Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) (20486 Views)

GIGM: Commuters Lament Over Poor Service, Unprofessional Staff / Stranded Nigerian Mom & Kids Sleep Outside Nigerian Embassy In Germany / Nigerian Lady In Italy For 30 Years Blasts Nigerian Embassy In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) by akinlex(m): 3:56pm On Mar 04, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) by delishpot: 4:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
Typical naija way Na! I would have been shocked if she said otherwise.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) by pyyxxaro: 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
People still de go UK

I think say naa only Buhari de go there

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) by Nutase: 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
warrisdis?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) by justwise(m): 5:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
That wasn't my experience two times i renewed my passport there, though a lot of people have been complaining abouth this

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) by veekid(m): 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
The babe never see anything; she should visit any Nigerian universities and try looking for HOD when you importantly need his or her signature on paper!
We are used to it Mehn

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) by lasisi69(f): 5:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
My sis said the same thing when she first got there with the husband...

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) by DollarAngel(m): 5:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
Brexit People

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) by Dhaffs(m): 5:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) by FILEBE(m): 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
who is supposed to service her? I dont gerrit!
Re: Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) by Opakan2: 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
Quite sad..

And the country is also going through hard times now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) by tolaOG(m): 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
Maybe they are using glo

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) by holatimmy(f): 5:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
It's Fashola's fault sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) by Sunofgod(m): 5:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
She will now never see that passport.....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) by Vickiweezy(m): 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
undecidedWhen the country lacks good service, what more were you expecting from Her embassy. When the country lacks good service, what more were you expecting from Her embassy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
Shame on Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) by btoks: 5:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
So many issues with that place and our processes!
I see things haven't changed since I was there in Jan 2016.
I posted the below at the time - of feeling ripped off about fees and lack of 32 page passport
https://www.nairaland.com/2849439/nigerian-passport-renewal-uk-feeling#41749289

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) by Dongreat(m): 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
veekid:
The babe never see anything; she should visit any Nigerian universities and try looking for HOD when you importantly need his or her signature on paper!
We are used to it Mehn

And because you are used to it you should do nothing to improve it? What a wacko mentality and shamefully you just typed it for the world to see. Dude, get off that bloated dead horse and go see how things are done in other countries then you will be shocked of how some set of people are humans and the others "monkeys".
Living in a third world country is not a suffering license but a ticket to change the environment.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) by chinex276(m): 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
glo
Re: Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) by dangotesmummy: 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
Many Nigerians are naturally uncultured. It takes you knowing them personally or them knowing you're a big fish before they can address you with basic courtesy. Many Nigerians are doing jobs they don't feel fulfilled doing. They're just doing it for the pay so they won't have work etiquettes except for the listed reasons above or their boss is around so they have no other option than to show manners

You go to the market to buy food stuffs,its worse there because you have to talk to frustrated illiterates to buy whatever you want

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) by henrydadon(m): 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
Me am just feeling the way she speaks..good to hear good grammar once in a while

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) by admax(m): 5:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
Working in an embassy is by connections and not merits, unfortunately, they wouldn't be touched despite poor work ethics.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
They have to exclusively cater for Bubu and Bubu alone, so who you be Madam.? Except maybe you are related to Tunde Saibu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) by usamali(m): 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
NIGERIA FIRST SEMESTER EXAMINATION: 2015/2016 ACADEMIC SESSION.
COURSE TITLE: Introduction to APC Government
COURSE CODE: APC 101
TIME ALLOWED: 45 Mins
INSTRUCTION: Attempt All Questions
1. Discuss the probability of APC blaming GEJ for the next 3years for
(i.) Dollar increase.
(ii.)Fuel Price increase
(iii.) Power Failure
(iv.) Unemployment
(v. )Fulani Herdsmen Killings
2. If APC = All Promises Cancelled, where PMB is a constant, discuss the speed at which:
( i.) N5k promise is cancelled
(ii.) Feeding of school pupil is cancelled
(iii.) NYSC allowance is reduced
iv. Fuel pump prices are increased
3. Define the term, ''Budget padding''.
4. Mention 3 types of APC propaganda you know, and how they can be used in 21st century politics.
5. Mention 5 IDP you know that feeds with N14000 everyday.
6. Mention the next 3 countries PMB will travel to and the disgrace he will receive.
7. If PMB is silent when herdsmen kill people and buys jet fighter when Biafra is mentioned, what is the probability that PMB is not a terrorist?
8. Write short notes on these mad phrases;
(i). masquerade dressing,
(ii.) importation of grass
(iii). fantastically corrupt.
9. If x is change and y is lies/ propaganda, solve the equation, 2x + 5y = ?
10. If you used to be corrupt, but now fantastically corrupt, explain the effect of gravitational force on you.
11. with a labeled diagram, describe the famous losses ever witnessed in recent time:
(i)-- loss of budget.
(II)-- loss of WAEC certificate.
(iii)- loss of the moon.
(iv)- ear disorder.
12. If President Buhari @ 73yrs received his 1953 secondary school classmates, with relevant logic, explain how old PMB was when he finished secondary school considering the fact that from 1953-2016 is 63 years.
13. Write a short Essay on why Hajiya Aisha Buhari "visited" USA but did not go to say 'Hi' to Mrs. Mitchell Obama.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) by Dongreat(m): 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Many Nigerians are naturally uncultured. It takes you knowing them personally or them knowing you're a big fish before they can address you with basic courtesy. Many Nigerians are doing jobs they don't feel fulfilled doing. They're just doing it for the pay so they won't have work etiquettes except for the listed reasons above or their boss is around so they have no other option than to show manners

You go to the market to buy food stuffs,its worse there because you have to talk to frustrated illiterates to buy whatever you want
You are making sense. Nigeria high commission in the U.K. is dump. You literally have to bribe or take the officials for shopping or lunch before he/she does his/her job. If not for stiff rules in the uk I suggest the commission is burnt and used as a pig farm.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) by TexasR: 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nigeria has no embassy in the UK and no ambassador

As a member of the commonwealth,Nigeria has a HIGH COMMISION in the United Kingdom headed by a high commissioner

OP and Mod hope you've taken note.
You're welcome

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
Rubbish, it's her type that insult Nigeria on nairaland, what does she want to come here for? Smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) by SexyNairalander: 5:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
booked

Re: Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
veekid:
We are used to it Mehn
damn, those HODs place in hell fire na eastate. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) by Lexyteejay: 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
Passport booklets are very scarce. People in country still find it hard to get one how much more those beyond the shores of the country. Sorry to the young lady tho!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Payloader Crashes On Vehicles At Berger, Lagos After Falling Off A Bridge / Married And Need To Change Name On International Passport. Pls Advice / Diesel Tanker Explodes Near Bishop Oyedepo’s School In Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.