Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,984 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

How Do I Get Known And Hired As A Data Analyst? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do I Get Known And Hired As A Data Analyst? (361 Views)

Why Do The Majority Of Job Applicants Never Get Hired? / Meet Osahon Ewansiha Hired By Prestofresco In Italy For Preventing Robbery / A Candidate Didn't Do Well In Her Interview But She Was Hired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Known And Hired As A Data Analyst? by Ademolu2002(m): 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hello my fellow nairalanders. Am a graduate of Statistics from Unilorin. Due to the unemployment situation of the country, i decided to develop myself on Ms excel, access and SPSS for database management, data analysis , test of hypothesis, modelling, even in the areas as process Quality control and improvement through the use of control charts, pareto charts,boxplot, stem and leaf plot etc. The use of Statistics is countless But my concern is that how do i get known and hired with these skills. I just want to start my career with little or no pay at all. All i know is that if i build my career today with little or no pay, i will gain it tomorrow. Currently i live in Port Harcourt but i can go anywhere to start my career. I can be reached on ademolu2002@gmail.com or 08155170658

(1) (Reply)

Frontend Developer Needed / IT Project Manager / Has Anyone Heard/received Any Interview Call Up For 2017 US Consulate Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.