Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

How I Get Devices To Review & My Advice To Upcoming Bloggers Who Want Such. - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I Get Devices To Review & My Advice To Upcoming Bloggers Who Want Such. (9276 Views)

Windows 10 ARM Devices To Be Available In Biggest Stores Worldwide / Bloggers Who Want To Get Paid For Post On Their Site / 10 Great Advice For Bloggers Who Want To Be Successful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Get Devices To Review & My Advice To Upcoming Bloggers Who Want Such. by Catastrophe: 7:43am On Mar 07, 2017
lonelydora:
Today is my birthday
Ehm! Should we fry beans!

1 Like

Re: How I Get Devices To Review & My Advice To Upcoming Bloggers Who Want Such. by callydon(m): 7:45am On Mar 07, 2017
Nice
Re: How I Get Devices To Review & My Advice To Upcoming Bloggers Who Want Such. by lonelydora: 7:48am On Mar 07, 2017
Catastrophe:

Ehm! Should we fry beans!

If God keep you alive in this recession, you need to shout it.
Re: How I Get Devices To Review & My Advice To Upcoming Bloggers Who Want Such. by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 07, 2017
MissTechy:

At first I thought I didn't, but i realized that my house wasn't really great for shooting videos, so I saved up to get an office space specifically for videos.
Okay... I now get it. I like d sense of humor in ur posts. Its part of what keep people coming back to ur blog.
Re: How I Get Devices To Review & My Advice To Upcoming Bloggers Who Want Such. by dhardline(m): 7:57am On Mar 07, 2017
Wow... Just saw this and I am so impressed right now, You've really come along way smiley smiley. The office is dope the voice effects too are just on point. Miss Tobi Ayeni is sure going places.
Re: How I Get Devices To Review & My Advice To Upcoming Bloggers Who Want Such. by douchesnozzle(m): 8:09am On Mar 07, 2017
Wow nice to finally see MissTichy.. Was expecting to see a nerdy looking lady with thick goggles but was surprised to see a cute looking lady. I used to admire ur posts back then when I was active in d phone section. Really admired blogging but my job doesn't even let me give it a shot. Thumbs up, it's good to see a lady making waves in a niche crowded by men

1 Like

Re: How I Get Devices To Review & My Advice To Upcoming Bloggers Who Want Such. by pBuhari(f): 8:28am On Mar 07, 2017
cool
Re: How I Get Devices To Review & My Advice To Upcoming Bloggers Who Want Such. by encrypt(m): 9:34am On Mar 07, 2017
Great Job misstech, i love your video editing skills mind if i ask what software you use?
Oh and the office space? One word Fabulous! Love the colour of choice, everything pops against white..the intel and youtube cushions ate really cute too!
Re: How I Get Devices To Review & My Advice To Upcoming Bloggers Who Want Such. by kateskitty(f): 9:39am On Mar 07, 2017
realGURU:
Do blog pays
Yes, my brothers blog made $1 last month grin
Re: How I Get Devices To Review & My Advice To Upcoming Bloggers Who Want Such. by kateskitty(f): 9:43am On Mar 07, 2017
MissTechy:
Last year, I made a QnA post and a lot of people asked several questions. Here are the top questions I picked for the video.
You inspire me a lot and I wonder how I could be like you but that wouldn't be fair cheesy, we can't have 2 misstechy
But still great job
Re: How I Get Devices To Review & My Advice To Upcoming Bloggers Who Want Such. by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 07, 2017
MissTechy:

Thanks for the suggestion and trust me, You weren't harsh.
U can pick classics as yanni, enya, Willie Nelson. some nice to top the whole show.
Re: How I Get Devices To Review & My Advice To Upcoming Bloggers Who Want Such. by paulstrings(m): 11:08am On Mar 07, 2017
Great Video.. I'm Inspired and I've learnt a great deal.. Congratulations, You've got yourself a Fan wink
Re: How I Get Devices To Review & My Advice To Upcoming Bloggers Who Want Such. by xamster(m): 12:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
nice content in the video.

1 Like

Re: How I Get Devices To Review & My Advice To Upcoming Bloggers Who Want Such. by mrjojo: 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
MissTechy:
Last year, I made a QnA post and a lot of people asked several questions. Here are the top questions I picked for the video.

