Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Beyoncé And Jay Z's New $200,000,000 Home - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beyoncé And Jay Z's New $200,000,000 Home (4688 Views)

Beyoncé & Meghan Markle Met Publicly For The First Time (Photos) / This Photo Of Beyonce And Jay Z Will Give You Smile For Love / Beyonce And Jay Z Expecting Their Fourth Child (pregnancy Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z's New $200,000,000 Home by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
emmyid:
And some of us the find food to chop... GOD why? The world would have been a better place if all were rich equally, no poverty and starvation, no class. I dream of an Utopic world
they worked hard
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z's New $200,000,000 Home by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
This one no fit get sense again. Leave twitter dem no go gree.
Firstly, it was 150k per month (50k difference. Don't know how you got your discount but I'll assume it's true). Secondly, the house they rented for that amount was worth $45m-- less than a quarter of the $200m you pulled from your behind. This should tell you that $200m is not child's play. I know comprehension is not the forte of you and your twitter ilk so I'll spare you further vituperations. Try to do your homework before you go to bed respond.
One more thing: Bill Gates' home (Xanadu 2.0); a state-of-the-art mansion with technology that caters to even the individual preferences of guests is valued at a little over a $100m. Guess who he has for a neighbour--Jeff Bezos (use google if you don't know who that is). Beyonce and her hubby are literally broke wheome compared to these guys and yet they don't live in $200m houses. You have no clue what $200m is. Na more than half of their combined networth na im dem wan take buy one house?

THERE may be reasons for the stated cost. First is that California is the most populous state in the US, and also the most expensive place to live in in that country.
Secondly is that market value is a subjective thing. The 200m stated may be the price the builder listed it for initially, but may not be what the buyers eventually pay.
Also Bill Gates home is in Washington, and while it is in an exclusive neighbourhood, it is not as exclusive as some places in California, Texas or New York. Remember that most of the US IS rural and many people have no reason to ever visit the capital.

Also you guys dont need to insult yourselves. treat each other with respect at all times.

Peace.
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z's New $200,000,000 Home by Kobicove(m): 5:52am On Apr 25, 2017
This figure is doubtful undecided
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z's New $200,000,000 Home by dingbang(m): 5:57am On Apr 25, 2017
Nuclear war is coming
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z's New $200,000,000 Home by obontami: 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
YourWife:

Saw d info on twitter, copied and pasted here... If want more info mbok google na ur fiancé tongue

Hateu2
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z's New $200,000,000 Home by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
I just hope they don't eventually go broke. That would be very sad.

Thought jay would be a bit wiser than this, but I feel it is Beyonce the pushed him into such a ridiculous purchase.

Women always pushing men to get the best things.
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z's New $200,000,000 Home by YourWife(f): 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
obontami:

Hateu2

I never said I hate u naa tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Holy Sh!t .. My Landlord Just Saw My Nak3dn3ss (picture attached) / How Did You Get Over Your First Heartbreak? / My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.