Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

AY's Wife, Mabel Reacts To Tboss Staring At Him During His Visit On BBNaija - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / AY's Wife, Mabel Reacts To Tboss Staring At Him During His Visit On BBNaija (59115 Views)

Tacha & Mercy Eke: Are These The Hottest Girls On #bbnaija 2019? / #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women / Kemen’s Family Reacts To His Disqualification From Bbnaija Due To Tboss’ Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY's Wife, Mabel Reacts To Tboss Staring At Him During His Visit On BBNaija by David97: 4:08pm On Mar 03, 2017
chinex276:
mtsheeewwww... cut off social media for a day and watch Nigerian girls commit mass suicide

Yes na, because no one will have their time again
Re: AY's Wife, Mabel Reacts To Tboss Staring At Him During His Visit On BBNaija by PheezyLee(m): 5:31pm On Mar 03, 2017
&Tboss just said the thought of giving him a bracelet ( just as she gave simi) came to her mind but discarded it cos of such silly thoughts.

Madam for faint if she did
Re: AY's Wife, Mabel Reacts To Tboss Staring At Him During His Visit On BBNaija by mrphysics(m): 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
pocohantas:
What's weird? angry
your comment
Re: AY's Wife, Mabel Reacts To Tboss Staring At Him During His Visit On BBNaija by isick(m): 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
mtcheeeew.
Beauties without brains
I see, same with you!
Re: AY's Wife, Mabel Reacts To Tboss Staring At Him During His Visit On BBNaija by isick(m): 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
gozzlin:
undecided

AY's wife looks just like a bimbo, good looking on the surface but absolutely no brains.
I see, where is the brain in what you said now
Re: AY's Wife, Mabel Reacts To Tboss Staring At Him During His Visit On BBNaija by jerrymej(m): 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
Rubbish... who's your man? Corrupt mind... you think TBoss will fall for your man? abeggiii
Re: AY's Wife, Mabel Reacts To Tboss Staring At Him During His Visit On BBNaija by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:13am On Mar 04, 2017
isick:
I see, same with you!
You are truly what you say you are usick you are really sick

1 Like

Re: AY's Wife, Mabel Reacts To Tboss Staring At Him During His Visit On BBNaija by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:17am On Mar 04, 2017
tribalistseun:
ugly thing like you.
Have you seen me before

1 Like

Re: AY's Wife, Mabel Reacts To Tboss Staring At Him During His Visit On BBNaija by jakandeola(m): 9:26am On Mar 04, 2017
Genea:
#protectyourman...
my baby boo
Re: AY's Wife, Mabel Reacts To Tboss Staring At Him During His Visit On BBNaija by SucreB: 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
lol.....yellow gang or not, if AY wan cheat , he go cheat.

so be rest assured she will come for him once shes out............... the way Desmond too called TBoss severally got me thinking.

all men are of same feathers. i pity them all because they will never learn.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend / Gifty At The Airport, On Her Way Back To Nigeria (Photo) / Lady: "I Will Never Watch Nollywood Movies Again Because Of These"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.