Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,374 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

S£x As She Taught Me - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / S£x As She Taught Me (4390 Views)

Ghost Visited This Girl She Taught It Was A Joke See Run / S£x As She Taught Me / Birthday S£x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

S£x As She Taught Me by Pascalblinks: 1:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
S£X AS SHE TAUGHT ME PART 1
(Completed)

I was naive as a kid,just a shy nerdy kid. s*x
was foreign to me and i neva really found out
about it till i was almost 19. Whenever my
friends talked about their s*x escapades as
teens, i would listen with keen
interest,basking
in the euphoria of the tale. It was as if i was
living vicariously through their steamy
stories. I
rememba John’s stories d most,he was
confident and had many older brothers. We
looked up to him,although we were mates.
Talking to girls was easy for him,and he had
them around him always. I can recall vividly
how he told us about having s*x in the
school
toilet with a girl named Clara. I felt hurt and
intrigued at the same time because she was
my
ultimate crush,and we were just 14. I could
not
grasp it,how she could do something like that
Whenever i saw her walk by,the concocted
image of John and her,writhing in S#xual
ecstasy,would form in my head,and i would
immediately avert my eyes,so as not to give
away my emotions. Nevertheless i still
enjoyed
the stories,they were the highlights of my s*x
life as a teen. I went thru secondary school
without even kissing a girl. My fantasies were
filled with them,hmmmm,girls,i knew when
given the chance,i would take it with both
hands. And that opportunity came,yes it
came,with a bang,and i am forever glad that i
was untainted,ready and willing.
I met Stephanie when i was in 200level in the
university. The second semester had just
begun,i was at the bank to pay my school
fees,as was alot of the oda students. I saw
her
standing near the queue, about 5 pple stood
btw us. She wasnt beautiful,at least not in the
sense that you and i understand. She was
tall,dark and glamourous. Her slight hips
protuded behind her,complementing her
succulent firm bosoms. She had this dreamy
look abt her,confident but s*xy**,independent
but whimsical. Her inviting lips were doused
with a touch of glossy wet lips. Kiss me till u
die
was literarilly written all over her. God!,i was
lost, i stood there looking at
her,gaping,wishing.
I still rememba every single detail about that
day. The sun was shining brightly,but it
wasnt
hot,a gentle breeze was caressing my face.
Her
dark skin glowed in the sun. I glanced around
and noticed alot of guys eyes were fixed on
her
. I heard a guy talking behind me,he was
telling
his friend, “oboy u dey see that bird so ?! “,” i
must cage am!”. My heart was beating fast,i
stood no chance,there were better guys
here,that would get this girl.That moment I
wished she would say something,i wanted to
hear her voice,so i’l carry it to my
dreams,were
i’d cherish it for eternity.
I got tired of standing,so i sat on the
lush,well
trimmed grass,near the bank building.
Heaven
smiled down on me. About 10 minutes later
she
came n sat near me,i guess she was fed up
standing too. I almost screamed with joy,it
took
alot of self restrain for me not to have
shouted.
She said sumtin,i didnt hear at first,ofcourse
i
was still in disbelief,how cud i hv been so
lucky ?. “Are u here to pay ur fees ?”,she
askd
again,this time i promptly replied
affirmatively.
“This system is so stressful,i cant believe
we’ve
been here over 2 hours”,”i feel so tired n
worn
out”. I wanted to tell her she still looked
gorgeous, and that would hv sounded corny.
To
this day,i cant still understand why she spoke
to me. All i could say was sorry,it’l soon be
over.
She just looked at me,blinked her eyes and
sighed. She stood up,turned to me n said
tanx.
I was confused . My eyes trailed her as she
walked away,a fading dream,now i was back
to
reality.
I finished my bank stuffs n headed out d
banking hall,i had almost forgotten abt
her,when i saw her again.This must be fate.
This time i walked over to her,in my heart i
prayed she still remembered me. “hi”, “hey
you” she replied. “Guess your done ?” i
answered yea. We chit chatted a bit,she said
she would come bk d next day to finish up,as
she had something to do now. I offered to
come
keep her company the nxt day,to my surprise
she agreed . She asked for my
phone,punched
in her numbers and left. It felt so surreal,i
couldnt believe it,even when i got bk home
and
told my friends,they too didnt believe it.
Obviously she was older than me,i guessed
maybe abt 5 or 6 years. I was almost 19 and
she looked mid mid 20s. I waited till the next
day to call her,if she gave me a wrong
number,i
wouldnt sweat it,i was contented already,and
never thought things could progress this far.
At the second ring she picked up,time
paused,i
was silent,i tried to talk,no words came out,it
was her voice,it was unmistakeable. It was
soft
and serene,music to my ears. I hung
up,trying
hard to catch my breath. She called back
immediately,i picked and mumbled something
inaudible. She knew it was me. “Are you still
coming?”, ” ofcourse” i retorted. “ok see u in
a
bit”. She dropped the call.
click on the link below to continue reading
http://naijanoisemakers.com/2016/12/12/sx-taught-part-1/
Re: S£x As She Taught Me by ikbnice(m): 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
I love this story. Honestly, I clicked your link and wasn't disappointed. The part 2 is the bomb. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: S£x As She Taught Me by samhimself(m): 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: S£x As She Taught Me by Pascalblinks: 10:39am On Jun 02, 2017
ouch, lovely
Re: S£x As She Taught Me by Pascalblinks: 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
Oh my G
Re: S£x As She Taught Me by Pascalblinks: 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
sweet
Re: S£x As She Taught Me by Pascalblinks: 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
wow
Re: S£x As She Taught Me by Pascalblinks: 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
nice
Re: S£x As She Taught Me by Pascalblinks: 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
OK na
Re: S£x As She Taught Me by WhiteMoneyMusik(f): 3:06am On Aug 17, 2017
=[center]C'MON FELLAS, Lets BAG SMAwards9ja 1Million! THIS NOV. 4TH 2017.
Though KhingSIMEO says He Appreciates Every Single Sweet Ladies and Handsome Guys Out There That VOTED, He Said that "Your VOTES Last Week COUNTED!, WE CAME SECOND POSITION, THE FIRST POSITION Points IS NOt THAT FAR AWAY FROM MY POINT; He Added."[/center]

