Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,758 members, 7,802,320 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library (48117 Views)

Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) / Tinubu, Jonathan And Saraki At Halimat Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photo) / The Handshake Magnus Abe Gave To Akpabio At His Swearing-in (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by thecavemanesq(m): 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
rem44:
APC Chieftain Bola Tinubu today joined GEJ,Ali Modu Sheriff,Abdulsalami Abubakar,Gov. Ambode,Gov. Udom,Senator Godswill Akpabio,Ben Bruce and others for the grand opening of Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library at Oke-Mosan, Abeokuta.

See photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/bola-tinubusheriffothers-at-grand.html?m=1

Is this the same Presidential Library that OBJ already has or a different one... shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry

Cant they just give it another name? angry angry angry embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by ProfJulius1(m): 8:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by malware: 8:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
Searching for @Sheriff in the crowd.
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by Locapito(m): 8:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
Where's markafi and his factional members, I mean the ponmo governor of Ekiti state and wicked wike? Is like the big guns in PDP already in support of Ali sherrif modu.
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by notoriousbabe: 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
Gathering of thieves. Why is shekau always absent when you need him most?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by veacea: 8:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
searchng4love:
My second FTC in a row... Thank you airtel data services..... Greetings to diportivo and Gazzuzz..Kingreign... Siena... Trac ..Auhanson.... Lynpetra... Pafestula... inspiredM... Femmy2010... Jahjehova..... Chelseabmw.... Not forgetting the departed doveda... Akike... Daretodiffer...Dare2differ.... Morountodun..... Kuntash.... To mention a very few people.... Again thanks to power company for the 24 hours supply .. and gptech and all my xiaomi family....

Lo and behold the real enemies of PDP

Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by veacea: 8:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
notoriousbabe:

Go to London and ask Buhari
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by ajebuter(f): 8:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
And some people will murder each other over these thieving old farts.. . APC....PDP....
Same ni gbogbo won..
v

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by notoriousbabe: 8:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
veacea:

Go to London and ask Buhari

i know you follow chop our yam, ole
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by basty: 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
If your father is poor is poor, I pity you. Can you tribal bigots and idiots on Nairaland see why you are stupid.

Many are dying and maimed for the cause they don't know anything about.

Jonathan, Tinubu, Saraki and others are not enemies. Idiots that are unknown are killing themselves. Think guys how your lives will be better.
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by veacea: 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
notoriousbabe:
i know you follow chop our yam, ole

Which type of yam, coco yam or water yam?
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by ipobarecriminals: 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
we dey here dey insulted ourselves, waste our precious mb on those thieves
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by obstead200(m): 8:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
policy12:

Bunch of thieves this suppose to be State or national library.

How many of our library looks this way. God will this looters.
I dey tell u!!!
Whenever I see a gathering of thieves like this, I find myself wishing boko haram is nearby to just detonate a bomb and blow away some of Nigeria problems
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by obstead200(m): 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
notoriousbabe:
Exactly the question that came to my mind when I saw the pictures
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by oyinkinola: 8:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
anytexy:
Nigeria polithivians is all I can see here.
...you don't look well there is Nigeria youthithivians who insulting them!
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
Sheriff be rolling with the big sharks since the days of Boko Haram, PDP's military arm. cool
see somebori papa neck lol
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by Geniro: 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
Learning from Modath. grin

Ngene's is on an entirely different level. cheesy

Such a child.
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
Mr jonathan lol just love him tho he chop my yam. grin grin
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by engrchykae(m): 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
alibaba and the forty thieves.just one bomb in this venue and nigeria will be ok at least by 50%
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by str8talk1: 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
A national library that metamorphosized to your personal library.Hmmm!
Covetousness in high places.
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by djbobby007: 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
MarkGeraldo:
I guess some books in the So-Called library shud be talking about how to look handsome which will be written by Obasanjogrin
dat place is more than a library,is another country....a very lovely and endless fun environment
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by Confidantfunds(f): 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2017
I don't envy them at all .

Confidantfunds is saying "be confidently funded"
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by harbarzzy(m): 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
Always been rule by uglies..no wonder country look so ugly!
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by jahsharon: 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
So, truly Goatluck is a bastard. After calling Obasanjo names, he went to beg Obasanjo about 6 weeks ago for an invitation to attend Obasanjo's Library opening. What a shameless idiot Goatluck Jonathan is! Tinubu fought Obasanjo to a standstill. After retiring Obasanjo to his looted farm, Tinubu then went to meet Obasanjo and said " Baba now that I have sent you back to your farm wont you join hands with me to send your useless boy Goatluck to Otuoke?" and Obasanjo gladly accepted and joined the team. Tinubu went to Obasanjo with his (Tinubu) head up while Goatluck went with his head in his smelling ass begging all round Nigeria so that Buhari will not send he and his sheppopo wife to jail.

Can you imagine? Even the useless Akpabio was there to beg for survival. Ipod or ipad or ipob miscreants are calling Yorubas different names which they should be calling their forefathers while their useless leaders are coming to Yoruba land to prostrate for their masters, the Yorubas. As for Obasanjo that stole Nigeria's money to build personal Library, the thunder that will fire him is still undergoing training with the devil in hell. But then, this ISIS and their bombing skills, you wont see them when you need them. This is a bright opportunity to wipe out about 20% of Nigeria's looters from the North, West, East and South and solve 40% of Nigeria's problem.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by 4dor: 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
basty:
If your father is poor is poor, I pity you. Can you tribal bigots and idiots on Nairaland see why you are stupid.

Many are dying and maimed for the cause they don't know anything about.

Jonathan, Tinubu, Saraki and others are not enemies. Idiots that are unknown are killing themselves. Think guys how your lives will be better.

Funny but true.
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
Oh lawd have murcey! Thanks for the summon!

Would have missed out on this all important party! grin

#IRideWithSheriff!! cheesy
This picture of Sheriff is just too wicked. Sheriff is something else grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
...present from all the political divide.
Quit fighting for politicians, they're all same of same

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by Olokun17: 10:59pm On Mar 04, 2017
notoriousbabe:

This bae baaaaad
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by Jokerman(m): 12:19am On Mar 05, 2017
The Buhari cabal is not here....
this looks like a gathering to thieves wishing Buhari dies.....-

Na only God fit punish these looters
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by Fx55(m): 12:53am On Mar 05, 2017
jahsharon:
Can you imagine? Even the useless Akpabio was there to beg for survival. Ipod or ipad or ipob miscreants are calling Yorubas different names which they should be calling their forefathers while their useless leaders are coming to Yoruba land to prostrate for their masters, the Yorubas.
neoOduduwa...

You see your brothers?
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by notoriousbabe: 1:37am On Mar 05, 2017
Olokun17:

This bae baaaaad
Tell me which one of them is clean
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by math2000: 2:02am On Mar 05, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Branded PDP Campaign Buses Launched In Port Harcourt Today (Photos) / MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) / Troops Ambush & Kill Escaping Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.