Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) (38850 Views)

Abuja Taxi Driver Strips Naked After His Car Was Impounded By Security Officials / Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) / Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Nnamddi(m): 5:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
Social media influencer and Political Analyst, JJ Omojuwa says he is currently being detained by South African border officials because he is a Nigerian.

Omojuwa says, he is in South Africa on an invitation from the US Government. According to him, he has been isolated with another Nigerian who is a Student.

Read more below.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/03/south-african-border-officials-detain-omojuwa.html

http://twitter.com/Omojuwa/status/838042476539674625

Lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Nnamddi(m): 5:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
More snapshots..

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Nnamddi(m): 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
More..

1 Share

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by searchng4love: 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
FTC.... Thanks again to airtel data.... My xiaomi gadget... Power company that has been 24 hours nonstop....

To the topic Japheth doesn't have to be rude.... Some of us have been subjected to such in more advanced western countries.... It's just a routine check no need to raise unnecessary alarm. I didn't come to the social media to start yabbing unnecessarily.
Border police can put you on the next available flight out of their country if they're not satisfied with your presence in the country...

Not all south Africans are xenophobic.... Including some of the comedians on Nairaland.

Get Nigeria into shape... Value your citizens... Pay them living wages.... Provide healthcare..... Social security.... Insurance.... Mortgage without preferential treatment... Affordable capital for businesses... Educational institutions where lecturers and system doesn't make life hell for the students... I can tell you that the faculty of basic medical sciences of the university of Ibadan Nigeria consistently loses over 80℅ of their PhD students to South African universities simply due to the attitude of the lecturers there .... And the UI PG school doesn't give a damn about monitoring the admitted students rather concerned about sales of forms... As there's always the Fgn's funds to waste paying their humongous wages and allowances.....

If you don't value your people.... Don't expect anyone else to do that for you.

Last I checked Nigerian workers are been owed for months..Some for over six months! Students on government scholarships around the world were stranded because the Nigerian government refused to pay them.... MTN that offers blazing data services speed in South Africa is in Nigeria with something slower than snail.... Doctors hold surgery patients to ransom just to get the government to pay their due salaries and benefits..... We really don't have a bargaining chip with the South African government if we don't put our house in order!!!

139 Likes 14 Shares

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
Hnmmm, federal government better do something about these people, we(Nigerians) don't have much to lose but they have a lot to...
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by veekid(m): 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
SA no wan gree again o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by lonelydora: 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
Na wa
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Dhaffs(m): 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nearin ftc grin
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by McKc22(m): 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
k
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by DIKEnaWAR: 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
A cry for help by Buhari 's media lapdog.

They have already ran to his rescue but abandoned other Nigerians being killed there. Maybe it is because they belong to the 5%.

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by holatimmy(f): 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
Xenophobia lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
Oops...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Chikelue2000(m): 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
Cc; lalasticala, Mynd44
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Vickiweezy(m): 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
What??
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by DollarAngel(m): 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
South Africans again?

1 Like

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Chikelue2000(m): 5:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
Dis South Africans r merely stupid,all of them

6 Likes

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Hezbola: 5:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
Just because am a Nigerian!!!
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by seunoni34(m): 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
South Africa of all countries

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by CRAPHA96(m): 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
g

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by ICAMETOWIN(m): 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
coming
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by admax(m): 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
South Africa is the only country I never dreamt of going. They are still under slavery since their economy is being controlled by whites.

Kenya is another stupid country that will embarass Nigerians at their airport. Those ones are controlled by Indians.

Those guys are just jealous of Nigerians, no matter the matter, we are the biggest country in Africa! They can go to hell.

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Built2last: 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
This Omojuwa guy is a sick attention seeker. Do you know how many people are cornered and questioned in every airport around the world....

I was called aside in Charles De gaul France in 2014 for 45 minutes. I only told them that if I miss my connecting flight I will take the case further. I pulled out my phone and played Zuma till they called me and gave me my passport.

Visit Thailand or Singapore Omojuwa and grow up. It's called Routine check.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by LyfeJennings(m): 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
Those Bastards again

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by lonelydora: 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
Who would ordinarily go to South Africa?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Singapore1(m): 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
The South Africans are stupid and they don't even know it .. I mean your fellow Africans..

8 Likes

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by goshen26: 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ok
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Ronaldinnioh(m): 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
Stop going to south Africa. I don't know what is wrong with you block headed Nigerians. This is just the beginning soon you will be beaten.

18 Likes

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by winetapper: 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
He dey use style beg ooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Taich(m): 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
Buhari should please call Zuma, or credit don finish?

4 Likes

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by webincomeplus(m): 5:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
The line "... where they don't kill Nigerians as a national sport" got me cracked up.

9 Likes

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by anchor3447(m): 5:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
Lolz.....I remember that waiting room too well cos I was detained there for like 30mins just to confirm my scheduled return date ticket from Arik....

3 Likes

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by chinex276(m): 5:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
country of savages and pigs

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gridlock As Flood Takes Over Road In Egbeda-idimu, Lagos (Video, Photos) / Residents Stranded As Heavy Downpour Cuts Off Olodo Bridge In Ibadan, Oyo State / Governor Zulum Begins Painting Of Flyover In Maiduguri Like Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.