[center]Go Vote KhingSIMEO for Hottest Single of the year Music Awards shocked shocked shocked shocked

Howdy My Co Funny Bones in the House, KhingSIMEO is Nominated for Hottest Single of the year Awards 2017 Incase you are Reading this for the First Time.

#SMAwards9ja Voting is Ongoing... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

GO Here:
http://onlinevote.smawards9ja.com/2017/07/hottest-single-of-year.html?m=1 and Vote BLESSINGS - KhingSIMEO For HOTTEST SINGLE OF THE YEAR AWARD.

Thanks Guys For Your Previous Voting for KhingSIMEO Earlier.

Remember: YOU CAN VOTE SO MANY TIMES BUT ONLY TWENTY(20) SUBMISSIONS PER USER IS VALID DAILY.

He Needs 20 Votes from You Every Day To Make Him Grab the Award and 1 Million Cash and a Record Deal.

GO Here:[/b] http://onlinevote.smawards9ja.com/2017/07/hottest-single-of-year.html?m=1 and Vote KhingSIMEO, You Can Submit Your Votes 20Times If You Believe I Can Do More and I will, and I can mostly Mr. Capable of Giving The World Music To Sing and DANCE TO.

CLICK http://onlinevote.smawards9ja.com/2017/07/hottest-single-of-year.html?m=1 AND SELECT BLESSINGS - KhingSIMEO and SUBMIT to VOTE KhingSIMEO

PLEASE BLOOD! A single VOTE from You or Your Friends Can Make a Difference....[/center]

To HOOK UP WITH KhingSIMEO,
On FaceBook Page: Legendary KhingSIMEO
ON Instagram: @KhingSIMEOofficial
ON Twitter: @KhingSIMEO

