Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

My Friend's Wife-to-be Is Pregnant For His Cousin - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend's Wife-to-be Is Pregnant For His Cousin (2074 Views)

I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife / 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' / My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Wife-to-be Is Pregnant For His Cousin by ayodele1(m): 11:34am On Jan 19, 2007
My Family And Wife To Be

My friend just came back from abroad and wanting to get married but he told me the shocking story of my life, when he stumbled on a letter his wife to be wrote to his immediate cousin that stays with them that, she is not going to abort the pregnancy this time around cos its the second time.

This girl is the person my friend has returned back home to pick after all her travelling papers has been completed. Please, what should he do?
Re: My Friend's Wife-to-be Is Pregnant For His Cousin by Seun(m): 3:21am On Apr 10, 2007
Sorry about the situation. I think your friend should start counting his blessings - he won't have to pay her fare!!
Re: My Friend's Wife-to-be Is Pregnant For His Cousin by eesaah(m): 9:00am On Apr 10, 2007
yes woo
Re: My Friend's Wife-to-be Is Pregnant For His Cousin by abey2(m): 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2011
Shocked shocked shocked!!! The dude § lucky he discovered this illicit act before marriage τ̲̅ȍ that devilish gurl, though I appreciate the difficulty in waiting(holding back d body) for a G̶̲̥̅U̶̲̥̅̊Ɣ‎ abroad, why shd she accept τ̲̅ȍ wait τ̲̅for a fiance if she cant hold herself!
Re: My Friend's Wife-to-be Is Pregnant For His Cousin by walcolm(m): 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2011
i think what your friend can do now is revoke her travel papers if it is within his powers to do so, that way, the girl wont run away leaving his cousin behind. if she can betray him, she will eventually betray his cousin

i'm not even going to comment on the cousin's issue. if the cousin has been balling his babe in his house, i'd encourage him to shut down the house, rent it out, sell off his properties in the apartment and take his money with him abroad. i'm sure his cousin can fend for himself at least he didnt do so badly fu-king the brains of his supposed fiancee out
Re: My Friend's Wife-to-be Is Pregnant For His Cousin by Fhemmmy: 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2011
That is really bad . . .Sorry
Re: My Friend's Wife-to-be Is Pregnant For His Cousin by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2011
this is 2007 story
Re: My Friend's Wife-to-be Is Pregnant For His Cousin by Havilgold(f): 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2012
God forbid
Re: My Friend's Wife-to-be Is Pregnant For His Cousin by tasandra: 2:49pm On Apr 01, 2012
nobe small thin oo. grin
Re: My Friend's Wife-to-be Is Pregnant For His Cousin by Uwakuwak(f): 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2013
He shld bless God for opening their secret. If the cousin had slept with her and the husband take her abroad and start sleeping with her, if she eventually miss her period, she will make her husband believe that he is responsible for the pregnancy

(1) (Reply)

Honeymoon Is It A Mans Responsibility Or Both Couple / Should They Be Allowed? / Mom: My Son 'looks A Lot Like A Girl'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.