Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart (3953 Views)

Meeting His Parents For The First Time: How To Win Their Heart Easily / I Don Send This Fine Nairaland Gal Pm Taya..she No Gree Reply? / 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart by Dreyl(m): 6:16am On Mar 05, 2017
Pearly255:
Smart Guy. Lol
So you think you are pretty? Nonsense.
Re: 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart by faith551(m): 7:29am On Mar 05, 2017
redbeans:
smiley. Go and find your own top 12 oo

Nawa oo, bro's only you 1-12 me just want 1 from the 12 disciples
Re: 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart by faith551(m): 7:35am On Mar 05, 2017
Pearly255:
Haha smiley

shocked Those eye's, mehn!!! .
May the good Lord be with you nne, I have a sermon to attend to
Re: 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart by Pearly255(f): 7:48am On Mar 05, 2017
Dreyl:
So you think you are pretty? Nonsense.
Hater!! tongue Bad belle angryEnemy of progress. cheesy
Re: 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart by Dreyl(m): 10:17am On Mar 05, 2017
Pearly255:
You are uglee and that's a fact. tongue
Re: 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart by BlackMbakara1(m): 11:58am On Mar 05, 2017
Pearly255:
Smart Guy. Lol

Cutieee...
Re: 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart by mizcalvina(f): 8:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
angry
redbeans:
As an active babeless nairalander, i've noticed some pretty nairalandress. Hopefully i can do what it takes to win the heart of onesmiley.

1. Pearly255 - what i need to do is prove to her i'm born-again and responsible.

2. Bukkylicious -what i need to get is swag and beard gang

3. Mizcalvina - a house of my own and a fat salary
Re: 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart by swagagolic01(m): 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
Pearly255:

Ure beautiful enough to be my wife
Re: 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart by bukkylicious: 10:49am On Mar 10, 2017
redbeans:
As an active babeless nairalander, i've noticed some pretty nairalandress. Hopefully i can do what it takes to win the heart of onesmiley.

1. Pearly255 - what i need to do is prove to her i'm born-again and responsible.

2. Bukkylicious -what i need to get is swag and beard gang

3. Mizcalvina - a house of my own and a fat salary

Lol......I'm not so crazy about beards tho.
Re: 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 05, 2017
bukkylicious:

Lol......I'm not so crazy about beards tho.
hmm.. Ohh! I forgot b4. U luv a guy on dread,torn jeans and white eyes. Working on itsmiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"He Eats My Pubic Hair While Making Love To Me" Lady Reacts / My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 / How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.