Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Osibanjo Has Put His Enemies To Shame - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osibanjo Has Put His Enemies To Shame (2006 Views)

Prophets Of Doom Have Been Put To Shame – Oyegun / Governor Wike To Butcher His Enemies With Cutlass (Video, Photo) / Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osibanjo Has Put His Enemies To Shame by LePrezident(m): 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
Since taking over as Action President, Osibanjo has effortlessly taken up the mantle and responsibilities with the nation feeling a wind of positivity. He seems to never rest moving from one end to the other addressing the mounting challenges confronting Nigeria despite the presence of a "so called" cabal.

The naira has relatively appreciated and he has built previously burnt bridges with friends and foes of his government.

And those who called him "mere commissioner" can never again in their right senses ever utter such a word even in their wildest dreams.

3 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Has Put His Enemies To Shame by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
LePrezident:
Since taking over as Action President, Osibanjo has effortlessly taken up the mantle and responsibilities with the nation feeling a wind of positivity. He seems to never rest moving from one end to the other addressing the mounting challenges confronting Nigeria despite the presence of a "so called" cabal.

The naira has relatively appreciated and he has built previously burnt bridges with friends and foes of his government.

And those who called him "mere commissioner" can never again in their right senses ever utter such a word even in their wildest dreams.

All your tricks are awesome..

You have systemically transfer you hailing of incompetent Buhari to a more competent Osinbajo..

I wonder why you never thought it was wise to ask Buhari to sit up or stand down..
So you can easily identify competence..??

6 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Has Put His Enemies To Shame by LePrezident(m): 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
BenBruce4Presdt:

All your tricks are awesome..

You have systemically transfer you hailing of incompetent Buhari to a more competent Osinbajo..

I wonder why you never thought it was wise to ask Buhari to sit up or stand down..
So you can easily identify competence..??

So we cannor praise sombori again without bringing politics into it? Smh for you.

5 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Has Put His Enemies To Shame by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
LePrezident:

So we cannor praise sombori again without bringing politics into it? Smh for you.

But you are more interested in his enemies than praising him..

You better learn how to be direct in your approach and always call a spade by its name.. Don't you think that this deceitful approach you lots employ in this country has been our problem..

Praise if you will and leave his enemies alone to face your own enemies...after all, he too is someone's enemy..Same as you though!

7 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Has Put His Enemies To Shame by LePrezident(m): 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
BenBruce4Presdt:

But you are more interested in his enemies than praising him..

You better learn how to be direct in your approach and always call a spade by its name.. Don't you think that this deceitful approach you lots employ in this country has been our problem..

Praise if you will and leave his enemies alone to face your own enemies...after all, he too is someone's enemy..Same as you though!

Why are you so worried about his enemies? Are you one of his enemies?

4 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Has Put His Enemies To Shame by Amarabae(f): 12:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
Its just initial gra gra. Osibanjo is doing Nothing spectacular.

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Has Put His Enemies To Shame by LePrezident(m): 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
Amarabae:

How long do you think this gragra will last for beyond which you will no longer call it 'initial'?

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Has Put His Enemies To Shame by Amarabae(f): 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
LePrezident:

How long do you think this gragra will last for beyond which you will no longer call it 'initial'?
buhari is returning back.
And a northerner is taking over from him in 2019.
Deal with it.

3 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Has Put His Enemies To Shame by LePrezident(m): 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
Amarabae:
buhari is returning back.
And a northerner is taking over from him in 2019.
Deal with it.

Lol, prophetess we hail thee

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Has Put His Enemies To Shame by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
LePrezident:

Why are you so worried about his enemies? Are you one of his enemies?

Of Buhari and APC,I can boldly tell you yes but, this man hasn't really done nothing to anyone..

I can happily/joyfully /gladly accept half-Osinbajo than a million-Buhari..

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Has Put His Enemies To Shame by LePrezident(m): 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2017
BenBruce4Presdt:

Of Buhari and APC,I can boldly tell you yes but, this man hasn't really done nothing to anyone..

I can happily/joyfully /gladly accept half-Osinbajo than a million-Buhari..

Interesting, more grease to you.
Re: Osibanjo Has Put His Enemies To Shame by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
Amarabae:

You are very correct..

But you can agree with me that his nonsense is a million better than Buhari's good-sense..

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Has Put His Enemies To Shame by Amarabae(f): 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
BenBruce4Presdt:

You are very correct..

But you can agree with me that his nonsense is a million better than Buhari's good-sense..
one on one, I will vote osibanjo over buhari, you cant compare a professor of law with a man with nepa certificate.
The reality is that I dont see north loosing power till atleast 2023
Re: Osibanjo Has Put His Enemies To Shame by LePrezident(m): 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
Amarabae:
one on one, I will vote osibanjo over buhari, you cant compare a professor of law with a man with nepa certificate.

#sigh Amara, you're too pretty to be tribalistic... Just take a look at those gorgeous eyes, they're not meant to be reading tribalism into almost everything...

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Has Put His Enemies To Shame by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
Amarabae:

I dont care who holds power,as long as its not that blood sucking vampire calls bubu..He can to hell and remian there.
Re: Osibanjo Has Put His Enemies To Shame by LePrezident(m): 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
BenBruce4Presdt:

I dont care who holds power,as long as its not that blood sucking vampire calls bubu..He can to hell and remian there.

