Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Need Help From Anyone In HR - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Need Help From Anyone In HR (352 Views)

Veteran Actor, Ogun Majek Is Critically Ill, Seek For Help From Nigerians / Black Panther Review: Are African Americans Crying Out For Help From Us? / Help From Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help From Anyone In HR by rolandbaker: 10:15am On Mar 03, 2017
Need a bit help regarding an issue at my partners work.

Basics

My partner took some money out her bank to pay for our holiday the next day.

It went missing from her locker

Due to an argument a few days earlier about money she didn't report it until the next day
(Her day off)

Fast forward 3 wks she got a letter yesterday inviting her to an investigation today at 1500 due to her conduct regarding an alleged theft. Stating she didnt report it quick enough to allow them to carry out an proper Investigation and inconsistency with her version of events ( this being when she phoned to report what had happened she didnt mention £200 of the missing no ey she had taken out her purse not the bank) but she was o Lt asked for a brief explanation on The phone . She was more accurate when they had a meeting

Were a bit stumped why they are investigating the victim. She's not asked for compensation,reimbursement or anything like that she hasn't made any accusations or slagged the company off anywhere.

Any advice is appreciated
For more: Product Management Software Video

(1) (Reply)

Please Am New In This Forum And I Need Followers / Tboss In The Lead Again / Video: Bisola Record "My Naija" With Dn Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.