Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

The 7 Real Reasons You Should Swallow Sperm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 7 Real Reasons You Should Swallow Sperm (4128 Views)

Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? / Chaiii See The Real Reasons Why Nigerian Women Wear Waist Beads ( Photo ) / See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 7 Real Reasons You Should Swallow Sperm by uniquechukwuma: 7:43am On Mar 04, 2017
Real Reason to spit or to swallow. That is the question. And the answer is… It depends. A woman that swallows is more dedicated, devoted and worthy of my love and passion than a woman that spits. Every real man will agree.

This may sound “terrible” to you, and you are welcome to leave my website now. If you want to hear the truth – bear with me. It’s a numbers game – be different than most women, and you’ll be treated better than other women. Here are 7 reasons whyb you should always swallow, and never look back to your old ways.

1. Be unique.

Some women think it’s disgusting, some do it as if it was a chore – others love it. Most women are somewhere in the middle. If your guy was with, let’s say 10 women before you; it’s likely that only 2 or 3 out of those 10 women swallowed his load when giving him a Mouth Action. Ask any guy to rate the quality of those women’s BJ technique and he’ll tell you that the best one’s where the one’s that swallowed. Even if your technique isn’t that good, swallowing his load and doing everything Right at the “end game” part is what makes the difference in how your guy would rate your skills. Swallowing his load is a special, bonding experience that makes men fall in love.

Swallow – and become the 1 out of 10 women that know what men truly desire: to be completely accepted and sexually worshipped by a woman that views his cum as the source of eternal youth.
2. How you do one thing is how you do everything.

If you spit, it kind of makes me feel as if you are disgusted by me, not my....... more

http://hapimum.com/7-real-reasons-you-should-swallow-sperm/

Re: The 7 Real Reasons You Should Swallow Sperm by Cutehector(m): 7:51am On Mar 04, 2017
cheesy
Re: The 7 Real Reasons You Should Swallow Sperm by johncallidon(m): 7:52am On Mar 04, 2017
Ok

(1) (Reply)

SEX STORY: Fucking Stepmom Sequel / Potholes Give Me Orgasm - Woman Cries Out / I'm So Heartbroken Right Now Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.