Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Should You Trust Those Nigerian Article Writers You See? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Should You Trust Those Nigerian Article Writers You See? (502 Views)

Good Article Writers Needed / Article Writers Needed / Article Writers Needed - Earn Between 10,000-15,000 Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should You Trust Those Nigerian Article Writers You See? by Essentials1(m): 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
Yes, of course.

Hello, I am an article writer.... and I am just giving out my service at a cheaper rate to enable more bloggers and websites get the best of their articles on the internet and to the readers...

Simple and short this goes only to the first 5 clients and the rest will have to pay at the usual rate..

I will be writing for you starting from #250 per 500 words (what could be cheaper than that)

Are you interested?

Sure you don't want to take this opportunity to get the best and well written articles out to your readers.. Because let me tell you... that if you content is trash those readers wouldn't come back again and then you are losing money..

If you are fighting to get adsense then this is also for you... I will write 20 unique articles at the rate of #250 to 500 words for you and this will help you get your adsense... you can check this blog for proof www.newsphases..com it has adsense doesn't?

So contact me at hearts6055@gmail.com now!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Should You Trust Those Nigerian Article Writers You See? by Interesting15: 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
Don't you think you are part of those making people underprice Nigerian article writers?

1 Like

Re: Should You Trust Those Nigerian Article Writers You See? by Essentials1(m): 8:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
Interesting15:
Don't you think you are part of those making people underprice Nigerian article writers?

No its called marketing.... that is why dettol soap is sold for #120 and lux soap is sold for #60 but they do the same thing
Re: Should You Trust Those Nigerian Article Writers You See? by TechPanda(m): 10:10am On May 02, 2017
Essentials1:

No its called marketing.... that is why dettol soap is sold for #120 and lux soap is sold for #60 but they do the same thing

Hahahah. You got me laughing!

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Us Or Ng Adsense Needed Asap / Please I Need An Urgent Answer On This Google Adsense? / Did You Need A Ponzi Scheme/cycler Script At Cheap Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.