Re: S£x As She Taught Me by Pascalblinks: 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
nice one
Re: S£x As She Taught Me by Pascalblinks: 6:36am On Aug 28, 2017
PLAY BOY PART 1 . MONDAY MORNING… Gerald woke up looking at the wall clock above his head, 6:15AM, he got up sluggishly and walked to the bathroom to wash his mouth and have a bath. At 29, young and successfully living in a 4bedroom duplex@ magodo, driving a porsche car with a good job. To crown it all he’s good looking, 6.ft tall, dark with broad shoulders. What more could any young man ask for? He had it all. After prepping for work, he got into his car and drove off to his office. Luckily traffic was light in no time he was parked in his parking space in front of the company. ******** Sade wore an orange gown, black bag and shoes to match. She tried to look as professional as possible. She arrived early enough for her 1st day at work. After meeting necessary people she was good to go. “Good morning Mr okoye,” Gerald heard his boss’s voice as he looked up from his laptop. “This is Miss Akinterinwa an IT student from UNILAG. She ll be working under you. Sade meet mr Gerald okoye, Gerald meet miss Sade Akinterinwa.” His boss introduces them. Gerald stood transfixed rooted to a spot ,staring foolishly at the lady in front of him.The sound of the door brought him back to reality,he just realised Mr williams had left his office still he couldn’t find his voice…

. Click on the link below to continue reading. www.naijanoisemakers.com/2016/11/27/play-boy-part-1/
Re: S£x As She Taught Me by Pascalblinks: 8:55am On Sep 03, 2017
COLE AND THE DEMON PART 1 .

