Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,404 members, 7,781,169 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:09 AM

Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos (67164 Views)

Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She / August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) / Final Year Student Of UNIZIK Dies From Malaria As Friends Mourn. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by bestpunterever: 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2017
DLondonboiy:
God will punish Fashola, BUHARI and all leaders of this country...past and president!
That's double punishment for BUHari!

If light dey constant wetin concern Fine girl with Aboki?
Why must we use generators in our homes? And we still pay NEPA bills?

Is stable power supply now luxury? Shouldn't every citizen enjoy light?

God will punish all the past leaders of Nigeria...and double curses on BUHARI and Fashola!

Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by DavidEsq(m): 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
madridguy:
Death must be wicked to whiskey away this damsel. RIP Onyinye.
Sori, with due respect to the dead, death is not wicked in this context, at least. This is wat hapns wen u go to sch yet refuse to be educated. In an educational environment, these kind of nonsense shld not happen, if we really imbibe the education we claim to pursue.

2 Likes

Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by colossus91(m): 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
frenchwine:
Something doesn't add up here and it's very queer that Nigerian always gulp whatever garbage info they are fed with without asking questions.
> So ok she smoked weed. Good.
> Security man has a generating set, and is the only one with a gen in the hostel or lodge. Issok.
> Was she the only one who went to charge her phone? If no, how did the others go back to their lodges leaving her behind?
> So security man saw her sleeping and didn't wake her to go home but joined in the sleep fest. Issorai, cos let's be frank, security man wouldn't sleep before her.
If you were expecting me to come here and type RIP, then you prolly also just came off a weed bazaar.
i thought i was the only one that thinks that way....i just feel the stories didnt add up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by Besto(m): 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
mvem:
..i dnt think so...u hv heard of families die due to generator fumes(carbon monooxide)...its a silent killer and the victims dont realize the fumes but sleep till death....go read about Carbon monooxide...

Can your whole body be merge inside water and you won't struggle with the force.. No sane human being will enter a room filled with carbon monoxide and not eject his /herself involuntarily.

Abi person go wan shook stick inside your eyes and your eyes no close on a reflex mode... Since the gen was on Before she went in.. Babe was high on something.

2 Likes

Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by Chicent(m): 2:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
If she didnt smoke weed then the aboki smoked the weed that filled the room and sexxed her because she over slept and forgot her self after the abokilarised fvckin time.

RIP thou...... #OneSpannerLost
Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by flyca: 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
delishpot:

Mumu, the fumes prolly caused her to pass out and people thought she fell asleep. Besides, the security post is at the hostel where ahe lives and must be familiar with the students. not every girl has sex around like the females you hang with
The first unadultrated report says he was dating Suleiman. I don't hang out with females that sleep around. Sillyass

1 Like

Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by itsmeurLady(f): 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
I think wah happened was that she might hav fallen asleep while pressing/playing with her fone in the House and probably she tot the fumes wasn't strong enough to hurt her buh little did she kno that carbon monoxide is a slow killer. R.I.P dear, may the Lord grant ur family the strength to bear this great loss

2 Likes

Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by delishpot: 3:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
flyca:

The first unadultrated report says he was dating Suleiman. I don't hang out with females that sleep around. Sillyass
Yeye dey smell. First story, is this the first story? Why not make that comment there? So what if she was dating him? Does that make it okay? Olodo.
Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by delishpot: 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
Besto:

Can your whole body be merge inside water and you won't struggle with the force.. No sane human being will enter a room filled with carbon monoxide and not eject his /herself involuntarily.

Abi person go wan shook stick inside your eyes and your eyes no close on a reflex mode... Since the gen was on Before she went in.. Babe was high on something.

It doesn't happen as you put it. It makes you weak and you pass out. If the concentration was strong before you entered, then you may not even stand a chance. You think those who die of it had the choice to leave but decided to stay there and die with their friends and family?
Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by LastSurvivor11: 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
I can't believe am seeing someone I know dead on Nairaland..

I know her 2 other sisters n she used to be the coolest one..
RIP Onyii..

2 Likes

Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by PastorandMentor(m): 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
Them girls be f*ing aboki. No wonder they wont listen to young men. Aboki shine my shoe

1 Like

Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by ksbusari(m): 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2017
Hummm Charging phone. Toooor. phoneeeeeeeeeeeeee. chaiiii. nawa o. RIP
Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by 99foxxy(f): 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
Rip beauty. Condolence to your loved ones.

1 Like

Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by flyca: 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
delishpot:

Yeye dey smell. First story, is this the first story? Why not make that comment there? So what if she was dating him? Does that make it okay? Olodo.
You have no right to tell me where to comment. Ok? She was dating him, and her handlers should own up. And stop misleading readers!

Just to ease the brainwork for you, I had to comment when I read conflicting reports. Blockhead.
Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by delishpot: 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
flyca:

You have no right to tell me where to comment. Ok? She was dating him, and her handlers should own up. And stop misleading readers!

Just to ease the brainwork for you, I had to comment when I read conflicting reports. Blockhead.

Brick head
Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by flyca: 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
delishpot:

Brick head
You have lost your arguement and degenerated to insult. I won't get that low. Byeee

2 Likes

Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by delishpot: 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
flyca:

You have lost your arguement and degenerated to insult. I won't get that low. Byeee

Insult? If brick head is an insult, what about the blockhead you called me? Praise?
Go and sit down, al the ones your sisters are following nko?
Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by destinysaid(m): 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
delishpot:

It doesn't happen as you put it. It makes you weak and you pass out. If the concentration was strong before you entered, then you may not even stand a chance. You think those who die of it had the choice to leave but decided to stay there and die with their friends and family?
ur argument holds no water in this case.

