Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,310 members, 7,780,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:00 PM

Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year (3222 Views)

Poll: Who is the NL Sports Man of the Year?

FBS: 6% (2 votes)
CRISTALZ: 16% (5 votes)
MUKINA2: 13% (4 votes)
KRAYOLA2: 6% (2 votes)
DAYOKANU: 30% (9 votes)
IBIME: 3% (1 vote)
COUNTDOWN: 0% (0 votes)
GALATICO: 0% (0 votes)
SAURON: 16% (5 votes)
NATEEVS: 0% (0 votes)
BIINA: 3% (1 vote)
BLUE DIVA: 3% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Who Is The El-classico Man Of The Match? / Osaze Odewingie: The Man Of The Match / Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by scantee(m): 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2009
We want to conduct an election NL sports man of the year.
guys what do you say. let give honor to whom honor is to be given.

the nominees goes to the following.
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by scantee(m): 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2009
note that the result should be invisible till the last day 18th December 2009.
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by FBS: 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2009
@Scantee, Me thinks you should include yourself in the poll. wink cheesy
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by scantee(m): 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2009
FBS:

@Scantee, Me thinks you should include yourself in the poll.  wink cheesy

Oga fbs me i come from lower division, i am not yet qualify maybe next season if i no go for relegation. i may win the Ballon'D hhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by honeric01(m): 3:22pm On Dec 14, 2009
scantee:

Moderators we need a poll here. we want to conduct an election NL sports man of the year.
guys what do you say. let give honor to whom honor is to be given.

the nominees goes to the following

1 FBS
2 CRISTALz
3 MUKIna2
please help me complete the list
we need top ten best sports analyst.

these people are moderators, not ordinary members, they don't have any other option than to always post to get the forum running  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

so maybe it should be for ordinary members or you can as well open a separate one for sport mod of the year.
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by kdon: 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2009
I'm am upcoming star(HIPHOP RAPPER),i have my demo at hand.I will kindly like to hear from you if you can make the deal
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by scantee(m): 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2009
honeric01:

these people are moderators, not ordinary members, they don't have any other option than to always post to get the forum running  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

so maybe it should be for ordinary members or you can as well open a separate one for sport mod of the year.

yee i understand that but, they contribute a lot in ordinary peoples post. beside they are NL members before they are made mod .

kdon:

I'm am upcoming star(HIPHOP RAPPER),i have my demo at hand.I will kindly like to hear from you if you can make the deal

@kdon
i dont understand u oh, please expatiate more ohhhhhhh
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by Ibime(m): 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2009
Ma nominees:

Dayokanu
Cristalz
The inimitable Dr Kituan
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by scantee(m): 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2009
Ibime:

Ma nominees:

Dayokanu
Cristalz
The inimitable Dr Kituan

just cast your vote, the result will be out on 19th December 2009.
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by dayokanu(m): 4:29pm On Dec 14, 2009
The people I think are

Ibime
Sauron
Nateevs
Krayola
Who is countdonw?
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by ritchboy(m): 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2009
Surely a list that doesn't include binghinya is fraudulent cheesy

P.S. why am I not nominated angry angry grin grin
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by honeric01(m): 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2009
countdown should be eyoniggar
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by honeric01(m): 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2009
and where is sagamite? that guy should be on this list.
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by scantee(m): 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2009
dayokanu:

The people I think are

Ibime
Sauron
Nateevs
Krayola
Who is countdonw?
why dismissing ur self haha

ritchboy:

Surely a list that doesn't include binghinya is[b] fraudulent[/b]  cheesy

P.S. why am I not nominated  angry angry grin grin

haba

may be he didn't meet up expectation

honeric01:

countdown should be eyoniggar

right

honeric01:

and where is sagamite? that guy should be on this list.

saga what hhhhh
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by honeric01(m): 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2009
scantee:

saga what hhhhh

you don't know him? well search for his id, you'd see how he normally talks about the Nigerian sport and the eagles with a clear cut argument and debates
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by Cristalz(f): 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2009
Aw, awards. Nice.

This can go on.  .  .but thought to let us all know that official NL awards are taking place soon.
Mods are picking out deserving nominees as we speak/type, and soon the categories/nominees will be made public for everyone to cast their votes.

I've nominated the deserving boys and girls here, of course. grin
Others have nominated too, but in the end it's you guys that will pick a winner/the winners.
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by honeric01(m): 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2009
Cristalz:

Aw, awards. Nice.

This can go on.  .  .but thought to let us all know that official NL awards are taking place soon.
Mods are picking out deserving nominees as we speak/type, and soon the categories/nominees will be made public for everyone to cast their votes.

