Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) (7245 Views)

Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by vivianbelema(f): 5:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
vedah:
No no no sad
Why is he in jail first?
He should serve his jail term, he shouldn't go unpunished undecided
hahaha funny babe
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by demolaxl(m): 6:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3624035/westwood-park-phase-2-sangotedo#53632813
Buy a Land in sangotedo AJAH near the biggest Shoprite in Nigeria
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by sparkleRed(f): 6:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
Why is he in jail? he must be a criminal let him pay for his crimes undecided
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by hayordele1: 7:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
what did she do?,is she a politician?..... bail is free.
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by Elmojiid(m): 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
am i mad....bail ko bail ni, make she rotten inside jail...money 1st may be love second.
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by ElDaIllest(m): 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
prettythicksme:
I swear with my life,i will bail him.Op I love him more than you think,he's such a nice and caring guy.
Ayam not understanding o...ain't you a guy??
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Ayam not understanding o...ain't you a guy??
cheesy I'm transgender.I change to wateva i like.
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by Esty20(f): 9:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
softwerk:
cool
lolz,why r u like this?
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by ElDaIllest(m): 10:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
prettythicksme:
cheesy I'm transgender.I change to wateva i like.
careful so you don't get lynched by this homophobic NLs,what's up been ages?
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
ElDaIllest:
careful so you don't get lynched by this homophobic NLs,what's up been ages?
Lol,they dare not come near me.Nothing much,have been good and always around.
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by sirfit: 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
Own a networking site today whatsapp 09071512992 scripts avalaible at cheap price
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by MuskElon: 11:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
I'm sorry OP, I cannot interfere with what God has proclaimed in her life. I cannot alter her destiny.
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by Opakan2: 11:17pm On Mar 04, 2017
Bail is free..

If they can't release her, they can keep her till her family members come to her rescue
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by blacq2009(m): 11:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
grin Ayam cuming...

©YBR
I know you will not come again.
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by blacq2009(m): 11:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
Stevengerd:
Kai. Gal U Bad Gan...Lol. So If Eventually We Start Dating, Is Dis How U'll Treat Me
Smart trap
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by blacq2009(m): 11:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
Stevengerd:
U Confusing Me O. Are U A Boy/ Gal?
I equally am.
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by blacq2009(m): 11:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
prettythicksme:
Lol,he loves me more than i do.
You're a she then. Now I can sleep. Thank you, Lawd
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
blacq2009:

You're a she then. Now I can sleep. Thank you, Lawd
hahahahahaha u r funny
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by Realzikkist(m): 11:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
prettythicksme:
I swear with my life,i will bail him.Op I love him more than you think,he's such a nice and caring guy.
lipsrsealed u be gay
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by blacq2009(m): 7:14am On Mar 05, 2017
prettythicksme:
hahahahahaha u r funny
Really?
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by khiaa(f): 7:25am On Mar 05, 2017
Kassidy90:
Girlfriend u say? No no no, she must serve her time.... But if na my wife wey don born PIKIN I go bail her irrespective of her crime....

Just because a person is arrested doesn't mean he/she is guilty of anything.
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by herlarho(m): 8:43am On Mar 05, 2017
what I will do is simple. I will use d money to invest on something that can produce 5x the money in just a year. nd after dat I will bail her nd marry her. Aw can I comman lost 29million cos of love

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by fuckpro: 8:45am On Mar 05, 2017
prettythicksme:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice / My Harmless Message Brought Me Embarrassment Yesterday / If It Were You, Would You Accept It? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.