Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? (35049 Views)

Top 10 Most Expensive Pen In The World (pictured) / Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? / Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Drinokrane: 5:16am On Mar 04, 2017
Back in d days....Shey u still remember dis....
Protection

150 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by LegendaryArnold(m): 5:25am On Mar 04, 2017
Funny enough, I saw peeps doing this thing around me but I never did it cos to me it wasn't necessary. If they stole the biro, the person obviously wouldn't leave the name there except dumb people though. Aside that, I usually do have a lot of biros dunno why tho grin wink

By the way, did I just make FTC? Small thing... we bad like that cool

11 Likes

Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:47am On Mar 04, 2017
cheesy

Hahahhahahahaha..definitely grin

3 Likes

Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by baylord101(m): 6:07am On Mar 04, 2017
O boy if you didn't, just postrate and greet me. But if u did, kindly hit like .. hw far my guys

152 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by dayleke: 9:56am On Mar 04, 2017
It was cool back then.
But come to think of it sef,it was meant to identify it as yours but it it never stopped ur classmates from stealing it....
Then 'we' graduated to writing d numbers on d casings on our exercise books to prevent theft....
Did it stop them?
Hell NO!!!!!
"They" will steal the bic Boro and remove d ink holder (which is d actual pen) and put it in another casing....
Chai!!!! Those days have gone......

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Azeequeen(f): 10:08am On Mar 04, 2017
I still remember this but that didn't stop theft
Criminals from ages past

4 Likes

Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Tazdroid(m): 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
grin grin

Back then, either the pen "float" and the paper soak the ink so tey my name no go show again in case I won claim am or dem tif the entire package

Sweet memories

1 Like

Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by eleojo23: 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
Back then, the hardened thieves will still go ahead to steal the pen and insert their own name inside.

So how you wan prove say na your own now?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by sleeknick: 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
I still do it dammmmit angry

Fela shrine dis evening by 6. Anyone? cool

4 Likes

Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by prince4pro(m): 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
Lolzzz
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by brunofarad(m): 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
Hmmm

Memories
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by beejaybig: 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
I remember
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by steppin: 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
Some kids still do it.
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
angry I don old cry

Laveda come to.my aid now undecided
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Ishilove: 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
Yezzur, although if they want to fap it they will remove the paper and replace it with theirs.

My defence was to chew the bottom of the ink tube, chew the biro cover, chew the nyash of the biro case, in short chew every chewable. Ishilove's special kinda branding cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Thisis2raw(m): 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
Good old days

1 Like

Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Dannidom(m): 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
na so
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Phi001(m): 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
Me...I did it but after they stole my biro the first 10 times, I stopped doing it and went from the owner to the collector...

3 Likes

Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
Lol, secondary school days. I Rep Marist Brother's of the schools.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by olusola200: 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
No be when u see calabash u ho see the sign
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by benueguy(m): 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
I still did it even while in the University. My hostel mates would always carry my pen and never return it. If u ask them they'd tell you they didn't carry it. In order to stop it, I wrote my name on my pen and was careful and sure it did help me

1 Like

Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by soldierdollar(m): 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
grin it's a decoration
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
This doesnt protect anything.
Person wey go thief that pen go still use am for the classroom.

3 Likes

Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Tazdroid(m): 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
sleeknick:
I still do it dammmmit angry
sad Up till now?

Hmmm, how old are you my friend? .. #DontAnswerThat

1 Like

Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by crispyvick(f): 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
hahahhaha i was d baba for dis stuff nah.i had lyk 3 pen nd all had ma names bt i onli manage to cum bk home wid one coz some ma classmates den do av diff casing where dey steal ur pen nd change d casing.
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
Kikikikikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Ahmadgani(m): 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
Back in the days
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by itiswellandwell: 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
Very well..

Students of nowadays are big boys and girls.

Are you a student? This link above might be of help to you.

https://www.nairaland.com/3657298/low-start-up-capital-business
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Titheman(m): 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
we didn't do it in our school...principal banned it....U know I didn't attend any ground nut primary school.
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by kurajordan(m): 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
We they thief people own, then remove the name and put our own name grin grin grin
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Tynasparks(f): 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
So true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo / ASUU Strike From 1999 To 2022 And Duration / Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.