Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

She Ended The Relationship And I Did This To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Ended The Relationship And I Did This To Her (4735 Views)

Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship / She Ended The Relationship Cause It Was Getting Serious / I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated (2) (3) (4)

She Ended The Relationship And I Did This To Her by praxs(m): 5:02am On Mar 04, 2017
My woman of 5years ended our relationship without any reason. She said am childish though. So i just chilled, took a deep breath........
Went to her house yesternight,
Rang the door bell and ranaway

Re: She Ended The Relationship And I Did This To Her by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:04am On Mar 04, 2017

Well done...keep doing it for another 5yrs..

Re: She Ended The Relationship And I Did This To Her by praxs(m): 5:10am On Mar 04, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Well done...keep doing it for another 5yrs..
Wetin dey your dp shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Ended The Relationship And I Did This To Her by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:36am On Mar 04, 2017
praxs:

Wetin dey your dp shocked shocked shocked shocked

Aha....tell me what is it?
Re: She Ended The Relationship And I Did This To Her by naija1stpikin: 5:42am On Mar 04, 2017
i think she was wrong. You are duumb

Re: She Ended The Relationship And I Did This To Her by Nobody: 5:48am On Mar 04, 2017
praxs:
My woman of 5years ended our relationship without any reason. She said am childish though. So i just chilled, took a deep breath........

I think she is vindicated if you actually did this

.infact I give up

Re: She Ended The Relationship And I Did This To Her by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 04, 2017
Lol,op you so funny o
Re: She Ended The Relationship And I Did This To Her by baylord101(m): 6:10am On Mar 04, 2017
Run for your life man, by the time she shout thief on you, trust Nigerian with jungle justice.

Instead, if she have or work in any supermarket, just go there and demand for Condom even if they dont sell.
Re: She Ended The Relationship And I Did This To Her by praxs(m): 6:32am On Mar 04, 2017
naija1stpikin:
i think she was wrong. You are duumb
Re: She Ended The Relationship And I Did This To Her by praxs(m): 6:33am On Mar 04, 2017
carmag:

I think she is vindicated if you actually did this

.infact I give up

grin give up on what
Re: She Ended The Relationship And I Did This To Her by praxs(m): 6:34am On Mar 04, 2017
Tiny23:
Lol,op you so funny o
wink

Re: She Ended The Relationship And I Did This To Her by praxs(m): 6:35am On Mar 04, 2017
baylord101:
Run for your life man, by the time she shout thief on you, trust Nigerian with jungle justice.

Instead, if she have or work in any supermarket, just go there and demand for Condom even if they dont sell.
ah bros! You be baba kiss
Re: She Ended The Relationship And I Did This To Her by STENON(f): 6:36am On Mar 04, 2017
Really?
Re: She Ended The Relationship And I Did This To Her by Nutase: 7:00am On Mar 04, 2017
Stalker
Re: She Ended The Relationship And I Did This To Her by diamondstar90: 7:30am On Mar 04, 2017
The op is heart broken, that why. Please get your self together before you turn something else abeg ooo she doesn't worth you ending up in a pysco hospital because that the sign

Re: She Ended The Relationship And I Did This To Her by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 04, 2017
praxs:
Hahahaha grin.
Re: She Ended The Relationship And I Did This To Her by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 04, 2017
liar liar... bcareful what you wish for
Re: She Ended The Relationship And I Did This To Her by youngfocus(m): 8:23am On Mar 04, 2017
praxs:
waow the woman spoken ryte,childish indeed grin
praxs:
waow the woman spoken ryte,childish indeed
Re: She Ended The Relationship And I Did This To Her by Janeyinspires(f): 9:19am On Mar 04, 2017
You just confirmed her claims of you being childish,if you really did that.
Re: She Ended The Relationship And I Did This To Her by wins18(m): 9:23am On Mar 04, 2017
Nutase:
Stalker
no be small stalker oio
Re: She Ended The Relationship And I Did This To Her by Truesapiosexual(f): 9:29am On Mar 04, 2017
She was right afterall
Re: She Ended The Relationship And I Did This To Her by rosalieene(f): 9:53am On Mar 04, 2017
diamondstar90:
The op is heart broken, that why. Please get your self together before you turn something else abeg ooo she doesn't worth you ending up in a pysco hospital because that the sign
Lol, you took the op seriously?
hahahahahahah........ I saw this joke on Facebook sometime ago en really it was so funny
Re: She Ended The Relationship And I Did This To Her by crackhouse(m): 12:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
praxs:
u just proved her right.
Re: She Ended The Relationship And I Did This To Her by praxs(m): 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
diamondstar90:
Diamondstar angry
Re: She Ended The Relationship And I Did This To Her by diamondstar90: 7:48pm On Mar 04, 2017
Yes, anything for your pikin
praxs:

Diamondstar angry
Re: She Ended The Relationship And I Did This To Her by praxs(m): 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
diamondstar90:
Yes, anything for your pikin
Go away mama
Re: She Ended The Relationship And I Did This To Her by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
You just conform my curiosity.
Re: She Ended The Relationship And I Did This To Her by joceey(m): 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
praxs:

After 5years she nw discovered that you Are childish Hmmm I reserve my comments
Re: She Ended The Relationship And I Did This To Her by Opakan2: 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
Hmmn! you try wella

keep it up
Re: She Ended The Relationship And I Did This To Her by diamondstar90: 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
Come away grandpa
praxs:

Go away mama
Re: She Ended The Relationship And I Did This To Her by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
diamondstar90:
hahahah nor let dem con thief u oo
Re: She Ended The Relationship And I Did This To Her by diamondstar90: 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
Dem no fit
Martin124:
hahahah nor let dem con thief u oo

OMG! See How Ramat Shows Off Her N!pp!es In Wet Swimsuit (!8+ Photos) / Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? / Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife?