Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:57 PM

Will You Share Toothbrush With Your Lover? How About Underwear? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Share Toothbrush With Your Lover? How About Underwear? (2673 Views)

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / I Had A Kid With An Ex-lover. How Do I Tell My Girlfriend? / Older Woman, Younger Male Lover: How Igbo Ancestors Lived It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Share Toothbrush With Your Lover? How About Underwear? by whywhyogun: 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
Cutehector:
lol d woman sef... Dey sabi ask silly questions... How person go dey ask whether man go dey wear him woman pant..

men fancy wearing women's pants more than women fancy wearing men's pants.

you dont know how many men of fetish stealing women's pants?
Re: Will You Share Toothbrush With Your Lover? How About Underwear? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
Cutehector:
lol its saliva...not spit
Thankssmiley
Re: Will You Share Toothbrush With Your Lover? How About Underwear? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

so you see, a toothbrush, is like a bank account, even with spouse , let alone lover, it can hardly be shared. how ridiculous and ironic human being are.
Individual differences should not be overlooked no matter how blinded by love intending couples are. Although there would be compromises but there are some things we can not change about our partners. We learn to live with it, That's why its advisable to be with someone you can cope with his or her flaws. You are not my partner so you shouldn't be too bothered smiley
Re: Will You Share Toothbrush With Your Lover? How About Underwear? by Cutehector(m): 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

men fancy wearing women's pants more than women fancy wearing men's pants.

you dont know how many men of fetish stealing women's pants?
maybe its frequent from men in your neighborhood... But here in Nigeria, men aren't perverts
Re: Will You Share Toothbrush With Your Lover? How About Underwear? by Cutehector(m): 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
Alesandese:
Thankssmiley
kiss
Re: Will You Share Toothbrush With Your Lover? How About Underwear? by whywhyogun: 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
Cutehector:
maybe its frequent from men in your neighborhood... But here in Nigeria, men aren't perverts

in nigeria, crime is more rampant, underwear fetish is so common among nigerian men ,but it is awkward for the local media to report this , due to nigeria being a conservative country.
Re: Will You Share Toothbrush With Your Lover? How About Underwear? by pennytrate: 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
♣ • → nonsense question my take tho. °°
Re: Will You Share Toothbrush With Your Lover? How About Underwear? by whywhyogun: 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
pennytrate:
♣ • → nonsense question my take tho. °°

it is a hot topic from yahoo answers, i just copy from there. how strange is your taste
Re: Will You Share Toothbrush With Your Lover? How About Underwear? by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
Why u did ask?
Re: Will You Share Toothbrush With Your Lover? How About Underwear? by pennytrate: 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

it is a hot topic from yahoo answers, i just copy from there. how strange is your taste

♣ • → different strokes for different folks undecided °°
Re: Will You Share Toothbrush With Your Lover? How About Underwear? by Kondomatic(m): 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
Cutehector:
lol d woman sef... Dey sabi ask silly questions... How person go dey ask whether man go dey wear him woman pant..
Imagine .

Like say boxers/briefs don finish for market
Re: Will You Share Toothbrush With Your Lover? How About Underwear? by TuneChi369(m): 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
From my count,she has put on all my Boxers....But I can't put on her pant But I've actually put on her bra when we were playing rough...That bra thing,Women una dey try sha.
Re: Will You Share Toothbrush With Your Lover? How About Underwear? by Stevengerd(m): 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ma Bae Deh Wear My singlet Sumtymes.
Re: Will You Share Toothbrush With Your Lover? How About Underwear? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
his boxers
jeez u!!!share boxers awww ....wait wait let assume u my wife!!(How abt d drops)!! Common dear!!! shocked
Nomfanelo99:
his boxers
jeez u!!!share boxers awww ....wait wait let assume u my wife!!(How abt d drops)!! Common dear!!!
Re: Will You Share Toothbrush With Your Lover? How About Underwear? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
I didn't it oo..
Re: Will You Share Toothbrush With Your Lover? How About Underwear? by dannythethug: 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
Alesandese:
There are some diseases transfer through blood and not saliva. Moreover there are some things we can not share with anybody no matter who they are to us. Mine is toothbrush, deal with it. smiley

At least you can share sperm grin
Re: Will You Share Toothbrush With Your Lover? How About Underwear? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin
Juz Name It..I tried em most of it..
Anal? Reverse cowgirl?
Re: Will You Share Toothbrush With Your Lover? How About Underwear? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
I dey mad
Re: Will You Share Toothbrush With Your Lover? How About Underwear? by Joiceee(f): 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
Cutehector:
so u expect me to ask my parents about their private lifestyles?
no be small thing
Re: Will You Share Toothbrush With Your Lover? How About Underwear? by Stevengerd(m): 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
his boxers
Hmmm!
Re: Will You Share Toothbrush With Your Lover? How About Underwear? by nigeriasmack: 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
no, i would not, totally gross
Re: Will You Share Toothbrush With Your Lover? How About Underwear? by whywhyogun: 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
Stevengerd:
Hmmm!

if you love your lady, you would wear her underwear sha.
Re: Will You Share Toothbrush With Your Lover? How About Underwear? by Stevengerd(m): 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

if you love your lady, you would wear her underwear sha.
Lol. Me Wear Pant. He No Fit Size Me Sef, I Get Body Pass Her.
Re: Will You Share Toothbrush With Your Lover? How About Underwear? by whywhyogun: 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
Stevengerd:
Lol. Me Wear Pant. He No Fit Size Me Sef, I Get Body Pass Her.

then let her wear your pants, will she ?
Re: Will You Share Toothbrush With Your Lover? How About Underwear? by Stevengerd(m): 6:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

then let her wear your pants, will she ?
She Sumtymes Wear Ma Boxers
Re: Will You Share Toothbrush With Your Lover? How About Underwear? by whywhyogun: 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
Stevengerd:
She Sumtymes Wear Ma Boxers

she can wear a pair of jeans outside.
Re: Will You Share Toothbrush With Your Lover? How About Underwear? by Stevengerd(m): 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

she can wear a pair of jeans outside.
Unfortunately Bae Doesnt Wear Trouser Out.
Re: Will You Share Toothbrush With Your Lover? How About Underwear? by whywhyogun: 4:34am On Apr 05, 2017
Stevengerd:
Unfortunately Bae Doesnt Wear Trouser Out.

what do you mean ?

she only wears her underwear everyday when she is working with other colleagues?
Re: Will You Share Toothbrush With Your Lover? How About Underwear? by Stevengerd(m): 7:46am On Apr 05, 2017
whywhyogun:

what do you mean ?

she only wears her underwear everyday when she is working with other colleagues?
I Mean Shez Always On Skirt And Gown. Bt Indoor Shez Alwaz On Knicker
Re: Will You Share Toothbrush With Your Lover? How About Underwear? by whywhyogun: 7:52am On Apr 05, 2017
Stevengerd:
I Mean Shez Always On Skirt And Gown. Bt Indoor Shez Alwaz On Knicker

I have never seen any Nigerian women wearing skirts. to wear skirts in 21st century ? unheard of
Re: Will You Share Toothbrush With Your Lover? How About Underwear? by Stevengerd(m): 8:23am On Apr 05, 2017
whywhyogun:

I have never seen any Nigerian women wearing skirts. to wear skirts in 21st century ? unheard of
Lol. That 4 U Oh!
Re: Will You Share Toothbrush With Your Lover? How About Underwear? by obisite: 11:46am On Apr 05, 2017
For those claiming they can't use same toothbrush, but you can kiss same mouth, as per undies,, men n female panties aren't the same,,,, if the panties are of the same, why can't i,, after all,, is sharing undies more dangerous to same person one is having sex with....?

But if boxer,,, that's nothing,,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Trending Pre-labour Picture Of Pregnant Woman &husband That Kept People Talking / 'pantless Dancer' Shows Off Her Backside As She Goes Underwear-free In Sexy Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.