Others have nominated too, but in the end it's you guys that will pick a winner/the winners.

ok

@ post

and what about Dominique?
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by scantee(m): 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2009
Cristalz:

Aw, awards. Nice.

yeeeeeeeeee that is good. i must win that Ballon D' hhhhhhhh

honeric01:

ok

@ post

and what about Dominique?

my oga u know say 4 NL sports thread many people deserve the award. but one person has to win it.
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by honeric01(m): 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2009
scantee:

yeeeeeeeeee that is good. i must win that Ballon D' hhhhhhhh

my oga u know say 4 NL sports thread many people deserve the award. but one person has to win it.

remember that you are in div 2

well then you should add more names to the poll.
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by scantee(m): 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2009
honeric01:

remember that you are in div 2

well then you should add more names to the poll.

haha by next season i will make sure u go on relegation. watch me out next year i will win the award
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by honeric01(m): 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2009
scantee:

haha by next season i will make sure u go on relegation. watch me out next year i will win the award

i am just too competent to go to relegation, try someone else, maybe mukina or eyonigga tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by scantee(m): 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2009
honeric01:

i am just too competent to go to relegation, try someone else, maybe mukina or eyonigga tongue tongue tongue

do i hear u say mu, ki haba u are calling for ban abeg i no dey. ok i will give it to oga Khanye for his poor performance this season so far.
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by eldee(m): 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2009
Dayokanu
Cristalz
The Arsenal Boyz (Gooner, Duduspace, Allboyz, Edoyad, Slimshay, e.tc) - That's One Body cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by scantee(m): 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2009
eldee:

Dayokanu
Cristalz
The Arsenal Boyz (Gooner, Duduspace, Allboyz, Edoyad, Slimshay, e.tc) - That's One Body cheesy cheesy

have u casted ur vote
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by honeric01(m): 8:02pm On Dec 14, 2009
scantee:

do i hear u say mu, ki haba u are calling for ban abeg i no dey. ok i will give it to oga Khanye for his poor performance this season so far.

stop being a chicken, what did i say that would warrant me a ban?
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by debosky(m): 8:05pm On Dec 14, 2009
how can you have such a thread and exclude great sports people like HNIC, Tkb417, BlueDiva and others?
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by honeric01(m): 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2009
pardon me but who is galatico and nevtee when it comes to sport?
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by chamotex(m): 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2009
debosky:

how can you have such a thread and exclude great sports people like HNIC, Tkb417, BlueDiva and others?

Exactly. . .

A-40
Even Debosky is not even mentioned . . . who else would give us a critical analysis of how Arsenal played and the impact Eboue has on the team. cheesy grin grin

That shortlist needs to be reviewed.
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by honeric01(m): 8:21pm On Dec 14, 2009
by the way, sport man of the year must not be those who only talk about foreign league or their clubs alone, it has to be someone that's knowledgeable both locally and internationally, those who contribute immensely to these 2 departments.
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2009
I'm an amateur as far as sports discussion on NL is concerned, but to omit TKB417 is most unpardonable.
My nominees:

1, TKB417
2, DAYOKANU
3, IBIME
4, MUKINA
5, CRISTALZ

If forced to pick one, I'll throw a coin between TKB and Dayokanu!
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by scantee(m): 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2009
Jarus:

I'm an amateur as far as sports discussion on NL is concerned, but to omit TKB417 is most unpardonable.
My nominees:

1, TKB417
2, DAYOKANU
3, IBIME
4, MUKINA
5, CRISTALZ

If forced to pick one, I'll throw a coin between TKB and Dayokanu!

yahh that is another deu oh shit.

honeric01:

by the way, sport man of the year must not be those who only talk about foreign league or their clubs alone, it has to be someone that's knowledgeable both locally and internationally, those who contribute immensely to these 2 departments.

yeee that is right, many people u guys nominates here only feature on their club thread we want general contributors

chamotex:

Exactly. . .

A-40
Even Debosky is not even mentioned . . . who else would give us a critical analysis of how Arsenal played and the impact Eboue has on the team. cheesy grin grin

That shortlist needs to be reviewed.

yee that guys is really good in gunners thread but he still have work to do b4 b4 he will be notice.

honeric01:

pardon me but who is galatico and nevtee when it comes to sport?

i only asked you to cast your vote to who u think that deserve it, i did not ask you to disqualify any body.
debosky:

how can you have such a thread and exclude great sports people like HNIC, Tkb417, [/b]BlueDiva and others?

he is good thou.

honeric01:

stop being a[b] chicken
, what did i say that would warrant me a ban?
my oga why now, why such word abeg oh (i was just kidding oh haba)
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by dayokanu(m): 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2009
AMongst CHelsea fans. I think Nateevs is most prominent but hardly contributes on other clubs. Ibime is off and on and contributes more to other clubs

Amongst Scummies, Sharon is the most prominent scum. He is a real scum of the earth, First born of the DEVIL. HELLBOY himself grin grin grin grin. The only award he deserves in 50000 degrees in HELL

Gayyners are all PLONKERS grin grin grin grin grin But A40 is the most reasonable. Dr Kit is not regular here again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Did Liverpool Go Wrong? / UEFA Champions League Final: Juventus Vs Real Madrid today at 7:45pm / Barca 4 Life ! To All Barcelona Fc Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.