Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne (363669 Views)

Story That Touches The Soul. / My Parents Banned Me From Speaking Igbo.. I Learnt From Yorubas ---T.N. Adaobi / Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Ifecoded(m): 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Happy Born day.. May ur adminstration live long to accomplish all d budget and campaign promises u made to urself and ur parents in Jesus name.. HBD dear... Welcome to ur BIRTHDAY Dear..
Thanks Man...
May your moniker reflect in your life in Jesus Name.
(AMEN)

1 Like

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by damis28crown(f): 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
Wow wow wow am short of words dis is vry intesting kep d gud work flowin dear luv ya
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
CONTINUATION

After my lectures for the day, i checked my time and it was 1.20pm,i decided to call Nelson,
I called him and he picked at the first ring,
"hello, i'm done with my lectures and about heading home, guess lunch time is over,i called to fulfill my promise," i told him over the phone.
"Yeah, you're right, lunch time is over but i postponed mine because i was expecting your call, just wait for me at the school gate, i'll come and pick up, give me 20 minutes i'll there", the line went dead. I smiled
I walked to the gate and waited for him infront of a cyber cafe.
Twenty minutes he was already at the gate, i hopped into the car and we left, he drove to a quiet eatery in town.
He ordered our food,their food was tasty, i enjoyed their food, we chatted, starting from his office work to school , he was very fun to be with, i wished i could spend the whole day with day.
"let's get going, it's getting late, i'll stop at the nearest supermarket to get something for mummy," he said
I stood up to leave,
"pls dear sit down, i need to talk to you,"
" Hope all is well"? I asked him
" it's about my proposal to you, i really want to know my stand in your life, i cant pretend anymore, i'm ready for any answer you would give me, "........

" I'm scared,i'm in a state of dilemma, what will your mother say about me if she finds out, "
" let' s forget what people will say for now, let's just think of ourselves, i really love you that i'm ready to fight anyone that comes between us"
"what about Lizzy?, i cant face her," remember she's your girlfriend.
"i broke up with her".
"what?, why? I asked him, i was shocked because i didnt hear of it.
" she noticed the changes in me, she threatened to quit the relationship which i accepted and she left, since then i've not heard from her "he explained
" This is really strange, i need to be careful,...... I'll give you a chance in my life, but on one condition, it will be a secret between us,i'll inform Chy at the right time. "i told him
" My mouth sealed, i promise i wont tell anyone,... I love you so much, "he hugged me.
I was so shy, but i was only following my heart.
" Let's get going, i have a surprise for you, i want to show you something.

He drove to the supermarket and bought what he needed, then he drove to VGC, the buildings there were magnificent, he parked in front of a building.
He came down and knocked at the gate, the gateman opened the gate and bowed down to greet him,
" Oga welcome sir," greeted the gateman
I came down too, i was confused, i dont know why he brought me here.
"sweetie come and join me, "
I followed him carefully, he opened the front door and we entered inside, it was a cute duplex, not too big, the interior decoration was superb, i was in love with the house
" Welcome to my new home, "he said
i held my chest in shock,
" Are you serious?, when did you start planning to move out of the house, does mummy know about this?, "i asked him still in shock.
" Yeah, she knows,.... she has been here twice, infact she supervised the interior work, "
" that's very thoughtful of you, congrats, "i told him
He took me round the house, he showed me the bedrooms, kitchen, visitor's room, laundry room, the store and his study.
" hope you like the house, this is where we'll start our small family "he said
" our family"? i smiled
"yes na, or dont you want us to get married, have you imagined how beautiful our kids would be," he stated laughing
He continued, you dont know how happy i am today, you'll never regret your decision, "he came closer to me, my heart started beating, he came closer and kissed me on the lip
" i love you "he said

I don't know if i should say i love him too or not, i decided not to rush things, i needed to be sure of his intentions towards me, once beaten twice shy, i only smiled.
He led the way, he locked the doors and we left.

" When do you plan to move into your new home" i asked him
"Next weekend," he replied with his gaze on the room,
I would miss this guy if he moves out, how will i be seeing him secretly without Chy suspecting me.
"Dont worry, you can always visit me anytime you want, you'll be surprised at my plans," he told me
"ook, let me just sit and watch. He stopped me at the second Junction to our house and boarded a taxi to drop me at home.He drove off to the office to round up for the day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Marchborn123: 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
Haba Ada stop dis short short update joor. Nice story line, thumbs up sweetie. [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
Marchborn123:
Haba Ada stop dis short short update joor. Nice story line, thumbs up sweetie. [color=#990000][/color]
more updates on the way.
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by jbaby265(f): 5:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
Following..
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Jlake(m): 6:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
jbaby265:
Following..
Same here.
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
My relationship with Nelson blossomed, he has moved out of the family house to his house, he visits the house every evening before going home
we're about starting our semester exams,Chy is also planning for her IT programme, Chizzy has purchased her jamb form, her jamb exams is closeby,Kingsley has been registered into one the best secondary school in Lagos,
Nelson had visited that night and we were all gisting.
"Have you finally decided where you would love to do your IT?" Nelson asked Chy
"I'll do it in Abuja, i want to change environment, Tony 's dad helped me get a good company with accommodation where i can do it," she stated
"you and this your Tony, when will you leave?,he asked her
" one week after our exams,"
"Amaka will miss you ooo," he said
"she can visit me anytime she wants," Chy told him

