Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

I Have A Big Store And I Need Someone To Supply Me Palm-oil, Garri And Elubo - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Have A Big Store And I Need Someone To Supply Me Palm-oil, Garri And Elubo (1601 Views)

Garri(ibo,Ijebu,Egba), Fufu paste,Elubo and Pupuru Buyers Needed / We Fabricate Machines For Production Of Palm Oil, Garri, Paint, Toilet Roll / Who Can Supply Me Palm Oil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Big Store And I Need Someone To Supply Me Palm-oil, Garri And Elubo by Moneyfem: 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
I have a big-enough store but don't have the money yet to do the business for which I built it, i.e. palm oil, garri and yam flour(elubo) storage and distributorship. Please, if you produce any of these products and you want to partner with me by supplying me and I give you your money after selling, I am available. I live in Ikorodu, Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have A Big Store And I Need Someone To Supply Me Palm-oil, Garri And Elubo by TUBLEZ(m): 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
Watsap me 08121680787
Re: I Have A Big Store And I Need Someone To Supply Me Palm-oil, Garri And Elubo by Moneyfem: 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
which of the products do you deal in?
Re: I Have A Big Store And I Need Someone To Supply Me Palm-oil, Garri And Elubo by sanod(m): 8:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
Moneyfem:
I have a big-enough store but don't have the money yet to do the business for which I built it, i.e. palm oil, garri and yam flour(elubo) storage and distributorship. Please, if you produce any of these products and you want to partner with me by supply me and I give you your money after selling, I am available. I live in Ikorodu, Lagos.

Lets talk on whatsapp. I deal with palm oil. 08128758886.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Big Store And I Need Someone To Supply Me Palm-oil, Garri And Elubo by jumyinq: 10:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
Whatsapp m 08088158857. I deal with garri
Re: I Have A Big Store And I Need Someone To Supply Me Palm-oil, Garri And Elubo by bimtee2001(f): 11:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
I can supply you with elubo
Re: I Have A Big Store And I Need Someone To Supply Me Palm-oil, Garri And Elubo by TDIsaac(m): 11:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
I can get any of the above for u. Dayo 09026725070
Re: I Have A Big Store And I Need Someone To Supply Me Palm-oil, Garri And Elubo by aioluwa: 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
I can give u Palm Oil WhatsApp 07034142937
Re: I Have A Big Store And I Need Someone To Supply Me Palm-oil, Garri And Elubo by Moneyfem: 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
Could I please call all of you that dropped your phone numbers because I have issues with my whatsapp-enabled phone?
Re: I Have A Big Store And I Need Someone To Supply Me Palm-oil, Garri And Elubo by megasine(m): 2:58am On Mar 23, 2017
I have palm oil
Re: I Have A Big Store And I Need Someone To Supply Me Palm-oil, Garri And Elubo by Askmewhy(m): 5:00am On Mar 23, 2017
Oyiiiii
Re: I Have A Big Store And I Need Someone To Supply Me Palm-oil, Garri And Elubo by innoGod: 7:50am On Mar 23, 2017
Moneyfem:
I have a big-enough store but don't have the money yet to do the business for which I built it, i.e. palm oil, garri and yam flour(elubo) storage and distributorship. Please, if you produce any of these products and you want to partner with me by supplying me and I give you your money after selling, I am available. I live in Ikorodu, Lagos.

Have u gotten one for Garri? If No you can PM me, our company is ready to partner with you. Thanks .
Re: I Have A Big Store And I Need Someone To Supply Me Palm-oil, Garri And Elubo by spyroxy1(m): 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
CC Manjat

what about this?
Re: I Have A Big Store And I Need Someone To Supply Me Palm-oil, Garri And Elubo by Moneyfem: 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
@innoGOD, where is your contact so that I can reach you? @ others who have dropped their whatsapp numbers, please, can i call you becos my phone cnt do whatsapp nw?
Re: I Have A Big Store And I Need Someone To Supply Me Palm-oil, Garri And Elubo by Abusamie(m): 4:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
I can supply you gari and Elubo, I also lives in ikorodu you can call 08137671824
Re: I Have A Big Store And I Need Someone To Supply Me Palm-oil, Garri And Elubo by Abusamie(m): 4:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
I can supply you gari and Elubo, I also liveves in ikorodu you can call 08137671824
Re: I Have A Big Store And I Need Someone To Supply Me Palm-oil, Garri And Elubo by innoGod: 7:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=Moneyfem post=54870248]@innoGOD, where is your contact so that I can reach you? @ others who have dropped their whatsapp numbers, please, can i call you becos my phone cnt do whatsapp nw?[/quot
Re: I Have A Big Store And I Need Someone To Supply Me Palm-oil, Garri And Elubo by Moneyfem: 9:37am On May 05, 2017
@innogod, pls, this ur mobile no is not connecting again. Pls, could u drop anoda active/connecting one?
Re: I Have A Big Store And I Need Someone To Supply Me Palm-oil, Garri And Elubo by prinzmenzir(m): 11:01am On May 16, 2017
[b][/b]Buy quality grade 1 palm oil with us. Available in required amounts, fast and friendly service, lower prices and discounts for higher quantities.
Produce in Akwa Ibom State.
Call: 08063754254
Re: I Have A Big Store And I Need Someone To Supply Me Palm-oil, Garri And Elubo by prinzmenzir(m): 11:02am On May 16, 2017
Buy quality grade 1 palm oil with us. Available in required amounts, fast and friendly service, lower prices and discounts for higher quantities.
Produce in Akwa Ibom State.
Call: 08063754254
Re: I Have A Big Store And I Need Someone To Supply Me Palm-oil, Garri And Elubo by Moneyfem: 2:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
Where are you?

(1) (Reply)

How To Grow Hydroponics Fodder For Livestock (understanding Hydroponics) / Get Up To 1000 Free Hybrid Suckers/grafted Seedlings. T&C Apply / We Process Your Live Birds At An Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.