Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage (49899 Views)

My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
Eddygourdo:
unless you have a penis, then zip it. If you didn't grow with brothers or keep platonic male friends that shoulda taught u that men are different in reasoning to the largely myopic way ur likes reason. You woulda understood the difficulty to forgive part in men. Or the reason on "ego", go and get urself a man first, keep him long enough to husband you. Then come back here and advise the poor lady as an experience woman and not a little girl. If by error you are married, divorce that puccy of a man u married and get yasef a real man

WICKED!!!
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by enigmaticlion: 3:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
Look for another husband to lie too. Olosho go always be olosho
petitejolie:
look for anoda job or u look for anoda husband
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by enigmaticlion: 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
This Madam should stop lying, it's probably more than twice and I'm very sure it's still happening. I hope you didn't fvck all your staff members too just to get on in life. That's why I don talk am say Olosho for hotel no Sabi work reach the so-called good girls in da hood. You're not fit for marriage till you clear your entire past starting with your yeye boss wey use prick employ you. Can you just imagine, the mumu husband would have danced and danced on your wedding day not knowing that he's marrying a condemned puna. Na wa for you o. Your redemption is at the monastery.
gbokukueba:
You made mistakes and the deed is done. To earn the trust of your husband you must quit your job and find another as the first step towards true reconciliation except you get favored at work by your so call 'boss'.\
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by Klington: 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
Very cheap olosho.... Calling "twice" a fling.. Tufiakwå..it's obvious u sold the idea to ur boss
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2017
Dyt:

We all make mistakes
But we should learn to forgive and let it go

Dunno where and how they have been
I just said a general thing

Usually the men folks are very selfish
angry angry angry

Forgive and let go she still works with him , she sees him everyday , she talks fondly about him , please tell me you have a functioning brain

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by enigmaticlion: 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
This Madam should stop lying, it's probably more than twice and I'm very sure it's still happening. I hope you didn't Bleep all your staff members too just to get on in life. That's why I don talk am say Olosho for hotel no Sabi work reach the so-called good girls in da hood. You're not fit for marriage till you clear your entire past starting with your yeye boss wey use prick employ you. Can you just imagine, the mumu husband would have danced and danced on your wedding day not knowing that he's marrying a condemned puna. Na wa for you o. Your redemption is at the monastery. [sup][/sup]
space007:
You are the one threatening your marriage not your boss. undecided
You broke the promise by keeping that secret, I think you should have told him in the first place mind you twice isn't a "JUST"neither is it a "FLING".... Earning his trust again will be very very hard, just start by resigning from your job.
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by Dyt(f): 3:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
neoapocalypse:

please tell me you have a functioning brain

Can I borrow yours?
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by guychidile: 3:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
naughty girl,or will I say woman,how on earth did u leave your hubby and have the audacity to say u have only two flings with your boss,.,to you now,if your hubby did it ,how will you feel.
to be honest with you,your hubby tried by not shoving you off..imagine..!
common ,resign from that fucking job .,beg your hubby and stop being silly.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by mekyno777(m): 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
Yorubest:
Hmmm. Thanks for all the advise.
Hian... Yoruba ppl lyk gossip eeh.
So ur office oga go tell everyone hw he carry smash/fvck u turn turn for his bed, kai!
Ur hubby go dey look u lyk sludge now.
Go for image laundry/surgery, sorry.
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by Beewhy01(m): 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
she moderated the statistics by saying “ Twice”
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by omoola8: 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
hmmmm.
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
Kondomatic:

When I tell people that you feminists are the most hypocritical creatures since God destroyed the world with flood they won't believe me.

Even before the flood
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
dominique:

This is a person that disrespected someone else's marriage, kept it away from her husband while revealing other affairs. I'm female and I don't think I'd forgive that easily myself if I found from an outsider that my husband slept with a married woman he still works with. I'm not sure if I'll ever look at him with same eye again.

Are you married ? If you aren't married I'll like to propose to you - will you be my wife ?
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2017
Dyt:

Can I borrow yours?