Author’s Note: This is a fictional story, filled with made-up entities and events. Absolutely no sexual activities involve humans under age 18. People sin and suffer and have cataclysmic orgasms, same as in real life. This e—-c horror story is entirely my own fault — do not blame my wonderful editor, Hypoxia, who spent many hours helping me. I couldn’t have done it without you This is NOT a short read. Your constructive comments are always welcome. “You want to order a drink, or are you going to just sit there all night?” The female bartender’s abrupt outburst snapped Cole from his trance. “Oh! Yeah, sorry. I’ll have a Coke, please.” The bartender gave Cole a peculiar look. “You came to this club to sit at the bar alone, stare at people, and order soft drinks? Not the usual thing attractive men do here on a busy Friday night.” Attractive? Cole never thought of himself as attractive. She wasn’t the first to think so, however, whether he knew it or not. He was in his mid 30’s, tall, short dark hair, muscular body, and strong jaw with a five- o’clock shadow. Okay, maybe he was attractive, but was it too obvious that he had been spending all his time observing the jam packed dance floor? “I have to be at work in a few hours. Can’t go in hammered, can I?” The bartender smiled, nodding in agreement. She turned to fetch him a Coke. Unknown to her, Cole was already at work. A member of Chicago Police Department’s Bureau of Detectives, he was investigating a recent series of disappearances of young women in their late teens and early twenties, all of whom were described as very attractive. Their disappearances were believed to be linked to a long running s-x trade organization with hubs in major cities around the country. He traced the missing women’s last known locations to a night club near Chicago’s industrial district. The owner of the club, Travis Dunham, was a well known wealthy entrepreneur with a reputation for dirty business. Unfortunately for Cole, as well as the rest of the CPD, his wealth provided him with a wall of lawyers so thick no detective or prosecutor would dare attempt to break through without ironclad evidence. Cole knew if he were to make something stick, he’d have to catch him in the act. The bartender returned with Cole’s ice cold drink and left to tend to others at the bar. He took a sip as he focused on the dance floor filled with people laughing, dancing, and having a great night. All of which Cole hadn’t experienced in a very long time. Above the dance floor was a balcony reserved for VIPs. Among them, leaning over the rail, was none other than the owner Travis, scrutinizing the dance floor in an all-too-similar fashion to Cole. Cole was certain they were both searching for the same target, albeit for very different reasons. There were plenty of women on the dance floor, though most of them didn’t stand out as supermodel material like the vanished women. All seemed to be accompanied by someone, usually a man, probably their significant other or soon-to-be one night stand. Then Cole saw her. .
click on the link below to continue reading www.naijanoisemakers.com/2017/08/01/cole-demon-part-1/
Re: S£x As She Taught Me by Pascalblinks: 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
DOCTOR VS NURSE VS PATIENTS (18+) PART 1 .
She unzipped her uniform, and it slipped off her shoulders. I was mesmerized by the sight of her succulent bôobs, standing up with the pointed Tips. She walked towards my bed and I didn’t hesitate to sU-Ck those big black tips, while playing with them with my tongue. Meanwhile I was busy grabbing her big arse, massaging it, and I knew she was enjoying it….. I however slipped two fingers into her wet pucci, playing with her cl!t, and she was seriously m0an!ng like a dog on heat (hey, she was a b?tch). She was seriously giving off ringtones and didn’t hesitate to zip down my jeans and grab my rock-hard anaconda…. And she bent down and slipped it into her mouth, and she sU-Cked it and Licked it, and it made my brain spin…. I couldn’t take it any longer, I slammed her onto the bed, spread her legs apart, and logged in the USB into the hub, pounding it like iyan….. “Oh, doctor, oh please don’t stop, yeah baby, oh yeah babeeeyyy” And suddenly….. “Doctor lagusta, wake up ooo, your patient is convulsing again ooo” Oh good lord, so it was all a dream….. I quickly checked to see if I wasn’t wet….. I got up, washed my face, made sure my erect prick was flaccid again, and I stepped out of the call room…. “Yes matron, what is it again” “Mrs bebeto is convulsing again ooo” “Okay okay, I have heard”…. I had to start another regimen of magnesium sulphate for this 7month pregnant patient with ecclampsia….. We wanted to try and stabilize her until the baby is at least eight months, before we bring it out ourselves…. I checked the time, it was 2am…. I just had to stay with her till morning. Being a house officer isn’t easy, as a junior doctor, you are the first on call, you do all the work, and you leave the hospital dejected, sunken and scawny, with no babes to fvck…. The next morning, with little sleep, I had to attend the morning review…. My registrar was a