A generator set produces other very visible gases as well, if the gen fumes are entering a room, you can Knw immediately cause the room will be filled with blueish or blackish smoke, as well as smelling funny

I used a gen throughout my 300 n 400 lv, if smoke enter room, man must Knw.

The only exception to that rule is if one is high, u lose cognitive abilities and response time to things ate lowered, the body can enter a deep state WHR all outside stimulus is reduced to near zero.

This what probably happened.

Girl comes to charge
Aboki and girl or just girl smokes weed
Girl gets high, losses sense of direction and focus
Girl drifts off into happy hallucination land
Girl dies.

4 Likes

Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by charlesazeh(m): 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
flyca:

Bros why u dey fight for the girl death na?? She do u anytin? Even na true she's dating aboki e affect u? Solve ur problems and let her Rest In Peace.. she is dead and that's not funny
Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by ReachHard: 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
lefulefu:
na the other phone she go charge
GBAM.. NWANNE YOU'RE IN THE SPIRIT
Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
Her lips doesn't look like smokers. Where is evidence that she smoked weeds?
Anyone can sleep off any second due to hectic of the day. Moreover, why not government equipped schools electricity with all the taxes students have been paying

RIP dear.

1 Like

Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by delishpot: 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
destinysaid:
ur argument holds no water in this case.

A generator set produces other very visible gases as well, if the gen fumes are entering a room, you can Knw immediately cause the room will be filled with blueish or blackish smoke, as well as smelling funny

I used a gen throughout my 300 n 400 lv, if smoke enter room, man must Knw.

The only exception to that rule is if one is high, u lose cognitive abilities and response time to things ate lowered, the body can enter a deep state WHR all outside stimulus is reduced to near zero.

This what probably happened.

Girl comes to charge
Aboki and girl or just girl smokes weed
Girl gets high, losses sense of direction and focus
Girl drifts off into happy hallucination land
Girl dies.

So those that died in the past, they also smoked weed or drank something? Luke I said, it's not in every case that the victim can escape as you painted it.
Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by destinysaid(m): 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
flyca:

weda she date aboki or aboki date am, that's not an issue, she's an adult, its her relationship, but the issue should be that once Mr aboki wakes up, he should explain what marijuana was doing in his room,

;Dtype of marijuana
Esca
Arizona
Paw paw
Montini
Ghana weed
Oshogbo weed
Delta weed
Fresh lagoon
To name a few. . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by destinysaid(m): 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
delishpot:

So those that died in the past, they also smoked weed or drank something? Luke I said, it's not in every case that the victim can escape as you painted it.
yes not in every case, a sane person who is awake will run out of the house, because the smell will. Chocking and nobody wan die.

That's y all ones about death from gen fumes, u always find that the victims were asleep when it happened.
U See the pattern?
Wen sleeping the body is in a weakened state.
And the gas enters the body, remember that CO is readily taken up by the body b4 O2 oxygen,.
The room slowly fills with smoke b4 the body can wake itself up, the level of CO in the body would HV reached critical a state
Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by delishpot: 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
destinysaid:
yes not in every case, a sane person who is awake will run out of the house, because the smell will. Chocking and nobody wan die.

That's y all ones about death from gen fumes, u always find that the victims were asleep when it happened.
U See the pattern?
Wen sleeping the body is in a weakened state.
And the gas enters the body, remember that CO is readily taken up by the body b4 O2 oxygen,.
The room slowly fills with smoke b4 the body can wake itself up, the level of CO in the body would HV reached critical a state

Okay. I gorrit cool

1 Like

Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by Endtimesmith(m): 3:59pm On Mar 04, 2017
Na wa,RIP Sha.
Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2017
ReachHard:

GBAM.. NWANNE YOU'RE IN THE SPIRIT
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by flyca: 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
delishpot:

Insult? If brick head is an insult, what about the blockhead you called me? Praise?
Go and sit down, al the ones your sisters are following nko?
Your first mention started with "mumu", remember? But then I accorded the dignity of a response because you typed a few sentences to argue an unexistent point. Then you kept losing it till you finally degenerated to "brickhead". Do you understand now? If no, I'm sorry I can't help you any further. Bye kiss
Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by Slowvenom(m): 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
She's 20 and smoking? Wow. RIP though.

1 Like

Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by delishpot: 4:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
flyca:

Your first mention started with "mumu", remember? But then I accorded the dignity of a response because you typed a few sentences to argue an unexistent point. Then you kept losing it till you finally degenerated to "brickhead". Do you understand now? If no, I'm sorry I can't help you any further. Bye kiss

Yes, and in your first response too you called me sillyass
So what's the deal? You degenerated with me too na . In response to your stonehead, I gave you brickhead, so shall we kwontinue with the name calling? That is my fave part.
Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by FuckTheM0ds(m): 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
Dreyl:
She must be chilling in hell atm.
aww that's so rude of you be kind and civil pls
Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by FuckTheM0ds(m): 4:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
lefulefu:
hmmm...smoking weed,giving hausa gateman bl0wjob while getting high on the igbo..inhaling carbon monoxide fumes frm the gen...dieing.....RIP
lol cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Federal Poly Nasarawa 2016/2017 screening for HND and ND. / See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student / Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.