Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

GTBank Has Refused To Reverse A Fraudulent Transaction Made On My Account - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GTBank Has Refused To Reverse A Fraudulent Transaction Made On My Account (37592 Views)

Fraudulent Transaction: Uba Smears Image Before Cbn, Amcon, Nse, Efcc, Police / Lol, Gtbank Has Just Set A Minimum Balance To N1000 / 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: GTBank Has Refused To Reverse A Fraudulent Transaction Made On My Account by hakimi1974(m): 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
remedick:

Story. This is not a movie bros. Make up ko, make down ni.

This is a clear case of hacking...and u don't need any of those stress just to hack. A simple email sent can reveal his ID.
oga, i have handled several case concerning bank fraud, i know what i am talking about. have a nice day sir.
Re: GTBank Has Refused To Reverse A Fraudulent Transaction Made On My Account by Nmercy: 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
My money has just been refunded. I want to use this opportunity to thank all nairalanders who showed support in every way possible. You guys are the best. Really appreciate you guys. Thanks so much

4 Likes

Re: GTBank Has Refused To Reverse A Fraudulent Transaction Made On My Account by 0ubenji(m): 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
it's always GTB having issues with unauthorized transfers..this is why my GTB acct will always remain empty unless i wanna use it for sumtin at a given time, wherein the moni comes in and sublimes almost immediately. What a vulnerable bank

1 Like

Re: GTBank Has Refused To Reverse A Fraudulent Transaction Made On My Account by Funkybabee(f): 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
waooooh thank God
Re: GTBank Has Refused To Reverse A Fraudulent Transaction Made On My Account by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nmercy:

My money has just been refunded. I want to use this opportunity to thank all nairalanders who showed support in every way possible. You guys are the best. Really appreciate you guys. Thanks so much
uwc cheesy
Re: GTBank Has Refused To Reverse A Fraudulent Transaction Made On My Account by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nmercy:

uwc cheesy
Re: GTBank Has Refused To Reverse A Fraudulent Transaction Made On My Account by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nmercy:

uwc cheesy .
Re: GTBank Has Refused To Reverse A Fraudulent Transaction Made On My Account by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nmercy:

uwc cheesy
Re: GTBank Has Refused To Reverse A Fraudulent Transaction Made On My Account by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nmercy:

uwc cheesy
Re: GTBank Has Refused To Reverse A Fraudulent Transaction Made On My Account by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nmercy:

uwc cheesy b
Re: GTBank Has Refused To Reverse A Fraudulent Transaction Made On My Account by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nmercy:

uwc cheesy
Re: GTBank Has Refused To Reverse A Fraudulent Transaction Made On My Account by Zita86: 3:56am On Mar 11, 2017
Pls donfemo, I opened a firstbank account on the 23rd of match n I was told that my ATM would be ready in 5 working days time.
On getting to the bank yesterday I was told that my account is frozen that it hasn't been perfected yet.
All the customer service effort to reach the headquarters was futile
I've also sent them a personal email still no response
What are the necessary steps to take cos I had already paid into the account on the instructions from the account officer and my money is hanging in there
donfemo:

You can contact the CPD through the following channels:
E-mail: cpd@cbn.gov.ng
Letter: Director, Consumer Protection Department
Central Business District, Abuja
Your letter of Complaint should be addressed to the Director, Consumer Protection Department. You can submit your letter at the CBN Head Office OR at any of the Central Bank of Nigeria branches of nationwide.
Does the CPD Deal with all Types of Complaints?
The CBN deals with all financial related complaints so far as it is against Financial Institutions within its regulatory purview. How to Write an Effective Complaints Letter

Your complaint should be clear and concise to avoid ambiguity. The Complaint letter (petition) should contain amongst other things the following:
• Name, Address, Contact Phone Number & E-mail of the Complainant;
• Name of your Financial Institution;
• Personal banking details (Do NOT include PIN & Passwords, pleasewink
• History/Date of the transaction in dispute;
• Amount claimed (if any);
• Attach relevant documents to support you claim and;
• Evidence to show that you have first lodged the complaint at your bank.
You can make your further inquiries and obtain additional information on the Complaints Handling Process of the Central Bank of Nigeria from the Complaints Unit of your Bank/Financial Institution or from CBN offices nationwide.
Re: GTBank Has Refused To Reverse A Fraudulent Transaction Made On My Account by Zita86: 3:58am On Mar 11, 2017
Pls guys, I opened a firstbank account on the 23rd of match n I was told that my ATM would be ready in 5 working days time.
On getting to the bank yesterday I was told that my account is frozen that it hasn't been perfected yet.
What are the necessary steps to take cos I had already paid into the account on the instructions from the account officer and my money is hanging in there
Re: GTBank Has Refused To Reverse A Fraudulent Transaction Made On My Account by donfemo(m): 11:20am On Mar 12, 2017
Zita86:
Pls donfemo, I opened a firstbank account on the 23rd of match n I was told that my ATM would be ready in 5 working days time.

Sorry about that bro. However, it has not been perfected could be as a result of different reasons. It may be pending address verification which is normal due too the incompetence of Nigerian banks, it also could be BVN Issues. Before i can advice on a step to take its better you call the contat center and confirm what the exact issue is. Also you said 23rd March, has this been no for a year?
Re: GTBank Has Refused To Reverse A Fraudulent Transaction Made On My Account by afunzo: 11:26am On Mar 12, 2017
At Union Bank, we are committed to make your retail business flourish with our new improved POS machines that guarantees your customers never get trapped in declined transactions while shopping ...
Re: GTBank Has Refused To Reverse A Fraudulent Transaction Made On My Account by Hollasheny(m): 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
Get smart... switch to Union bank... smart banking.

100years on sustained integrity!
Re: GTBank Has Refused To Reverse A Fraudulent Transaction Made On My Account by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
I also noticed strange beneficiary on my account too,had to delete all my beneficiaries. Thought I was seeing double luckily I didn't see any immediate fraud but still checking
Re: GTBank Has Refused To Reverse A Fraudulent Transaction Made On My Account by Team16(m): 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
Cc lalasticlala
Cc lalasticlala
Cc seun
Cc mynd44

Please can you close this thread. We have our money back now. Thanks
Re: GTBank Has Refused To Reverse A Fraudulent Transaction Made On My Account by lalasticlala(m): 3:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
Team16:
Cc lalasticlala

Please can you close this thread. We have our money back now. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Starting A Cooking Gas (LPG) Distribution Business / How To Make 20 Litres Of Liquid Soap With #2000 / Lagos City Hotel Rates Are The Most Expensive In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.