1. Are you a full-time blogger and how do you combine blogging with your job
2. Did you design your website by yourself
3. How long did it take to get an Adsense approval
4. How do I get devices for review and what do I do with them afterward.
5. My advice to those who want to get a device or two to review
6. K-drama or telenovela grin Lol.

Anyway, I did answer all the questions and more in the video, so watch it and let me know what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4g1NXIVqgw&t=50s
I love hill song too, couldn't hear your new "love" name, better music? Will like to check it out too
Re: How I Get Devices To Review & My Advice To Upcoming Bloggers Who Want Such. by MissTechy(f): 9:02am On Mar 10, 2017
mrjojo:
I love hill song too, couldn't hear your new "love" name, better music? Will like to check it out too

Yayy! Found a Cohort! My new love is Bethel Music, and yes, you should check them out smiley.
Re: How I Get Devices To Review & My Advice To Upcoming Bloggers Who Want Such. by MissTechy(f): 9:05am On Mar 10, 2017
Phinity318:

U can pick classics as yanni, enya, Willie Nelson. some nice to top the whole show.

Your suggestion is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How I Get Devices To Review & My Advice To Upcoming Bloggers Who Want Such. by MissTechy(f): 9:06am On Mar 10, 2017
kateskitty:

You inspire me a lot and I wonder how I could be like you but that wouldn't be fair cheesy, we can't have 2 misstechy
But still great job

Oh, my! Thank you so much, your comment made me feel all shades of mushiness, thank you.
Re: How I Get Devices To Review & My Advice To Upcoming Bloggers Who Want Such. by miqos02(m): 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
good
Re: How I Get Devices To Review & My Advice To Upcoming Bloggers Who Want Such. by bamasite(m): 5:01am On Mar 18, 2017
fabulous work dear!
greatly impressed.........I admire your determination, skill and simplicity
Re: How I Get Devices To Review & My Advice To Upcoming Bloggers Who Want Such. by purplekayc(m): 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
MissTechy:

Anyway, I did answer all the questions and more in the video, so watch it and let me know what you think.

video too long sis,would download and watch
Re: How I Get Devices To Review & My Advice To Upcoming Bloggers Who Want Such. by purplekayc(m): 8:32am On Mar 23, 2017
MissTechy:

Are you referring to the cost of furnishing the office or getting the office itself?
dear miss techy ,do you do reviews of laptops ,desktop computers?Or just phones?
Re: How I Get Devices To Review & My Advice To Upcoming Bloggers Who Want Such. by MissTechy(f): 5:46am On Mar 29, 2017
purplekayc:
dear miss techy ,do you do reviews of laptops ,desktop computers?Or just phones?

I would love to review PCs too, but the PC market in Nigeria is not as popular as the Phone market.
Re: How I Get Devices To Review & My Advice To Upcoming Bloggers Who Want Such. by klosety45: 9:43am On Mar 29, 2017
MissTechy:

lol
Misstechy can we have one on one conversation in lekki hotel.
Re: How I Get Devices To Review & My Advice To Upcoming Bloggers Who Want Such. by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 26, 2017
MissTechy:

Please ifIi may ask you is it advisable to create a blog about a brand e.g a blog about Infinix Phones.
Re: How I Get Devices To Review & My Advice To Upcoming Bloggers Who Want Such. by MissTechy(f): 8:18am On Jun 26, 2017
remiproxy:

Please ifIi may ask you is it advisable to create a blog about a brand e.g a blog about Infinix Phones.

If the audience is large. Then yes. For example there are several news platform for Apple's iPhone or MacBook.
Re: How I Get Devices To Review & My Advice To Upcoming Bloggers Who Want Such. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
MissTechy:

If the audience is large. Then yes. For example there are several news platform for Apple's iPhone or MacBook.
ma am a newbie blogger , my intention is to start a blog about tecno phones and tablets. Please you are such a professional blogger what do you think cus ah don't understand what you mean by If the audience is large. help a newbie blogger
Re: How I Get Devices To Review & My Advice To Upcoming Bloggers Who Want Such. by Mrnice619(m): 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
MissTechy:

how many minute is the video??

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Make Money Online / How To Make Money Online Legally As A Nigerian / Why You Should Use Wordpress For Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.