You don't care who holds power but your moniker is BenBruce4Presdt
Re: Osibanjo Has Put His Enemies To Shame by michelz: 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
What is your point then? That Osibanjo is doing what Buhari couldn't do or that what?
Abeg make una shift one side,any positive now Osibanjo achieves will still be credited to Buhari. Why didn't you present Osibanjo as the presidential candidate instead of screaming sai Baba upandan.

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Has Put His Enemies To Shame by LePrezident(m): 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
michelz:
What is your point then? That Osibanjo is doing what Buhari couldn't do or that what?
Abeg make una shift one side,any positive now Osibanjo achieves will still be credited to Buhari. Why didn't you present Osibanjo as the presidential candidate instead of screaming sai Baba upandan.

So why you come dey vex? We cannor acknowledge good works of Prof. Osinbajo again? So because you have refused to see beyond your hatred for one Buhari we shouldn't acknowledge positivity by his vice? Man, be easy...
Re: Osibanjo Has Put His Enemies To Shame by michelz: 10:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
LePrezident:

So why you come dey vex? We cannor acknowledge good works of Prof. Osinbajo again? So because you have refused to see beyond your hatred for one Buhari we shouldn't acknowledge positivity by his vice? Man, be easy...
you're the one who hate Buhari,only that you hide it and try to praise Osibanjo unduly for advancements made while the de facto president is alive.
Right deep within you,you don't wish Buhari the best and we know it and can see beyond your thin facade.
Re: Osibanjo Has Put His Enemies To Shame by LePrezident(m): 10:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
michelz:
you're the one who hate Buhari,only that you hide it and try to praise Osibanjo unduly for advancements made while the de facto president is alive.
Right deep within you,you don't wish Buhari the best and we know it and can see beyond your thin facade.

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy... wow, omo see psychosis... please take several seats with your unfounded delusional theories.... wait sef, how did you even come up with this theory? What sort of ridiculous thought process is this? I just kant...
Re: Osibanjo Has Put His Enemies To Shame by michelz: 12:22am On Mar 05, 2017
LePrezident:

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy... wow, omo see psychosis... please take several seats with your unfounded delusional theories.... wait sef, how did you even come up with this theory? What sort of ridiculous thought process is this? I just kant...
surprised right? You didn't think someone would see beyond your two-faced treacherous pretentious self,huh?
Well,I don't blame you. I blame the several gullible Nigerians you have deceived and kept Nigeria in perpetual bondage with your mischief.

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Has Put His Enemies To Shame by Jokerman(m): 12:33am On Mar 05, 2017
omo yoloba
Re: Osibanjo Has Put His Enemies To Shame by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 05, 2017
Amarabae:
are you the 1 on ur dp ?i doubt but if u are then you are very pretty
Re: Osibanjo Has Put His Enemies To Shame by LePrezident(m): 7:09am On Mar 05, 2017
michelz:
surprised right? You didn't think someone would see beyond your two-faced treacherous pretentious self,huh?
Well,I don't blame you. I blame the several gullible Nigerians you have deceived and kept Nigeria in perpetual bondage with your mischief.

Lmao!!!!!! Guy you are high on some high quality opium. Better slow down on what you're sniffing... this is a genuine advice.
Re: Osibanjo Has Put His Enemies To Shame by michelz: 9:09am On Mar 05, 2017
LePrezident:

Lmao!!!!!! Guy you are high on some high quality opium. Better slow down on what you're sniffing... this is a genuine advice.
You say I'm high but you're the one laughing since yesterday over nothing. Keep on laughing and displaying your normal Ostrich character. We know your type.
Re: Osibanjo Has Put His Enemies To Shame by LePrezident(m): 9:14am On Mar 05, 2017
michelz:
You say I'm high but you're the one laughing since yesterday over nothing. Keep on laughing and displaying your normal Ostrich character. We know your type.

Lmao! OMG, so I cannor be happy again just because you are aggrieved? I cannor smile because I find your submissions ludicrous? I cannor giggle because your cooked up conspiracy theories are outlandish and unfounded? Guy, you're an exciting character... ostrich? N** please...
Re: Osibanjo Has Put His Enemies To Shame by michelz: 9:57am On Mar 05, 2017
LePrezident:

Lmao! OMG, so I cannor be happy again just because you are aggrieved? I cannor smile because I find your submissions ludicrous? I cannor giggle because your cooked up conspiracy theories are outlandish and unfounded? Guy, you're an exciting character... ostrich? N** please...
I think I'm done with you,it has degenerated to chit-chats which seem to be your area of expertise. Keep on laughing.
Re: Osibanjo Has Put His Enemies To Shame by LePrezident(m): 10:19am On Mar 05, 2017
michelz:
I think I'm done with you,it has degenerated to chit-chats which seem to be your area of expertise. Keep on laughing.

#sigh...

(1) (Reply)

The New Method Of BMC (buhari Media Crew) / Throwback: "Old Age Will Limit My Performance"- Buhari / Photo Speaks!!! Can U See The Humility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.