Nah , I only lend to those who can make good use of it

3 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by compuseun: 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
Your husband can never trust you so far you are still working under your so called sugar daddy turned your GM.
it will be better for you to quit that job ooo. Are you comfortable seeing someone you slept with everyday and you are a married woman , working under him. how are we sure its strictly official work and not soft work? You should have stopped working under him immediately you got married. go and resign that your adulterous job ooo. before things fall apart finally.
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by Blonchilli(m): 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
KevinDein:

Yeah, very bad and selfish man, the husband that is. I mean all the lady did was sleep with a MARRIED MAN, TWICE. that shouldn't be a big deal TBH. Dude was supposed to just look the other way and carry on with life as if nothing ever happened.
You are a brilliant human being for looking at it from that angle.
Lol grin grin you're a sarcastic bastard I swear. See how you made me choke here, Beyonce grin

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by Blonchilli(m): 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2017
Karma is a bitch cool cool cool All of you young girls breaking homes are expecting peace in theirs abi. See how it backfired on her angry but wait o! All of una reporting your spouse up and down on nairaland the person nr dey come nairaland or nr dey browse? I can't imagine if I see my wife has gone online to seek advice. House nr go contain us I swear undecided if you're not wise enough to solve matrimonial problems use style beg them not to move it to front page

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by CellTabRepairs: 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
I only saw "Just twice".

That shows your perception about wrong and how you interpret the gravity of sexual immorality. If commanded again I believe you will go given your way of rationalisation as well as prioritisation (love for job more than your husband's love since he may not ask you to resign but a better thinker would recuse from that job as he can't trust you working under that boss).

It's your life...choose, no offence meant!

**Click My Name & View That Resource You Need!**
Don't wait in perpetuity for job invitations after applying! March is here already today! The thief you harbour is PROCRASTINATION! Therefore don't wait until the whole year runs out!

Great dreamers don't stay idle at home. They take steps!
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by compuseun: 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
imagine you said you love your job and career abi? who told you can never get a job else where
quit your job first. you get mind sha? working for someone you slept with , and you are married. dont you have shame ? what about your marriage, dont you know that it might be at risk? its unfair oooo just go and ask for forgiveness. I will advise you to go n confide in your pastor oooo so that they can help you beg your husband.

NO man can tolerate that, if you are not working under him is another thing but this one you are still working under your so called sugar daddy, its like you still see each other everyday. Your case na confirmed adulterous act.
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by Jammiiee(m): 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
At bolded shows u think since ur boss was at ur wedding and gave u presents and cash , that's too much of a kind gesture to make ur husband forgive and forget I'm wowed by this statement and your level of thinking. This only shows that you place materials and pecuniary benefits over dignity. Now u're indirectly telling us how u must av gotten much of favours from ur boss at work, hence u only returned the favour in bed undecided... I tell u, this would even worsen the situation, because your husband will feel like nothing, each time the wedding picture comes to his mind. But u really need to resign sad [quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tPndbyJ_2Q=Yorubest post=54223318]Hmmm. Thanks for all the advise. I was wrong but there's nothing happening again. Although I used to talk to him fondly about my boss and things in the office which I'm sure makes him not want to trust me. My boss was also at my wedding and he gave us presents and cash which he is aware of.

What can I do now? The trust is gone. [/quote]
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by Jammiiee(m): 5:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
Guy, I was ready to dizz u, until I saw dt. Good measure, she sincerely deserves that. wink
900warriorz:
we're not selfish! You girls push us to our worst! I just got heartbroken by my fiancée of 2 years plus! I caught her severally with several guys romancing, she even went to another's house and had sex with him and I still forgave her though the trust is no more there! Do you know what I went through within that short period? She was in our room with a man and I was watching from a neighbours window while they were right on the bed romancing! I confronted her and she asked what my business was with her life. A girl I want to marry! She later apologised and I forgave her! That night, I couldn't sleep. I left home 3:30am and jogged 2km away from home....my mind was messed up! Some men that kill their spouse on this same issue, I DON'T BLAME THEM! I've been there and I know how it feels to be heartbroken by someone you truly love.... For my fiancée, though we reconciled coz I love her too much to let her go but you know what I'm gonna do? Dump her ass when she thinks we're still gonna get married after about 12 men.
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by oxon(m): 6:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
KevinDein:
I'm so sorry op but things as you know before will never be the same again.
Karma just stroke; it's stroke damn hard on you, op.
When you were banging your boss you probably pit him against his family...his wife and kids. You contributed to producing a sad home somewhere. Did you think you were gonna get married and live happily ever after?
Nahh. Shiits don't work like that. You know what, I'm not even sorry for you, just sorry for your kid.
if it was me trust me that woman has lost me , this one is a hoe , imagine she said twice ..and for Bleep sake he was married ,now you see why I don't see anything wrong with sexual oppression the patriarch of old used against women , now liberals would argue that is uncivilized ,no wahala all of us would suffer it,the amount of freedom women want would only hurt society ,except we wont get marry to them or we dont plan allowing them groom our children ,the domino effect is, that man would start looking outside cause his so called priced jewel ain't as precious as he thought, do u know how embarrassing it is for him to have found out from outside , damm! hope your marriage sails through this , cause if not that poor child will grow up psychologically affected in a way ,if your home don't even out... thereby adding to the already bleeped up set of humans we have already

