Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,889 members, 7,798,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Man Buried Alive For Three Days. See His Reason: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Buried Alive For Three Days. See His Reason: (915 Views)

Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) / Everyone Burn That Fat And Achieve Flat Tummy In Seven Days, See Wonders!!! / Nigerian Man Killed By Wife In Cameroon Buried Today, Wife's Picture Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Buried Alive For Three Days. See His Reason: by FILEBE(m): 5:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
Man is buried alive by wife, friends and family for three days to raise awareness for addiction and depression sufferers

Everyday you hear a new one. The latest is the story of John Edwards who allowed himself to be buried by his friends and family so as to raise awareness for those suffering from addiction and depression.
John chose Ash Wednesday to be ‘laid to rest’ because that is the start of lent and the day on which Christians are encouraged to die to self. Just before being buried, John who was formerly an addict kissed his wife goodbye then was lowered into the coffin placed under the streets of Belfast, outside Willowfield Parish Church after which the lid was placed and dirt poured on it.
From the grave, John will be live streaming advice to addicts and those suffering from depression and broadcasting stories of hope. Broadband internet and electronics were fixed in the coffin to make it possible for him to communicate online with people. While
The former addict founded the charity Walking Free, which helps people who are suicidal and those with addiction. He will live stream help and advice to addicts from inside his coffin.
“I’m a former addict and I’ve been clean and sober for 25 years. I’m making a very large coffin, I’m burying it in East Belfast and I’m going to live in it for three days,” John told Belfast Live prior to his burial.
“I know this is a radical move but people are continually contacting me who are either suicidal or who know friends or family who are. My plan is to speak to them from the grave before they get there and show them hope.”

source:http://www.wisdomblog.com.ng/man-buried-alive-wife-friends-family-three-days-raise-awareness-addiction-depression-sufferers/

Re: Man Buried Alive For Three Days. See His Reason: by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
This is serious o
Re: Man Buried Alive For Three Days. See His Reason: by Opistorincos(m): 6:36am On Mar 04, 2017
They shoupd keeps the coffin for his real death

(1) (Reply)

Am I Doing The Right Thing? / Vote For Kayla In Cussons Baby Competition / Over Protective Parents Raise The Best Liar. ..am I Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.