"Amy, pls help me pack Nelson's food into a clean bag," mummy told me,

"I prepared your favorite food, just freeze it well oo, dont allow it to spoil, one of these days i'll send Chy and Amy to your house to help you cook,i dont want you to starve ooo," mummy told him
"have you forgotten that i have a servant, and he's capable," he told Nelson
"A servant cannot give you the kind of food you eat here, why dont you come over on weekends," mum suggested
"Mummy, i can take care of myself," he told her
"You just need a wife, a woman to take care of your home"
"mum, you'll meet her soon" he told me
"Amen oo" she said
I went to the kitchen to pack his food,i made special ice cream for him which i also packed,
he came inside the kitchen and held me from behind,
"baby i missed you," he said kissing my neck,i chuckled
"Someone might walk in on us,.... I made ice cream for you,"
"You're a darling, thanks so much," i gave the bag to him and he turned to leave, Chy was standing behind us.

............. "How long have this been going on," she asked no one in particular,
"I'm so sorry i didnt tell you on time, i was scared," i spoke up
"Chy, dont be angry with her, i know how you're feeling right now, i'll explain everything to you, we'll talk on whatsapp", Nelson gave her a peck and left,
Chy didnt say anything, she just stood looking at me,
"So you dont trust me, you kept me in the dark," she turned and left.
I know i bleeped up big time, i need to explain things to her, i followed her upstairs.

"Chy, pls dont misunderstand me, i dont know what you're reactions would be if you find out, i was trying to protect out relationship, i explained to her

" Amaka, i'm not angry that you're dating my brother, i'm angry because you didn't confide in me, have i ever hidden anything from you?, so you think i'll be angry, she blurted,
"sweetheart pls i'm sorry," i begged her, she then smiled

....... "Amy you tried ooo, how were you able to charm my bro just like that, chaai......
I've been suspecting both of you, the way he looks at you anytime he's here,...... Now i remember, the gifts.... Oooooooh!, he's been the strange lover sending you cards and gifts, this girl eeeeeeh,....... I salute you..... Idi egwu......., you pretended it was a secret admirer, chaii, you played with my head,,.... I thought i'm smarter than you but you're smarter than me, i hail you, "we laughed, she continued," Oya update me, start from the beginning to the end,"she said

I told her everything that happened,
" Has he touched you?, "she asked me
" Yes na, he hugs and pecks me"i told her innocently
"that is not what i meant,...... I mean has he made love to you?," she asked
"Nooooo,make love?, we've not gone that far,"
"Ook, dont worry, mummy wont know about this,she promised me, but dont ever hide things from me." she told me.
" It wont happen again" i promised her.

I opened my phone and i saw missed calls from Nelson and his whatsapp messages.
Nelson :baby, i'm home, i'm missing you so much already. (after some minutes, Amy didnt reply)

Nelson :when you're done with what you're doing, chat me up, luv u.
I bathed and laid down to chat with him,

Amaka :i'm done, are you really missing me?

Nelson:So much dear, i wish i could hold you in my arms, i'm all alone here.

Amaka:I miss you too, (i was shy typing that to him)

Nelson:This is the first time you're saying this to me.are you sure about that?

Amaka:So you're doubting me, ok i dnt miss you.

Nelson:i was only joking, baby when will you visit my house again, maybe sleep over too

Amaka:Where will i tell mum that i'm going to,?

Nelson:Think of something to tell her na.

Amaka:i'll talk to Chy about it.
Nelson :Hope she's no more angry with you?

Amaka:Noooo, she understood everything, i'll never keep things away from her, what if it was mum that walked in us.

Nelson :She'll soon know about it,i want to spend the weekend with you, pls think of something to tell mummy.

Amaka:i'll try my best, i'll talk to you tomorrow, i'm famished, let me go and eat

Nelson :Ok, baby, i love you, good nite and dream of us, bye

Amaka:good nite.
I went offline, why did i accept to visit him, what if something goes wrong.
I dont even know the lie i'll tell mummy.
I was still thinking when Chy entered the room,

"Chy, Nelson invited me over for the weekend, he said he's lonely," i told her
"How does he expect us to leave the house, daddy is also around, this will be difficult, since today is Monday, let's wait and see what will happen before Friday" she told

"you're a darling, thank you".

