Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Inside Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library (36841 Views)

Inside The Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Complex. Pics. / Olusegun Obasanjo: I Had N20,000 In Account In 1999 Didn't Mean I Wasn't Wealthy / Ambode, Otedola, Lai Mohammed At Opening Of Obasanjo Presidential Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library by eposho: 9:00am On Mar 04, 2017
Love Machine:
Library built on corruption.
Obasanjo legacy will evaporate on his demise. Remember abiola BREAD,CONCORD,OIL,BOOKS,ETC
Where were they now?
Mtchewwww.

1 Like

Re: Inside Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library by datola: 9:00am On Mar 04, 2017
Where is the inside?
Re: Inside Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library by ganye1: 9:03am On Mar 04, 2017
The library is just a vanity project designed to massage the ego of Obasanjo.
Re: Inside Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library by juman(m): 9:03am On Mar 04, 2017
ifyan:
Obj looting since unknown season

Thats one of his main legacy as president for eight years.
Some of his other legacies are his castle he built for himself, his university he built for himself and he greatly expanded his farm for himself.
He also became billionaire in dollar.

Instead of building the fourth lagos mainland bridge.
Instead of building the second niger bridge.
Instead of re building the lagos - ibadan express way.
Instead of building the east - west road
Instead of building the ilorin - ibadan road
Instead of building many roads in east.
Instead of building many project in the north.
Instead of building and delivering improved electricity supply and availability.

ETC
ETC

Even pdp could not complete abeokuta to lagos road in sixteen years. A road of just two hours journey.

1 Like

Re: Inside Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 04, 2017
so it has not yet been completed?
Re: Inside Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library by Jabioro: 9:12am On Mar 04, 2017
The OP is strictly advised to join James Hadley Chase league ..I manage to read a chapter in Bible and it not as long as yours library story
Re: Inside Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 04, 2017
Re: Inside Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library by Codes151(m): 9:19am On Mar 04, 2017
Any body read yet??
Re: Inside Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library by ifyan(m): 9:25am On Mar 04, 2017
juman:

Some of his other legacies are his castle he built for himself, his university he built for himself and he greatly expanded his farm for himself.

Instead of building and delivering improved electricity supply and availability.

ETC
ETC

Even pdp could not complete abeokuta to lagos road in sixteen years. A road of just two hours journey.

True yarn bro
Re: Inside Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library by EasyMind(m): 9:32am On Mar 04, 2017
olasaad:
Lol...op are you sure this your picture is Obasanjo library? because me I never see this building at OOPL.

Was wondering where the building dey as well. May be na Behind Bamboo... Lol
Re: Inside Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library by monlawal(m): 9:41am On Mar 04, 2017
NabeelAbu:
I will read this during my long vacation.
Hello Nabila
Re: Inside Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library by freshdude99(m): 9:48am On Mar 04, 2017
Corn99:
I read it nd it was actually inspiring...... thunbs up op..........
*thunps up u mean
Re: Inside Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library by freshdude99(m): 9:51am On Mar 04, 2017
juman:

ETC
ETC

Apc troll spotted. Stop seeking the sympathy of Igbos by mentioning East East East! We know u be afonja so go ahead and celebrate ur king Kong
Re: Inside Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library by WINDSOW(m): 9:52am On Mar 04, 2017
U wrote an encyclopaedia on OBJ's library. 'Kwontinew', u hear?
Re: Inside Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 04, 2017
wow, This is my first time of COMPLETELY Skipping a a write up on nairaland front page
Re: Inside Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library by pamdaniel(m): 10:03am On Mar 04, 2017
hope he would be buried there as well?
Re: Inside Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library by adecz: 10:25am On Mar 04, 2017
Another White Elephant Project By Baba Iyabo.
You are alive & cannot complete this project.
After you answer the 'call', nobody will have time
For this your 'erinle'.

1 Share

Re: Inside Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library by bizzibodi(m): 10:27am On Mar 04, 2017
useless selfish primate!all those useless writeup then we saw a pic of uncompleted building after 10yrs i thought all they mention was operational he want 2 scam 9jerian like mmm to help him complete his vanity library why didnt he build a National library?selfish & greedy yam-eating He-goat!
Re: Inside Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library by eposho: 11:34am On Mar 04, 2017
bizzibodi:
useless selfish primate!all those useless writeup then we saw a pic of uncompleted building after 10yrs i thought all they mention was operational he want 2 scam 9jerian like mmm to help him complete his vanity library why didnt he build a National library?selfish & greedy yam-eating He-goat!
5 gbosa for u and your ancestors
Re: Inside Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 04, 2017
pure nonsense with the topic i thought pictures of the library's interior will be shown only for me to see an irritating long epistle
Re: Inside Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library by teebaxy(m): 11:57am On Mar 04, 2017
nairaman66:
This is where he invested the $13 billion he took for the power project aside his farm? How nice, a somewhat failed leader teaching others through his library leadership qualities!

Hmnn, some dude summed up lists of corrupt states in Nigeria sadly only states from the Southern part of Naijiria showed up!! Talking about one Nigeria, isn't this a wonderful example??

why are Nigerians like this, even Adolf Hitla have got a history to preserve... Just recently a white boouth the telephone he used then
Re: Inside Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library by CellTabRepairs: 12:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
Was looking for images...

**Click My Name & View That Resource You Need!**
Don't wait in perpetuity for job invitations after applying! March is here already today! The thief you harbour is PROCRASTINATION! Therefore don't wait until the whole year runs out!

Great dreamers don't stay idle at home. They take steps!
Re: Inside Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
plenty story 1 pishur.
Re: Inside Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
AntiWailer:

He no get sense yet ruled as a military and 8 years as a civilian.

Wetin Daddy wey get sense achieve ?
choiii sharp shooter. grin grin grin
Re: Inside Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library by bigmo1(m): 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
Op, with all that long story, u can't even give us more pictures to satisfy our curiosity. Take this, I took it yesterday night. I am preparing to go there now. I u promise more juicy pictures when I get there. Just hope some overzealous security dudes won't beat me up and sieze my phone

1 Like

Re: Inside Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library by MrMaestro: 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
It also states: “The OOPL aims at ‘preserving the past, capturing the present and inspiring the future’. It is a historic, touristic, recreational and academic centre, which is regarded as a national archive and a place for the preservation of presidential documents and historical items associated with the office and person of President Olusegun Obasanjo. It will house some cultural artifacts and feature essential vents in the Nigeria history and modern Africa history. The vision of the OOPL itself is to be an evergreen resource for stimulation of the ideas of democracy, good governance and leadership in Africa, with the mission to foster deeper understanding of the life, career and passion of President Olusegun Obasanjo. The OOPL seeks to facilitate reflection on best practices in public service; provide a clearer comprehension of development in Africa, the Commonwealth and the rest of the world, and collaborate with similar institutions in attaining these objectives.’’

Love it. History favors those who document it.
Re: Inside Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library by fheyee28: 5:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
Same here o
olasaad:
Lol...op are you sure this your picture is Obasanjo library? because me I never see this building at OOPL.
Re: Inside Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library by eposho: 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2017
MrMaestro:

Love it. History favors those who document it.
History will definitely not favour, obj.
Must everything be about him?
Obj farm, obj library, obj road ??are we slave to our rulers, aint they civil servant?
He is full.of himself.
Abeg, who will.benefit from this library?
Students from nearby poly/uni?
I doubt.
Re: Inside Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library by Emaopel2015(m): 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
Just read it and it is inspiring

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mike Pompeo Visits Africa, Skips Nigeria / INEC under fire for declaring Orji Kalu winner of 'inconclusive' elections / Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.