very lazy, and very dull doctor, in fact I didn’t know how he passed through medical school…. He was just giving me tough assignments to do; chasing blood samples, checking vital signs, urinary output, all that crap…. And those big-assed nurses didn’t help matters too….. Until I had to go to the post-natal ward…. And while I was checking the blood pressure of a patient….. “Hello, I want to use the sphygmomanometer” I looked up and saw a dark-skinned nurse, not too fine joor…. “As you can see, I’m using it, so u have to wait” “Please be fast, I want to use it” she scoffed rudely…. I was like “what’s wrong with this ugly brat” I used style to sample her; her bôobs were just average, but as she turned to walk back to the nurses station, her yansh was the ish… It was bouncing and jiggling under her nearly transparent White uniform, and yeah she wasn’t wearing p@nties…. I knew this was an advertisement, but I ain’t got time for all of that, at least for now…. So i handed it over to her, she took it without looking at me, and I left . click on the link below to continue reading http://naijanoisemakers.com/2017/06/06/doctor-vs-nurse-vs-patients-18-part-1/
Re: S£x As She Taught Me by Pascalblinks: 9:02am On Sep 09, 2017
MIDNIGHT SAGA (Romance Story) PART 1 (Completed) .
It was a Monday Morning,I stepped into Class, i was About 5 minutes late, the Lecturer was already in the Class. I was scared of Getting Disgraced so I just Stood by the door, with my books in my hands. The Lecturer Noticed me and Gave me a Gesture to come in. the class was Filled up, Some Guys were even Standing at the back, but I noticed an Empty Seat, at the Second row, close to this Very Beautiful Light Skinned Damsel. logically I knew it probably belongs to Someone else.but I chose to try my Luck. Hi, Please is this Seat taken? I asked. she looked at me for like 2 seconds, and Said No! I sat down sharp, No Dulling. Wow! You smell Nice, I told her. she Blushed with her Head downwards. thank you she said, Am Jeff by the Way and you? Sandra she Said Damn! why is it that Most Girls with That Name are so Pretty i said. She blushed and Said , Oh Please. You’re going to Get us Embarrassed by this Lecturer she Added. You seem Worth the Risk I Said, with a Grin. The Man Is even Boring sef. I Put in We kept Going on and on, she Seemed to Like my company The Class was Almost Over, I realised if I don’t make a Move for this Lady’s Number, all my Earlier effort will Come to Null. I dropped my Phone on the Desk right in Front of her. Can I have your Number Pls? Why She Asked. *See Question oh* I like Your Sense of Humour, and I’ll like to Get to know you better some other time. Okay she Said, with a Smile, and typed her Digits, Nice phone she said. Thanks I replied, with a Big Smile I had this Friend, a Hausa guy actually, His name was Ibro. this Guy is Very Funny. We were Returning Back Home from School. Omo Class dey Go on You Just dey Yab that Fine Chick, This Chick Like you sha, He said Guy you Mad oh, Why you say she like me? I asked. All of us wey Stand for Back, We been ask the babe who get the Seat, She been tell us say na for her Friend. Hahahahahaha, I Laughed Uncontrollably. At about 8 p.m I dialled her Number, Mtn Zone Indicated 8kb/s. I said “Correct” Hi Dear, its…… I recognize you, She Completed. Jeff Right? Yes I Responded, Surprised. Your Voice Sounds Even more Auspicious on Phone, I said She Giggled. Hey, How are you doing, Am Good She Said. I haven’t Stopped thinking about you since we Met, I just thought maybe we Could hang Out Sometime and Chat over Dinner if that’s okay with you. She Laughed. what’s Funny I asked? No Forgive me, I just like hearing you talk. *See talk oh* Okay, is that a Yes? I’ll think about it she said. *when a Girl tells you this, Most of the time, its a Yes, Ladies Playing hard to Get. Ibro was a Very Good friend of Mine He Doesn’t Date,Doesn’t have a Girlfriend, but No one Gets As much $ex as he Does. Lol So around that 8p.m I heard music coming from his Room, his room is Opposite Mine. Knocked on his door, no response, just the music, I walked in and saw him on the Couch with Just Boxers and no shirts. Guy wetin dey Happen na? Before he Could reply, I saw two Very Beautiful Ladies Coming out of the Bathroom with Just P.ants And B.ra Ibro you bad, Ibro you bad, Ibro you bad, I said with My eyes fixed on their bosoms. Guy Chill na, You wan kill my Konji? he said One of the Girls Moved Forward and ki$$ed him, one Wicked French Ki$$, I was About turning to leave, when ibro, said, Guy you mumu oh, you wan walk out on free P.u $$y My Perplexed face just Brightened, I took that as an Invitation. The other Girl was already giving him a B.lowjob. The other Girl Approached me, and dragged me to the Bed, Gave me a Hot ki$$, this Girl was Experienced, Obviously. I had Taken My Clothes off, and was now like Adam. Grabbed her Huge Melons, and set them Free from the Bondage of the B.ra restricting them. To Enlighten you Guys, I knew this Girls were Professional W.hores, Hired by Ibro. trust Hausa man na. There’s two things I wouldn’t do, F.uck her without C.ondom, and lick her p.u$$y. How can I put my mouth where Many Men Have Deposited their loads of C.um? C.ondom was always Smartly Hidden in my Wallet. I took off her P.anties too. Directed her Mouth, to my D.ick. this Girl sucks a Joystick with Passion, She was so Good. Grabbed her by the Head, Stroked her Head up and Down on My D.ick. “This Is Goooood” I managed to say. Noticed if I go on like this for the next 5 minutes, am gonna C.um. I noticed ibro and His own babe, were already Far Gone, he was giving her D.oggy. Baddo! the Music in the Background was a killer This Babe’s P.u$$y was Nicely Shaved, Fine Girl with Bursty bosoms I sucked on them bosoms, She Moaned, *Good thing about S.luts, is they don’t try hard to hide their Orgasms, the way some Girlfriends do.