"Dont thank me yet," she said

Chizzy came into the room to inform us that she'll be travelling to Ogun state with mummy to visit her maternal aunt,
Chy looked at me and smiled, i smiled back at her.

When Chizzy left, she was so happy,

"See miracle ooo,.... remaining dad, i know he must travel before weekend," she assured me.

The days rolled by, mum and Chizzy have travelled to Ogun state to be back on Monday,
We came down to have breakfast on friday morning before going to school when we met dad already dressed,

"Good morning dad, this one you're dressed in your traditional outfit, where're you going to? Chy asked him

I'm travelling to the village for a traditional ceremony, it's very important, all the titled men in the village are returning for it, i would've loved to travel with your mum but she insisted on going to Ogun state,.... I'm leaving now,.... Take care of the house oo,... i think you and Amaka should go to Nelson's house and spend the weekend, since no one will be around here and for your safety too"he suggested

"Of course dad, we'll go to his house to spend the weekend, all of us will return on Monday,... Nice idea" she said out of excitement

"Good,discharge all the maids, they should visit their families, they're to resume work on Monday, good bye dear" he said

Chy hugged him and wished him a safe journey,

"You're the best dad in the world, i love you dad,"

"I love you too dear, take care" he said and left

The driver drove him to the village.

Chy started dancing

"i cant believe this, you're so lucky, everyone just travelled, aaah, i'll call Tony right away to pick me up in the evening, i'll spend the weekend with him,.......... You better call your boyfriend to come and pick you too, or else only you will sleep here today. "she said
She called the two maids and discharged them, they were so happy, she even gave them transport fare.

We left for school some minutes later, i called Nelson to inform him of our plan, he said dad had already told him.

I looked forward to spending the weekend with Nelson.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Funmilade11(f): 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
can not wait a bit for d nxt update. am so much in luv wit ur write up, bae kip it up. am always glued to dis story.
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by xaviercasmir(m): 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nice update. Keep it up
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by haleemwale(m): 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
Funmilade11:
can not wait a bit for d nxt update. am so much in luv wit ur write up, bae kip it up. am always glued to dis story.
Me 2 grin
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Funmilade11(f): 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
plsssssssssssssssssssssssss update anoda one or more b4 we sleep. God wil strengthen u, i knw is nt easy to type.
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
Funmilade11:
plsssssssssssssssssssssssss update anoda one or more b4 we sleep. God wil strengthen u, i knw is nt easy to type.
i'll try my best dear
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Funmilade11(f): 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
marianneada:
i'll try my best dear
no p
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Sarphee: 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
Pls we re waiting for more updates....... Nice story
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by jbaby265(f): 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
Chai.. Ada baby GOd bless you o
Pls update biko am starving
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Missmossy(f): 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
I go love ooo grin enjoying every bit of your story marianneada. Keep it coming, more wisdom, strength and inspiration to you dear.
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by victorydgirl(f): 8:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
gan! gan! smelling insense already...! nelson, dont do it pls
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Kimkardashain(f): 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
*sweating Profusely* Iyaf Nt Seen Any Tin Lyk Dz B4 Ooo #speakinginjennifaslanguage Marianne Baby, How Is U? U Knw I Love You, Oya Gve Me More Fud B4 I Slip
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by crislyn(f): 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
just smiling and smiling...chai e be like say I dey watch movie. Good work dear.

2 Likes

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
CHAPTER 9

Our lectures finished a little bit late, Chy was already waiting for me outside our block, she called me more than 10 times to come out,

Immediately we finished, i packed my books and left the lecture hall.

Chy drove home straight away,

"I need to pack my clothings and toiletries before Tony arrives, "she said

" Are you packing all your clothes to his house?, easy ooo"i told her

"You wont understand, i need to select some sexy night wears, i want to look sexy, and some sexy clothes too "

"with the way your planning this your weekend, dont carry belle home oo" i told her jokingly

"You should be the one praying against that o, i trust my brother, he won't allow you to rest" she informed me

"i wont go again, i'll cancel it, let me call him," i said

"Get ready to sleep alone in that big house, remember no one is at home"

"Chy stop na, you're scaring me, i've never slept in a man's house before," i told her

"Ok, sweetheart calm down, nothing will happen, he wont touch you without your consent"

I felt relieved. We got home and started packing, she helped me in packing my bag too. We were ready before 6pm.

Nelson arrived looking handsome as usual, he walked up to me and hugged me and whispered into my ears

"Are you scared of spending the weekend with me? "he asked me

" noo, i'm not scared"i lied

"where's Chy, let's get going, she came down with her bag fully packed.

