Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter (32912 Views)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father / Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family / Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by theinfong(m): 4:44am On Mar 03, 2017
Just maybe you guys will fall in love with TTT as we did after watching this. Now we know what he is fighting for and why he is trying so hard to play the game this way. Though, he has crossed the line in so many different ways, but this video might just give you a second thought. Enjoy below..

See More at : http://www.theinfong.com/2017/03/never-seen-emotional-video-bbnaija-ttt-daughter/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0s4UeQtWlI

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by HungerBAD: 4:48am On Mar 03, 2017
No wahala.

So this Jerry Curl guy go deny fine kids like this?what kind of man hides the existence of his kids?

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by WebSurfer(m): 5:13am On Mar 03, 2017
Everything is a game these days

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by NegeduGrace(f): 5:19am On Mar 03, 2017
daddy don't want to go home empty handed..i just love Ttt for his intelligence ,his age n his brain the work together

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Nobody: 5:20am On Mar 03, 2017
And he went on to deny them on live tv?...
Yeye

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 03, 2017
You love a man that denies his own wife and kids on national TV and even said all his family members are dead?

Age got nothing to do with intelligence. He is e least mature person there. Jon at 25 is more mature and intelligent than TTT can ever dream of.
NegeduGrace:
daddy don't want to go home empty handed..i just love Ttt for his intelligence ,his age n his brain the work together

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 03, 2017
TTT just blew his chances of winning the show. He must've thought we were in the stone ages where there's no media.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Nixiepie(f): 6:19am On Mar 03, 2017
The guy is just a hustler and knws wat he want, ............no one is perfect, cut him some slacks already

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by iPrevail(m): 6:58am On Mar 03, 2017
Nixiepie:
The guy is just a hustler and knws wat he want, ............no one is perfect, cut him some slacks already

Making proper use of your brain surely can't be that difficult. We are talking about family here.
Every responsible and conscientious person knows that family comes first. apparently, you and that ass'ol don't realize that.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Nixiepie(f): 7:05am On Mar 03, 2017
iPrevail:

Making proper use of your brain surely can't be that difficult. We are talking about family here.
Every responsible and conscientious person knows that family comes first. apparently, you and that ass'ol don't realize that.
u here talking shiiit,his wife still campaign and supports him,as I said earlier he is a hustler and his wife understands better,u guys should stop being judgmental

21 Likes

Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by iPrevail(m): 7:09am On Mar 03, 2017
Nixiepie:
u here talking shiiit,his wife still campaign and supports him,as I said earlier he is a hustler and his wife understands better,u guys should stop being judgmental

It seems you know so much about their family affairs. O, good for you! That was my last fvck I just gave tho.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by acevic: 7:34am On Mar 03, 2017
iPrevail:

Abeg... People go dey shout family family.... You think say you like him family pass the way him like them.....c'mon it's a game. If if we hadn't known this secret, it would have been a saving grace for him coz most people will show pity...

20 Likes

Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by midehi2(f): 9:50am On Mar 03, 2017
sad
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by KingAfo(m): 9:52am On Mar 03, 2017
so emotional have used 5 towels to wipe my crocodile tears..... YEYE

15 Likes

Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by ezera(m): 9:53am On Mar 03, 2017
Someone please summarize the video.
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by dragonking3: 9:53am On Mar 03, 2017
Who cares? Mtchhhhww

1 Like

Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by chelseabmw(m): 9:53am On Mar 03, 2017
Na wa, na real wa
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by AlexCk: 9:54am On Mar 03, 2017
Una no dey tire ni,

Make una allow the people do their thing na,
Na dem wan do bbnaija, na dem dey flex, so y una carry their matter on top una head.

It's a game, infact na like movie,

If u don't like watching it, then do what most of us do, "change the freaking channel!!".

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Guyman02: 9:54am On Mar 03, 2017
BBNAIJA is Fake News and the participants are fake people. Next.....
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 03, 2017
Nixiepie:

This is the problem we have as a nation, at what point in our lives are we going to start calling a spade a spade? Calling a dishonest person a "hustler" does not change the fact that he is dishonest.

My dear look around you and you would see at every aspect of our national life the consequences of not calling things what they are.

The funny thing is we call people like him "sharp guys, hustler" and the ones that tend to live morally upright life as "dull" and "not sharp" while on the other hand we want a patriotic Nigeria where things actually work.

How do you think we are going to achieve the Nigeria of our dream when we keep glorifying anti-ethical behaviour? My dear this not about being judgmental but about setting the foundation for a better tomorrow.

In your honest opinion what kind of message do you think his actions will impact on his young kids (that is if he truly has children because there are a lot of fake news out there and I don't know him) these are same kids that the future of our nation depends on?

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by dadebayo1(m): 9:54am On Mar 03, 2017
Take handkerchief
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by midehi2(f): 9:55am On Mar 03, 2017
NegeduGrace:
may my man never say i am dead when am still alive, the wife is dead just because of money, what if she eventually dies and what if he don't get to win

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by shamecurls(m): 9:55am On Mar 03, 2017
Omudia:
You love a man that denies his own wife and kids on national TV and even said all his family members are dead?

Age got nothing to do with intelligence. He is e least mature person there. Jon at 25 is more mature and intelligent than TTT can ever dream of.

You nailed it

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by MrGreenMavro: 9:56am On Mar 03, 2017
angry
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 03, 2017
there is ntin a nigerian cnt do to get money, i strongly believe his(ttt) wife perfectly understand what her husband is doing. its just a game. just wat gifty said, dat she doesnt knw banky w and falz d bahd guy

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by midehi2(f): 9:57am On Mar 03, 2017
Nixiepie:
what if the wife eventually dies, is it still a game

1 Like

Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by helphelp: 9:58am On Mar 03, 2017
All for family

I'll do same, same goes for most of you on here too

1 Like

Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by TeamSimple(m): 9:58am On Mar 03, 2017
Life of a hustler.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by shamecurls(m): 9:58am On Mar 03, 2017

It will be easier for Arsenal FC to win the EPL than for TTT to win BBN.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 03, 2017
Nixiepie:

iPrevail is right no money or act can make me deny my family. It's the pride of being a man, if you can sell that for a couple of bucks then it's means your love for your family has a price. Its sad to think in 2017 people can rationalize his action. I don't know about you guys oh but in my family such act will make you a shame regardless of how much money you won by doing so. It's not about being judgemental it's about what we glorify am no saint at all. I might be worse than TTT but despite that I can never deny my family for any cost.

20 Likes

Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by eedrees(m): 10:00am On Mar 03, 2017
naija!!!! we sabi amebo sha.
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Vanessa88(f): 10:00am On Mar 03, 2017
He is a scheming creature who is ready to sell his soul for money

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Zlatan And Burna Boy Perform Together / Yoruba Movies From Back Then: List Them Please / 2019 AMAA Awards (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.