* the m.oans of the babe Ibro was b.anging was already interfering with the music . Damn the Preintimacy I said. got my C.ondom, rolled it Nicely on my Rod,Rod of Perdition. In one Swift Move, My D.ick was In there. she made an “Arrrgggg’ Sound. *Correct* I was Going Slowly, taking my time, She kept saying Faster, Faster, Baby please. I no send, I was Just going Slowly, Taking my time. Then I Upped the Game, Giving her like 10 Thrust in 5 Seconds, then Slowing down. again this Babe, Was Screaming, Wrapped hers legs around my w.aist and was saying some words in Yoruba *I can’t speak Yoruba* Ibro was Having the Reverse Cowgirl. I could see the Girl’s A$$ hole From where I was, instead of me to Concentrate on the One In my Front, Lol We later Switched to D.oggy. This Time around I was Moving Fast, Slapped Her A$$, And Pulled her Hair. Slapping the A$$ gives some sort of Vibration and Sweetness on the D.ick. *No try am on babe you love oh* Am Gonna C.um, Am gonna C.um, Ibro’s Babe Was Screaming, Damn! In a Snap, She had wet the whole Cushion. We switched to Cowgirl. there’s only one reason why I love This Style. *the Way the bosoms moves Up and Down.* She was Pounding me hard, Her hands on her head .I couldn’t take this Anymore, she was slowing Down,Looks like she was Tired. I Grabbed her A$$, And Penetrated her from Beneath, She Was M.oaning, Loud. I was Going at a Very Fast Pace, My C.um was Building up. In a matter of minutes, I was Approaching. she just Fell to the bed. I took out the C.ondom and disposed it. Ibro and his Babe were through too,he gave me a Gesture, Indicating we should Switch Babes. Ibro came to where I was, I moved to where he was, I couldn’t fvck her on the same Wet Couch, so I dragged her to the Bathroom, My Erect D!ck Pointing the way like a Navigator. I sat on the Closed Water Closet. She Sat on My D!ck (I had Rolled another C.ondom) I like this Position cause I get to do two things at a Time, Suck her hard N.ipples while She moves Up and Down on my C.ock This One’s p.u$$y was more Loose than the other one I had, or na Ibro Ruin am? Who cares, P.u$$y is meant for F.ucking. She was Riding my C.ock, slowly, so I could get to suck her N!pples with ease. I Could tell she was Enjoying every bit of it. raised her Head to the Ceiling with eyes Closed. I wasn’t enjoying it that Much, coz I was Carrying her Weight. after about 5 minutes. I stood up, made her Bend with her hands on the Closed, Closet. Penetrated her P.u$$y, I later Changed My mind, P.u$$y wey no Grip your D.ick no dey Sweet. I Aimed for her A.$$hole. Slowly and Steadily tried to slid my Joystick to her A.$$hole. The Fact that it Entered without much Stress indicated that I wasn’t the Pioneer afterall. I loved the Grip I got. e wan Break my D!ck sef. I was thrusting slowly, and later Increased my Pace. this Girl was a Screamer, I bent Forward and Massaged her C!its, this Act drove her Crazy. a Passerby would think she was being R.aped. they’re just Uncontrollable Sounds of Pleasure the music Blacked out the M.oans, to an Extent. Stood her up, Pushed her to the wall, Raised one of her Legs up,Slid my c.ock into the p.u$$y this Time around, Pounding her A.$$ against the Wall. I was Also Staring deep into her Eyes While at it. her Eyes got Bigger, She was Staring at me, like pleading for Mercy and at the same time saying, Please don’t Stop. And the funny thing is I was Far from C.umming sef. I kept Pounding her A$$, Like this for like 7 Minutes, In a Swift Move, I lifted her Up, Her legs Round my W.aist, My d.ick Deep into her P.u$$y, and was Banging her Upwardly. did that for About 2 minutes *The babe heavy* I still didn’t C.um. We were both Tired sef. I just took out the C.ondom and Let her Give me a b!owjob. when I felt like Approaching, I retracted my Di.ck and Spilled the C.um on her bosoms. . click on the link below to continue reading http://naijanoisemakers.com/2016/08/23/midnight-saga-romance-story-part-1/
Re: S£x As She Taught Me by BlinksBlinkd: 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
hmmmm
Re: S£x As She Taught Me by BlinksBlinkd: 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
how?
Re: S£x As She Taught Me by BlinksBlinkd: 8:00am On Sep 25, 2017
Interestingly interesting

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Captured Unclad (pictures) / Funny Instagram Page @olivaturp2 / Who Will Winboxer Or Babalawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.