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by bbbold4(m): 12:43am On Mar 04, 2017
Please dont blame her. She's not God she's just a woman or Eve. Let's pray for her and hope she will be strong and always act like a woman not as a beautiful eloquent lady. She will not fail or fall again. Take care and guy your wish her what you wish your marriages someday.

Ani
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by Fourwinds: 4:05am On Mar 04, 2017
Dyt:
Everyone saying quit job
undecided undecided

Yes
She has admitted her mistakes
She's pleading
Still pleading
Dunno why it's hard for men to forgive sha
Not like she's still with him sef
Hian
Very selfish set of humans

Y'all should take a chill pill
And stop quoting me
angry angry angry angry angry

Y'all condemning her
Yes we all make mistakes
This is hers and she's willing to correct

So easy to throw jabs at people looking for hope
Like they haven't made mistakes once or twice in their lifetime

Typical!!!
For God., d sin against d Holy Spirit is unforgiveable so also in my own case as a human being d sin of adultery is unforgiveable....

is like u don't know what it means for someone else to do d thing u paid for as bride price, I mean something private to u dat is. well know to d public as personal property....see I dey vex for u for asking for this kind forgiveness
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by kipesco(m): 1:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
LastProphet:
OP whatever you do don't resign from your job, stop begging the man because it will make you appear more guilty. As far as you havent slept with that boss since u married him then let your husband be for a while. Even him didn't he have a fling with a coworker before? Abeg let him be, and God forbid if he decides to go let him be, dont insult hi, dont say anything, dont call anybody into it, just keep quiet and continue your work. And lastly how did your boss run his mouth to the extent other people knew his affair with you? that shows poor decision making sense by him, you or both of you. All coworker runs i know are usually coded runs, i hope that is not how you got your job?

So she shouldn't feel guilty of what she has done. She should just throw it to the man and let the man accept or leave and she continue with her job and continue with the boss too after all, her husband salary is dwarf hers.
Nice advise, I see ur kind of person.
OP, listen to this advise I believe u people match.
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by LastProphet: 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
kipesco:

So she shouldn't feel guilty of what she has done. She should just throw it to the man and let the man accept or leave and she continue with her job and continue with the boss too after all, her husband salary is dwarf hers.
Nice advise, I see ur kind of person.
OP, listen to this advise I believe u people match.

she should hang herself today because she slept with one stewpid boss who couldn't close his mouth 7 years ago? and what of the husband, has he not slept with anyone at his workng place before they met? so he is free now because he confessed his own? and what if he is still cheating on her even right now? she has begged him for forgiveness and yet he is adamant so she should leave her work? nonsense! see OP if you leave your work, your husband will still be advised to further punish u by divorcing you by all the hypocritical male chauvinists in our society. see OP stop concluding ur husband does not cheat on u, u might be shocked!
As i said before, after the serious apologies rendered to him, keep ur mouth shot, do ur wife obligations, if there is another room in the house start sleeping there. make it clear u are sorry but not given opportunity to even start making amends. engage in some prayer and watch. if he decides to divorce walk quietly away and continue ur life abeg. He wants to see u suffer because his pride is hurt. And dont forget to Go to that his friend and thank him for bringing up a dead matter into ur marriage, dont insult him just thank him and pray him any subordinate he has ever slept with come back to haunt him worse than he imagines. men and hypocrisy, nonsense
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by Hefay(m): 7:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
You have to choose, finding new husband or new job, the choice is yours.
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by Jelal0007(m): 10:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
Tabh:
Quit your job and watch him treat you like a rag when you depend on him.
Sometimes,it'll be good if sm people just keep shut.
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by Jelal0007(m): 11:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
trendyprettygir:

Well in her write up, op said this happened in the past. I presume she has apologized and pleaded for forgiveness, thats the reason for introducing the word "unreasonable". If this happened in the past, then the husband only needs to do a further investigation to clarify that it is in the past and forgive this.

