Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:20 PM

Share Your Worst Travelling/bus Experience!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Worst Travelling/bus Experience!!! (396 Views)

Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. / What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Worst Travelling/bus Experience!!! by slimnick(f): 11:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
mine was: sitting next to fat women tieing big shapeless gele,!!
they were probably coming bk from a meeting, they just kept on gossiping and turning their head like its a (merry go round) almost blinded me with their gele, it was really frustrating dat day.

and d day i innocently helped a lady carry her small child, she came with three little children and did not want to pay for a sit for dem, d little girl i was carry was busy seriously pinching, biting and kicking me, d worst part she was still d one screaming and crying,...... she almost cut my ear hole with my earring, menh i fear children dat day.

abi d day i sat next to Yoruba male corpers quarrelling abt football, gosh they can be very aggressive, d punch and marching was nothing compare to d saliva dat was flying around!!!!

share yours!!!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Travelling/bus Experience!!! by sleeknick: 11:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Travelling/bus Experience!!! by adadike281(f): 12:32am On Mar 03, 2017
slimnick my dear, yours are beautiful, mine was terrible. I was travelling back to sch from Onitsha to nsukka via peace mass transit, we left by 6 pm.We got to 9th mile, and d brake fell, luckily we survived what could have been a terrible accident, we continued our journey and on getting to Opi, my sister, see robbers!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Travelling/bus Experience!!! by slimnick(f): 6:19am On Mar 03, 2017
adadike281:
slimnick my dear, yours are beautiful, mine was terrible. I was travelling back to sch from Onitsha to nsukka via peace mass transit, we left by 6 pm.We got to 9th mile, and d brake fell, luckily we survived what could have been a terrible accident, we continued our journey and on getting to Opi, my sister, see robbers!

auch!!!! must have been awfull for ya!
thank God dia was no accident.

(1) (Reply)

All The Big Brother Housemates Including Big Brother Should Be Disqualified / New Environmental Law / A Nigerian Student Writes Open Memo To All FUTO Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.