Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati (48124 Views)

Premium Times Apologises For Misleading Nigerians About Miyetti Allah / Yar'adua Rememberance: What Reno Omokri Wrote About Goodluck Jonathan Vs PMB / Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati by loomer: 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Yes we can make Nigeria work if you can give us a loan fo $30billion..

U misplace ur medicine?
Re: What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati by alabiyemmy(m): 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
AZeD1:
Saying GEJ made Nigeria the biggest economy in Africa because he re based the country's GDP is like saying a man became richer because he recounted his money.

Counter it in a very logical and concise manner not by one spurious one liner statement.
Re: What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati by LordOfNaira: 6:31pm On Mar 03, 2017
erico2k2:

My friend sharaaap there fast where you dead when we had a grass cutter in the IDP camp ? ??no corruption my Azzz

Shut up, my friend!!!
Re: What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati by Splashme: 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
DLondonboiy:
the deaf and dumb president destroyed the country and he thinks we would allow him rest? he jokes...

Before midmarch, we would chase him back to Nigeria..

He must take the nation back to where he met it..
Re: What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati by erico2k2(m): 6:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Shut up, my friend!!!
Gerrout Go and Die grin
Re: What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
loomer:

U misplace ur medicine?

oga get out of my mention, Someone who cannot control his one room will be talking about Nigeria..
Re: What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati by mbjsuki(m): 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
erico2k2:

Of I give you back hand frm mama Charlie country eh
Did you amd your likes not join the band wagon of those who where screaming share the money so each governor can do as they pleased ? .They took the FG to court and won so what do you want the then FG to do
Ooh I see Ignore the court ruling like your present FG is doing abi?.Look at where that atitude has left us.

I hope and pray that God bless you with brains! Not just one. In case one malfunction due to carelessness.
So you can't simply state or make your comment without giving me back hand?
For your information, in case you don't know or that you're deluded of who I am,I've never served in any government both present or past neither do I belong to any known party. So to suggest that I or my party were among those that went to court is amusing and so hilarious.
Please you need help and the earlier you set out for it the better for you.
From here I will be praying for you. You seriously need help. You amuse me. Get help I insist.
Re: What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati by Elbowroom: 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
This one still de campaign

An imbroglio of retardness
Re: What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati by loomer: 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

oga get out of my mention, Someone who cannot control his one room will be talking about Nigeria..

Wetin this one dey talk, if u need medical attention, this na time to talk o before e dey too late
Re: What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
loomer:

Wetin this one dey talk, if u need medical attention, this na time to talk o before e dey too late

You mean Okija medical Dr hahaha sorry aint doing that hahah..
Re: What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati by Codes151(m): 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
Rrankdonga:

Never argue with these dumbf.ucks. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
i swear! I was even in nigeria then! But I swear I felt the value of naira out there! Till this zombies came in and made me realize that I had to come back to the zoo! Most Nigerians know the truth just too dumb or gullible to accept it
Re: What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati by Blackfire(m): 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
vecman22:
Jonathan is a bastard...

his a failure by all standard,he shall never kwn peace in this life for what he and his gang did to this country...

MOD do justice to this guy... 3 months ban .
thanks
Re: What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati by vecman22(m): 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2017
Blackfire:

MOD do justice to this guy... 3 months ban . thanks
is Jonathan your father
Re: What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati by gameboyo: 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
Jarus:
I agree with him on Automotive and railway and I have always acknowledged that.

But everyone knew massive looting was going on under him.

Has it stopped under buhari?
Re: What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati by Jelal0007(m): 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
Rrankdonga:
your mothers vagina
Ooops,tell me something,has one ever crawled out of your mothers' before? I bet it has;in form of you mannerless uncultured m0r0n. What pity,u are a typical example of why abortions should be legalised in dis country. Demented sh!t head.
Re: What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati by Sunnyja: 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
IamPatriotic:
Brother Abati, you're talking non-sense , which rebase are you referring to, the same one that enlisted hawkers of pirated fake CD and recharge cards retailers as part of the vibrant business ventures?
Under this government even the hawkers of recharge cards have disappeared not as a result of any economic improvement but because people cannot even afford the recharge cards.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati by ubergold(m): 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
vecman22:
Jonathan is a bastard...

his a failure by all standard,he shall never kwn peace in this life for what he and his gang did to this country...

