Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,920 members, 7,802,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

200 Micron Woven Greenhouse Film And Insect Net Available - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 200 Micron Woven Greenhouse Film And Insect Net Available (2343 Views)

Greenhouse Anti-insect Net / 2 SETS 100 SQUARE MITRE ORIGINAL GREEN HOUSE MICRON NET FOR SALE IN IBADAN / Used Green House Micron Net Available For Sale Call Me On 08020917141. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

200 Micron Woven Greenhouse Film And Insect Net Available by Healthilyea: 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
I intended building a greenhouse, but due to some circumstances beyond my control, I can no longer do that, as such I have decided to sell off the materials I purchased.
I am selling them according to the measurements I bought them from the factory in china, I'm not to going to unravel and sell half of otherwise.
Specifications and dimensions below;

200 micron woven greenhouse film, 10m x 30m. (2 bundles =600m2) SOLD

40 mesh insect net, 3m x 100m (3 bundles = 900m2) SOLD

STILL available is polystyrene seedling trays (20 pieces)

Jubaili agrotech Taki Force (seed nursing media) (3 bags)

25 litres, molasses.

LOCATION = BENINCITY.

Anyone interested can reach me on
healthilyevaafter@gmaildotcom

Thank you

1 Share

Re: 200 Micron Woven Greenhouse Film And Insect Net Available by jackomagnus(m): 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
Healthilyea:
I intended building a greenhouse, but due to some circumstances beyond my control, I can no longer do that, as such I have decided to sell off the materials I purchased.
I am selling them according to the measurements I bought them from the factory in china, I'm not to going to unravel and sell half of otherwise.
Specifications and dimensions below;

200 micron woven greenhouse film, 10m x 30m. (2 bundles =600m2) SOLD

Anyone interested can reach me on
healthilyevaafter@gmaildotcom

Thank you

Hello,

Please I would like you to enlighten me on how to go about purchasing greenhouse materials from China the same way you did. Please include details on how to contact supplier, how you paid, how you shipped, et.c.

Thanks
whatsapp: 08134899408

(1) (Reply)

VIRGIN SHEA BUTTER / Grow Your Plants Without Soil - Grow In The Air / Gardening: I Love Gardening; Do You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.