbest101(m): 12:37am On Jul 15, 2020
Same here. Stole my 40k. Beware he has different nairaland username. Paul jumbo/ Turi school. BESAFE

(1) (Reply)

Promote And Advertise With Favoritemusik.com / Blog Designer Needed / Google Introduces 300 X 600 Banner For Adsense Publishers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.