O boy, where do I start with you? You have a long way to go.... In short I give up
Re: What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati by Blackfire(m): 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
vecman22:

is Jonathan your father

yes
Re: What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati by leanalyst: 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2017
vecman22:
Jonathan is a bastard...

By which standards?? The Buhari standards? Abrg park well. In fact shift.
Re: What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati by BraniacX(m): 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
sarrki:
Abati or apati

We don't have time for all this opata wey you dey yearn

The truth is analysis we conducted from Goldman Sachs

To pricewater coopers shows all the key performance

Indicator that I will take us 5decades to come out of

what you caused

Jonah failed himself and his country

Show us the analysis the you(we) conducted from sarrki-sachs to pricewater bonkers you pathetic liar! undecided
Re: What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati by BraniacX(m): 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
obailala:
Such is the wisdom of the Jonathanians.

The wisdom isn't exclusively jonathanian, it is p-d-pian and valid! undecided yes! That 16years of pdp destruction y'all like to foam in the mouth about!
Re: What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati by BraniacX(m): 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
LordOfNaira:

That is why you should support this administration in its fight against corruption and not accept the legalized corruption of the past administration.

Fundamentally, Buhari is Nigeria's best president. Others built on the decay in the society but Buhari is more concerned about clearing the decay first.

What fight? undecided

B1tch pleaze! angry
Re: What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati by BraniacX(m): 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Buhari failed Nigeria the day he overthrew Shagari for no clear reason

Oh he had a reason! undecided

The senator saraki the elder senate investigative panel was closing in on him on his grand theft of the NNPC N2.8billion of 1978 traced to midland bank london with amongst its recommendations, the arrest and questioning of then NNPC head general buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati by erico2k2(m): 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
mbjsuki:

I hope and pray that God bless you with brains! Not just one. In case one malfunction due to carelessness.
So you can't simply state or make your comment without giving me back hand?
For your information, in case you don't know or that you're deluded of who I am,I've never served in any government both present or past neither do I belong to any known party. So to suggest that I or my party were among those that went to court is amusing and so hilarious.
Please you need help and the earlier you set out for it the better for you.
From here I will be praying for you. You seriously need help. You amuse me. Get help I insist.
Ahah I never give you back hand you don branch yaba left,, guy abeg, clear way, your villag e people dey cook something for you
At the level i am in life, I think Im in a position to tell you you need prayers cos from last time I checked,waht the Fg of Nigeria did or did not do does not affect me, so who needs prayers??/
Re: What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati by murmee: 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
vecman22:
Jonathan is a bastard...

AMEN!
Re: What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati by emekajonny(m): 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
uncle jona is a bae
Re: What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati by tribalistseun: 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
xstry:
Africa's largest economy with GEJ conceding over 20 local governments to bokoharam in borno state alone

Largest economy that could not pay work workers salary that it resorted to borrowing.

Buhari and his friends created boko haram to disturb Jonathan government. So let him go to hell wherever he is

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati by okrote4real: 11:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
Omokri is the only guy who is really a Jonathanian. The rest are bunch of hypocrites. Because PMB is not arround that is why you get mouth. Politics and its evil.
Re: What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati by sosy25: 12:36am On Mar 04, 2017
Reuben Abati, what of the 5 million naira you returned to the EFCC? If you did not steal there would have been nothing to return.
Re: What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati by richeso: 12:39am On Mar 04, 2017
why some idiots always say GEJ FAILED US ? so this one wey we dey so na life abi ? this grave wey ua idiot pus us so na life fa? be like say God wan punish una fada!
Re: What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati by donemitex1: 2:56am On Mar 04, 2017
Worse looting is going on right now. You will only find out when this Government is over
Jarus:
I agree with him on Automotive and railway and I have always acknowledged that.

But everyone knew massive looting was going on under him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) / Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians / FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.