Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Starting A Photography Business In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Starting A Photography Business In Nigeria (1473 Views)

How To Start A Videography/photography Business / Studying And Business In China / Things You Need To Know Before Starting A Fish Farm (business Plan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting A Photography Business In Nigeria by iamthompson: 7:48pm On Mar 04, 2017
STARTING A PHOTOGRAPHY BUSINESS IN NIGERIA

I will not show you the distance I will take you there, I will not only show you how to start I will start it for you, is that not what you want?
Starting photography business in Nigeria is hard, it has many pitfalls and few opportunities.
If you are brave and reading to start this business, I will recommend you to read on 5 things before you become a professional photographer.
So many time my friends will ask me, how did you start you photography business, what does it involved?
Photography business is a big-time business,
I hit my first million in photography, to start the business you need adequate knowledge to start it.
Before you start photography and videography business here are vital things you have to understand.

PASSION
Passion is everything. Passion is what gives you are pass to start photography business. Do you really want to start carrying camera?
When I started photography business dad called me and ask son do you want to end in life as a photographer, I replied, yes dad, he said you are not serious, I send you to school to study computer, and you refuse to apply in one of the telecommunication in Nigeria and Oil Company. But you choose to go to photography. I told dad that’s what I want to do and become in life, friend few week letter I have a contract to cover a

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE >>>>> http://www.photomillions.com/2017/01/starting-photography-business-in-nigeria.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Starting A Photography Business In Nigeria by waleyp(m): 7:59pm On Mar 04, 2017
And how do they contact you
Re: Starting A Photography Business In Nigeria by iamthompson: 11:49am On Mar 18, 2017
waleyp:
And how do they contact you
HI FRIEND NICE TO HAVE YOU HERE!
CLICK HERE TO GET TO MY CONTACT PAGE

1 Share

Re: Starting A Photography Business In Nigeria by ssolaoye: 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2018
Want to start your own photography business today? Here are 8 steps on how to start your own digital photography business in Nigeria.

https://invoice.ng/blog/start-digital-photography-business-nigeria
Re: Starting A Photography Business In Nigeria by gistcity(m): 8:17am On Dec 10, 2018
Photography business plan in Nigeria is available. Be smart and get the knowledge you need to grow or start the your business in a good pace.
Re: Starting A Photography Business In Nigeria by eyems: 10:43am On Jan 11, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Hails Buhari, Says 'we Are Happy The President Is Back' / Best free online news app ever! / Share Your Worst Experience In A Prayer House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.