Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? (9022 Views)

Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / Reality Check: Can Beautiful Girls Actually Date Promising Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by Lunagirl(f): 11:23am On Mar 05, 2017
Yes.

People are in happy relationships and finding solace in each other. Just pray to have something like that.

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by firstking01(m): 11:28am On Mar 05, 2017
Lunagirl:
Yes.

People are in happy relationships and finding solace in each other. Just pray to have something like that.
Are you finding solace in him?
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by Lunagirl(f): 11:30am On Mar 05, 2017
firstking01:
Are you findinding solace in him?

I am not currently dating, but when I used to, I can tell you that I found more than solace. So I believe one can find solace in a partner
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by firstking01(m): 11:32am On Mar 05, 2017
Lunagirl:

I am not currently dating, but when I used to, I can tell you that I found more than solace. So I believe one can find solace in a partner
Let me believe you are telling the truth.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by firstking01(m): 11:36am On Mar 05, 2017
thornapple:

It would have been wonderful calling your bluff in a private chat.
I'm so damn good at digging pits round a guy and watching him fall into one.
Problem is, as someone without relationship experience, i may not be in the best position to make the right judgment on the issue but i believe there are many Nairaland girls with the experience i am lacking and can better relate with her story.
Ok, when you start dating quote me then....btw, we have too many single ladies on nairaland i just dunno why??...guess y'all should be a lil bit open and welcoming even as i know 85% of you here are introverts.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
firstking01:
Ok, when you start dating quote me then....btw, we have too many single ladies on nairaland i just dunno why??...guess y'all should be a lil bit open and welcoming even as i know 85% of you here are introverts.
Nairaland is a good place to Hangout without been taken advantage of, that's why.

I believe you are more of an introvert than me.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by firstking01(m): 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
thornapple:

Nairaland is a good place to Hangout without been taken advantage of, that's why.

I believe you are more of an introvert than me.
Lol, i'm extremely extroverted...you can even judge from my threads and posts sef...i'm fun and an outgoing person cool.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
firstking01:
Lol, i'm extremely extroverted...you can even judge from my threads and posts sef...i'm fun and an outgoing person cool.

Won't argue that but just that i'm more of that than you.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by firstking01(m): 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
thornapple:

Won't argue that but just that i'm more of that than you.
Lies, oya prove it...i love extrovertstongue
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
firstking01:
Lies, oya prove it...i love extrovertstongue

What other prove do you need?. Between the two of us, I've been the one on ur trail for the most part till I fell victim of transferred aggression.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by firstking01(m): 5:59am On Mar 06, 2017
thornapple:

What other prove do you need?. Between the two of us, I've been the one on ur trail for the most part till I fell victim of transferred aggression.
Hahahaha...oya, lemme pm you my no?
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
firstking01:
Hahahaha...oya, lemme pm you my no?

Let the girl whose heart you broke the other day get over it first.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by firstking01(m): 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
thornapple:

Was with her today in her school...we 've called a trucetongue
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by firstking01(m): 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
thornapple:

Was with her today in her school...we 've called a trucetongue...
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by chika1996: 8:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
firstking01:
If yes, how did you do itundecided

Note, i 've got enough to write but mesef don tire for these girls.....

My conclusion, if you are not ready to "manage" them kuku remain single for life or berra still, turn to rev father or eunochundecided
u just attract ur type, stop complaining and work on urself...u only get what u want.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by firstking01(m): 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
chika1996:
u just attract ur type, stop complaining and work on urself...u only get what u want.
Guess you haven't explore the world of dating before...as for the general slogan, "you attract what you are", most times as a good guy you might just get attracted to a bad girl cos impressions are not always what they seem at first sight.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by bizzy500: 8:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
Alesandese:
Same guy who tried to convince a guy here about online dating few days ago, Now typing this? Are guys truly cry babies?. I think they aresmiley
wat re you saying,guys? including ur bro
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
bizzy500:
wat re you saying,guys? including ur bro
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 07, 2017
firstking01:
Was with her today in her school...we 've called a trucetongue...

Truce??
You should do better than being a war monger firstking.
Why not embrace her, ask for forgiveness and get back together?.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by firstking01(m): 9:13am On Mar 07, 2017
thornapple:

Truce??
You should do better than being a war monger firstking.
Why not embrace her, ask for forgiveness and get back together?.
I 've done that dear.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 07, 2017
firstking01:
I 've done that dear.
When?. overnight?.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by firstking01(m): 9:51am On Mar 07, 2017
thornapple:

When?.
overnight?.
Told you i went to her school na...we had a heart to heart talk, tho we exchanged appologies on phone before then.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
firstking01:
Told you i went to her school na...we had a heart to heart talk, tho we exchanged appologies on phone before then.
Nice of you.
Be gentle, patient, nice, cool, understanding and sweet to her always.
I'll like you if u do. smiley
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by firstking01(m): 1:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
thornapple:
Nice of you. Be gentle, patient, nice, cool, understanding and sweet to her always. I'll like you if u do. smiley
I'm a complete gentleman trust me.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by antieverything(m): 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
hehehe..no! grin
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by chika1996: 7:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
firstking01:
Guess you haven't explore the world of dating before...as for the general slogan, "you attract what you are", most times as a good guy you might just get attracted to a bad girl cos impressions are not always what they seem at first sight.
the truth still remains that most of the guys look out for what is not important in a girl at the end of the day u people will starts complaining. That's what I mean by u get what you want.don't tell me u don't see much more responsible ones,although it's not written on the face.but most of u prefer the baby la hot.just stop generalising biko ,that's my point
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by firstking01(m): 9:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
chika1996:
the truth still remains that most of the guys look out for what is not important in a girl at the end of the day u people will starts complaining. That's what I mean by u get what you want.don't tell me u don't see much more responsible ones,although it's not written on the face.but most of u prefer the baby la hot.just stop generalising biko ,that's my point
Every aspect of a girl is important esp if you intend marrying her.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by boomssey(f): 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
firstking01:
If yes, how did you do itundecided

Note, i 've got enough to write but mesef don tire for these girls.....

My conclusion, if you are not ready to "manage" them kuku remain single for life or berra still, turn to rev father or eunochundecided
seek and ye shall find.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by firstking01(m): 5:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
boomssey:
seek and ye shall find.
I 've been seeking but i can't find solace in the ones i 've found.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by boomssey(f): 11:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
firstking01:
I 've been seeking but i can't find solace in the ones i 've found.
keep trying and with faith you shall find.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by firstking01(m): 12:00am On Mar 11, 2017
boomssey:
keep trying and with faith you shall find.
They 've gone extinct.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by boomssey(f): 10:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
firstking01:
They 've gone extinct.
still dear keep trying until you find that thing you seek for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Will You Love If Your Wife Dress This Way (pix) / Having Sex with Pregnant Women / Things You Should Do For Your Partner On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.