As per the no secret which should never be revealed, let me give a typical example. Lets say a high class prostitute suddenly becomes repentant. She can say she has slept with a 100 men , high profiled men. However, i do not expect her to divulge the names of these high profile men. Saying she has slept with a 100 men is more than enough. Beginning to reveal the names of these high profile men could make things complicated.

I have met people who were honest about their past and missed a potential partner who would never forgive.

Having said all this, please hope you are aware we live in a society that allows men actively and openly cheat. Men are praised when they cheat and people even help make excuses for them for cheating. Whereas a woman can be stoned and killed for same action.

I am in no way an advocate of cheating and i am typically someone who is actually not interested in anyone confessing their past to me,so long you have made up your mind to be a better person now. Your sex tape is your past. Your Yahoo Yahoo is your past. Am more interested in who are you today. I am not the confess your life past to me and lets start on a clean slate. I have more things to do, i am not God and have no reason to judge anyone for their past. However, since she and her husband had this kind of agreement then, then the OP should have resigned from her job long ago, especially as she chose to keep this part a secret and had sincerely stopped having her flings. This of course was her mistake.

The best and only solution is for her to resign and immediately.

FOR THE OP - And please op, in case your husband now says, erm.. i no longer trust you as you hid this and me self i will start cheating my own, then i can categorically tell you that its likely he had cheated previously, once or twice, but your mistake has now given him a backing and reason to make it open.

Fix this immediately OP.
U're missing the point. Its not about her past life;she kept a big secret 4rm her hubby. He found out thru a friend who knws she has banged their boss. That's a tremendous insult (u won't understand,u're not a man). Remember she said in her post,she told her hubby abt her past affairs n he was ok with it,but she kept d most vital one aside. She made anoda post again,saying her boss was at her wedding. He gave them money and other gifts. The man maybe laffing now,saying see babe wey I don run things with na iim dis foolish boy come dey marry. Ughhhh,the thought of dat sef.
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by Princewell2012(m): 10:38am On Mar 06, 2017
[quote author=zinachidi post=54222752][/quote]

Hmmm i disagree with you on that. though havent gone the whole comment but i have to stop and reply you.

If she still continue with her work, her husband will believe she is still going out with her boss. So the only way should gain that love back is to quit her Job. It is as simple as that. Already she has comfessed to us that her husband is capable So what the hell is she still doing there?

Alright, can you even hear her comments, enn she likes her Job bla bla bla. Someone that your home is colapsing and you re her talking about one useless Job. Can u imagine?

Here me sir, from my own conclussion this lady is not ready to repent. And there is every possibilies she is still going out with her boss.

Good morning.
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by Princewell2012(m): 11:09am On Mar 06, 2017
Dyt:
Everyone saying quit job
undecided undecided

Yes
She has admitted her mistakes
She's pleading
Still pleading
Dunno why it's hard for men to forgive sha
Not like she's still with him sef
Hian
Very selfish set of humans

Y'all should take a chill pill
And stop quoting me
angry angry angry angry angry

Y'all condemning her
Yes we all make mistakes
This is hers and she's willing to correct

So easy to throw jabs at people looking for hope
Like they haven't made mistakes once or twice in their lifetime

Typical!!!

On your mind now you have realy said something

Now listen to yourself, that she have comfessed.

But she just said her husnand dosent trust her anymore, hmm dont you know that if she still continue with that work, that man will continue to suspect her A man confessed to you about his infidelity to a particular lady, but every time he still goes to visit that same girl, if you re the one will you still trust him

And pls dont forget that she has already told us that her husband has a Job with a very good salary.

Young lady i can categorically tell you that this your friend still has a skeleton in her cupboard.

Thank you.
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by Dyt(f): 11:21am On Mar 06, 2017
Princewell2012:

On your mind now you have realy said something

Now listen to yourself, that she have comfessed.

But she just said her husnand dosent trust her anymore, hmm dont you know that if she still continue with that work, that man will continue to suspect her A man confessed to you about his infidelity to a particular lady, but every time he still goes to visit that same girl, if you re the one will you still trust him

And pls dont forget that she has already told us that her husband has a Job with a very good salary.

Young lady i can categorically tell you that this your friend still has a skeleton in her cupboard.

Thank you.
K
Old man

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US / Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video / I'm About To Regret Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.