"Actually bro,i want to spend the weekend with Tony "she told Nelson

" why didn't you inform me earlier, you know i dont like you sleeping out, "he smirked at her

" Oook, i'll call dad to inform him that we're no more interested in spending the weekend at your place, we can cope here without you"she threw at him

"so it has come to blackmailing me emotionally," he asked her smiling

"Not really, you want to be with your girl and i want to be with my guy,....... Pls dont be selfish here" she retorted.

" I dont know when you learnt all these o, you're no more mummy 's girl"

Tony arrived and met them arguing, after everything Chy left with Tony, Nelson made sure everywhere was securely locked before we left.

We arrived late, thank God he still had mummy' s soup in his freezer, so i warmed the soup and made Semo vita, after eating we retired to the bathroom.

He went straight to the bathroom to shower, i waited for him to finish before i entered. I spent more than 2hrs in the bathroom before i came out,
I just wanted to be sure that he has slept before coming out, immediately i came out, cleaned my body and face, wore my night wear and headed to the bed.

"I thought you gonna spend eternity in the bathroom" he said to me half asleep

"So this guy is still awake," i thought to myself

"I understand you're scared, i'm not ready to touch you without your consent," he assured me,
He came closer to me, i want you to sleep in my arms,i rested my head on his chest, he started smooching my hair.

My body started reacting in a way i dont understand, i wanted more of him, i didnt know when i started caressing his chest.

He looked me into the eyes and kissed me,

"baby i love you so much".
He keeps on repeating this all the time.

He bent over and kissed me, this time it was deeper, i responded,his mouth was warm, i loved the kissing, the kissing became fierce, we were both on fire, i wanted more of him.

He removed my night gown, and my two breast stood out, he caressed them while kissing me, later he took turn in sucking them,.

I was moaning, i couldn't get enough of him.

He removed his pyjamas, and his joystick was as hard as a rock, i was scared. I've not done this before, i dont know how i'll feel when this enters my body.

He tried to penetrate me but i moved back, he tried again, this time every where was tight..

" OMG", you're still a virgin? "he exclaimed
I only nodded my head,

" Are you ready to do this? "he asked me

I didnt respond, then he climbed down

" baby pls dress up", he wore his clothes too.

"I'm so sorry, i didn't know you are a virgin, I dont want to rush you, i want you to be in your right sense of mind before we do this," he said

He paused then continued,

"I dont want you to do what you'll regret later, come on let's sleep," he pulled me to his arm and we slept peacefully.

The next morning, Chy's call woke me up,

"Didnt i tell you that my brother is a lion when it comes to women, look at the time and you're still sleeping," she said excitedly
This girl is not serious, she woke me up to tell me this rubbish

"You no well ooo, is this supposed to be your good morning?, you love poke nosing, have you made breakfast for your boyfriend, you're busy thinking of me and your brother" i told her

"I only called to be sure that you're alive, that's all ooo, i'm only a concerned friend" she jokingly said
We bursted into laugh
"Thank you for your care, Oya go and feed your boyfriend, "i told her. The phone went dead.
I turned and watched him sleep peacefully,

" God i love this guy so much, i don't want a heartbreak from"i prayed inwardly
I went to his kitchen to check what's available i can prepare for breakfast.

4 Likes

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Funmilade11(f): 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
am so short of words to say i luv u adaobi ur story is d best so far av bin on NL it makes me stay close to my fone

2 Likes

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Kimkardashain(f): 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ewo Nne,nwanyi Oma,Marianne May God Bless U 4 Ds, Infact,use My Name Do Anoda Creative Wrk Lyk Ds, Tnk U So Much
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
Funmilade11:
am so short of words to say i luv u adaobi ur story is d best so far av bin on NL it makes me stay close to my fone
thanks dear
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 9:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
Kimkardashain:
Ewo Nne,nwanyi Oma,Marianne May God Bless U 4 Ds,
Infact,use My Name Do Anoda Creative Wrk Lyk Ds,
Tnk U So Much
U're welcome dear
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 9:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
Funmilade11:
thanks dear
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by jbaby265(f): 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
Captivating.. @mariaanne u need to See Me reading this.. I was soooo.............fill in the blank pls give me more.. Meanwhile thumbs up for you
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 9:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
jbaby265:
Captivating.. @mariaanne u need to See Me reading this.. I was soooo.............fill in the blank pls give me more.. Meanwhile thumbs up for you
lols, thanks dear
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Hadampson(m): 10:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
I'm loving this.. Marianneada may God increase you in knowledge and wisdom.. gringrin Thanks for making us happy. God bless you
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Marchborn123: 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
Tnx babyboo
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by TheBlessedMAN: 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hmmm... Baby, u ar too much... Never knew u ar dis talented.. Keep it up, and one day, u wil attain that greater height u ar aiming at.. GODBLESS THE WOMB THA CONCEIVED U.

1 Like

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Eniqurl(f): 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
I dono why this story is making me happy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (34) (Reply)

Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge / Story: Taking Chances / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.