Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,830 members, 7,798,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Breaking News: Buhari Hands Over Power To Osinbajo - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Breaking News: Buhari Hands Over Power To Osinbajo (787 Views)

Breaking : Buhari Hands Over Power To Osibanjo / Breaking: President Buhari Hands Over Power To Osinbajo!! / Breaking News: Buhari Hands Over Power To Osinbajo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Buhari Hands Over Power To Osinbajo by greatwhite(m): 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2017
Breaking News:
Buhari Hands Over Power to Osinbajo.</b>
It has been confirmed by CNN this morning that the President of the federal republic of Nigeria Muhammadu Buhari has handed over power to his Vice, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo at the early hours of this morning at London where the President is currently resting.
This decision came after a close door meeting held by the cabals and chieftains of the APC.
According to the media adviser to Buhari, Mr. Femi Adesina, President Buhari handed over his 50,000mAh power bank to Osinbajo to enable him charge his phone whose battery is down as a result of lack of electricity in Nigeria! grin
Thanks for reading.
Coman beat me if u vex, I dey ma house!
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Hands Over Power To Osinbajo by David25(m): 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
Gimme ur house address abeg grin
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Hands Over Power To Osinbajo by greatwhite(m): 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
David25:
Gimme ur house address abeg grin

Tell me where you are, I will meet you within the hour. No need to waste transport money. grin

(1) (Reply)

One Word For This Attire! / Little Emmanuella made jest of her teacher. Read what she said / Wrong Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.