Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems (22586 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro Problems & Solution / What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by emmathebigg(m): 6:56am On Mar 05, 2017
hi guyz I notice a few problems of this phone it use to over hit at the back camera side and also the battery dose not last. when charging it there is no flash charging to make it charge faster...guys who is experiencing this kind of problem
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by emmathebigg(m): 6:58am On Mar 05, 2017
cry and I want to know if there is any way to fix the problem
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by Kondomatic(m): 7:13am On Mar 05, 2017
Maybe yours is fake
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by Hopeyem12(m): 8:21am On Mar 05, 2017
Yours might be clone because it works fine here. Send me the pics of the simslot
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by emmathebigg(m): 8:40am On Mar 05, 2017
Hopeyem12:
Yours might be clone because it works fine here. Send me the pics of the simslot

Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by emmathebigg(m): 8:41am On Mar 05, 2017
[quote author=emmathebigg post=54285605][/quote]its it same thing with urs
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by Carlcaresophia: 8:35am On Mar 06, 2017
emmathebigg:
hi guyz I notice a few problems of this phone it use to over hit at the back camera side and also the battery dose not last. when charging it there is no flash charging to make it charge faster...guys who is experiencing this kind of problem
Hello emmathebigg! You can try another original charger or USB cable. If the problem persists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. You can find our contact info in Carlcare App. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the country and city you are living in now. Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
emmathebigg:
cry and I want to know if there is any way to fix the problem
Hi @emmathebigg Visit Carlcare Service Centre Opebi [or any centre close to you] for assistance. You may need to replace your Board; Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required], our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App; or let us know your location so that we can forward one to you. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by Oscarpraise(m): 11:34pm On Mar 17, 2017
Goan get the itel S31 phone jor and stop complaining biko

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by Spotlessvee: 7:00am On Mar 18, 2017
Pls can anyone assist me with how to change my message ringtone on Infinix Hot 4pro Pls. I just got the fone of recent and cant device a way to do this.. Thank u
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by blackiridis(m): 11:57am On Mar 18, 2017
Spotlessvee:
Pls can anyone assist me with how to change my message ringtone on Infinix Hot 4pro Pls. I just got the fone of recent and cant device a way to do this.. Thank u
how much did u get it and where.
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by Oscarpraise(m): 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
emmathebigg:

I don't experience this problem, because I use the itel S31
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
my hate for infinix continue to grow by the day... Very stupid something!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by kirchofff(m): 7:12am On Mar 19, 2017
emmathebigg:
pls how do u set password for ur mobile hotspot
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by Uchethonia(f): 9:43pm On May 01, 2017
The fingerprint sensor on my infinix hot 4 pro just stopped working. It keeps showing "fingerprint hardware not available" and the sensor is really hot. Any idea what's wrong?
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by Daviestunech(m): 9:47pm On May 01, 2017
Infinix hot 4 lite is da best...No issues so far
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by CarlcareOpebi(f): 10:24am On May 03, 2017
Uchethonia:
The fingerprint sensor on my infinix hot 4 pro just stopped working. It keeps showing "fingerprint hardware not available" and the sensor is really hot. Any idea what's wrong?
Hi @Uchethonia The fingerprint panel may need to be replaced. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by CarlcareOpebi(f): 11:12am On May 03, 2017
Spotlessvee:
Hello @Spotlessvee Try this. Go to SETTINGS -under DEVICE click SOUND & NOTIFICATION- then Tap SOUND & GENERAL SETTINGS; Select an AUDIO PROFILE & click on DEFAULT NOTIFICATION SOUND. Now, Select a preferred sound from the list that appears or Tap MORE RINGTONES. Select the Music App, choose the track you want & click "OK".
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by CarlcareOpebi(f): 11:21am On May 03, 2017
kirchofff:
pls how do u set password for ur mobile hotspot
Hi @kirchoff Go To SETTINGS - [under WIRELESS & NETWORKS] click MORE, then tap TETHERING & PORTABLE HOTSPOT [turn it on]. Open SetUp Wi-Fi hotspot - a pop-up box will appear; On the list Select SECURTIY [Pick between None or WPA2 PSK] - A default password will come up [which you can change], now click SAVE & you're good to go.
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by gingger(m): 11:40am On May 03, 2017
the infinix hot 4 pro does not have a flash charge @OP
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by kirchofff(m): 7:27pm On May 03, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @kirchoff Go To SETTINGS - [under WIRELESS & NETWORKS] click MORE, then tap TETHERING & PORTABLE HOTSPOT [turn it on]. Open SetUp Wi-Fi hotspot - a pop-up box will appear; On the list Select SECURTIY [Pick between None or WPA2 PSK] - A default password will come up [which you can change], now click SAVE & you're good to go.
thanks for the reply, i've already known it.......thanks for the reply tho
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by Engrobiorah(m): 6:54pm On May 05, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @Uchethonia The fingerprint panel may need to be replaced. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
My infinix note 3 I bought last week Monday started yesterday showing lines and light blue ink color on the LCD screen with no physical damage on it, I took it to a service center here in Enugu, all the agent could report on the case she forwarded was "Dark screen atimes"
I hope the will see the real fault cry angry
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by greatAbdurl(m): 9:35pm On May 25, 2017
Please mine is the screen overlay prob. have searched virtually everywhere but couldn't find a solution many of my apps are not working now
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by Olalekanbanky1(m): 11:35pm On May 25, 2017
And some pple said this hot 4 pro is beta than tecno l9 plus o. So using ur complaints to judge, which one is better?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by CarlcareOpebi(f): 10:55am On May 26, 2017
greatAbdurl:
Please mine is the screen overlay prob.
have searched virtually everywhere but couldn't find a solution
many of my apps are not working now
Hello @greatAbdurl Your device may need an update. What's the current Build Number on your phone? Check this link for some more tips: SOLUTION TO SCREEN OVERLAY PROBLEMS http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/ge...erlay-problems If the problem persists, download Button unlocker from playstore & allow permissions on it. Thanks.
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by troubleshooter: 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
My Hotspot and Bluetooth puts itself off immediately after I turn the button on. I've set the availability to remain on always yet, the problem persists. I can't browse on my laptop again. I've upgraded severally hoping it's the software all to no avail.
Kindly advise anyone with a solution @calcareopebi kindly respond too.
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by BabaIbo: 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
almost everything is working fine with my own hot4 pro except data consumption rate.. I have subscribed twice(1.5g each) in three weeks, please any help
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by easyboyofall: 10:33am On Jul 21, 2017
Hello,

I formatted my Infinix Hot 4 pro and I discovered that some keypad are not more function(not working).
Can anybody help.
Pls.
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by lilfizzie: 6:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
Help!!!

My hot 4 hotspot keep switching off automatically after putting it on in 10secs or so
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by chibatov(m): 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
My hot 4 pro never charges to a 100%. it always gets stuck at 93. should I be worried
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by donkossy(m): 6:28am On Jul 27, 2017
The normal hot is bae... 7months and running now, no single issue, I mean no single issshh... Hot4 is bae
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 27, 2017
Hmmm hot 4...i sent injustice 2 from my Samsung Galaxy S6 to my friend's hot 4 guess what happened the game runs smoothly partially but the picture turns negative(have never seen a game turn negative before) .... Lolzzzz. Hot 4 not 4 hardcore gamers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Battle Of The 3gb Ram: Infinix Note 4 Pro Vs Hot S2 Pro Vs A1 Lite + Camera Test / WhatsApp Banned My Number, Help / MTN Nigeria Launches NextApps Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.