Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,310 members, 7,780,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:03 PM

What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati (48042 Views)

Premium Times Apologises For Misleading Nigerians About Miyetti Allah / Yar'adua Rememberance: What Reno Omokri Wrote About Goodluck Jonathan Vs PMB / Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati by benbrooks(m): 7:53am On Mar 04, 2017
vecman22:
Jonathan is a bastard...

his a failure by all standard,he shall never kwn peace in this life for what he and his gang did to this country...

It's evident you don't even know how to speak simple and correct English and you're calling someone a bastard? Be careful what you say else it reverts back to you sooner rather than later..
Re: What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati by vecman22(m): 8:33am On Mar 04, 2017
benbrooks:

It's evident you don't even know how to speak simple and correct English and you're calling someone a bastard? Be careful what you say else it reverts back to you sooner rather than later..

Mr nwa teacher... face your front or is the bastard your father
Re: What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati by NaijaBlend: 5:57am On Mar 05, 2017
vecman22:
Jonathan is a bastard...

his a failure by all standard,he shall never kwn peace in this life for what he and his gang did to this country...

Your Fulani bastard father, you mean.
Let the deaf and dead return first
Re: What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati by Pauly88: 6:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
vecman22:

oga face your front that bastard stole from me,the money the bastard stole is our collective money as a nation so the bastard will not kwn peace...

its okay for you guys to call pmb names but always get emotional when same is melted on the bastard Jonathan
since na ur father money GEJ steal go n get it from him since e dey pain u. I still maintain that u r the bastard. As for that stupid buhari he is the worst president nigeria ever had n i cant see any other person doing worse than him in the next 500 years if nigeria will last that long. Nigeria is 100 times better off without him so i pray he doesnt come back to rule this country again with his bad luck. He is an idiot and a fool likewise you
Re: What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati by SwillG: 9:13am On Mar 18, 2017
NairaLanders and quarrel are like 5&6. LOL
Re: What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati by benbrooks(m): 10:51am On Nov 14, 2018
vecman22:

Mr nwa teacher... face your front or is the bastard your father

He is more than a father, than your father would ever be to you for not teaching you morals. Take corrections like a man and forge ahead!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki / Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me / Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.