Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? (31068 Views)

My Unbiased Summary As A Former Member Of Celestial Church Of Christ... / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Birth Of Jesus: Did Mary Have Other Children Aside From Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Emeritusseun(m): 6:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
BinDean:
you mean the law given to them by the pharaoh, bloody jews and the arab pagagns whom whorshipd the stars and rocks ?

lol,,,pharaoh didnt gve moses d laws,.,,did u jump fence in bible classes..,lol
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Landflight4eva(m): 6:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
Landflight4eva:
We have two resurrection in the bible.
The first resurrection is for those that will rule with christ in heaven as king and priest(Revelation 20:4-6,Revelation 5:9,10,)these will serve as Administrators over the Earth while in heaven with Jesus Christ for a Thousand years after Satan has been Imprison alongside and demons.
The second resurrection is for both the righteous and the unrighteous (Act 24:15)
It will happen after Satan and his Demon has been Imprison.
The righteous ones here represent all those who become servant of most high God thru their faith in Jesus christ they will be here on Earth as a loyal subject of Christ and his heavenly human Administrator who are now spirit being.
The Unrighteous ones represent all those faithful men and women since the time of Abel to Noah,Abraham,David to the time of Jesus Earthly life and beyond(Act2:34,Hebrew 11:4-7....37-40,John 3:13)
Righteousness can never be attain by works or good deeds its only thru faith in Christ, hence all those who have died without knowing Christ has second chance of knowing because The most high God WILL NEVER PUNISH ANYONE WHO HAS NOT HEARD THE GOOD NEWS ABOUT CHRIST
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by allaboutobed(m): 7:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
they will be resurrected to life on earth as righteous or unrighteous ones as d case maybe.. Acts 24:15
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Lilimax(f): 7:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
chiedu7:
They will be judged by the law of conscience.

I think. undecided

But certainly now, reject Jesus and you are doomed embarassed
Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by tonyimadu: 7:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Many of them shall be judged according to the law of Moses, but it applies to the Israelites alone.

As for the non-israelites that died before Christ, they will be preached during the resurrection period when all that have died since Adam will rise from the dead. During that period, Satan will be bound in chains for a period of 1000yrs, which is the millennial reign of Christ. Those people will be made to see how their beliefs were wrong. After the 1000yr reign, Satan will be let lose again to test mankind for one last time. Anyone that chose to follow him at that time will be doomed with him.

I really would have love to quote Bible verses to support this, but am short on MB.
Wow! you make my day
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
Emeritusseun:

lol,,,pharaoh didnt gve moses d laws,.,,did u jump fence in bible classes..,lol
never been to bible class. perhaps u could school me.. Finding it hard to conect the dots from all you brainwashed children of god the christ.
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by udoh2k: 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
1. The Jews who know/have the Law will be judged by the law.

2. The gentile who do know God nor the Law will be judged by their conscience.

Read ROM 2:11 to d end.

3. Since Jesus has come, God has overlooked the ignorance of the Law by the gentiles and command/required every one to be saved thru Jesus Christ. ACTS 17:30-31

There4 no one has any excuse then and now. Everyone will judged by Christ and whosoever name is not found in the book life will be cast in hell fire. Rev 20:15
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
olumosen:
You can correct my English. It's my first time of creating a topic.

As it was written in the bible that whosoever that do not believe in Jesus Christ won't be saved and will rot in hell. My question here is what will happen to those who never knew Jesus Christ?
simple answer Bro, this pple will be judged by d Law.
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by KaptainAfrika: 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
No Sir.
God has seen that the end for all sinful mankind was eternal separation from Him.
So He sent prophets to warn humanity, but these were mocked and killed.
Finally, He sent His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ - believe in Him, repent, go and sin no more and eternal life was the end.
God is love, love sacrifices, love never forces itself on anyone - I have had a sad experience where the one I loved, told me upfront, that she only went out with me, out of pity; it hurt, why? I loved her and I was expecting that love to reciprocated...God loves us so much, but He will never force us to love Him back. If He did force us to love Him back, we would be nothing more than robots, God is not a rapist and will never force Himself on us.
So yes, He is all-knowing, but He loves us so much, that He respects even our decision to spend eternity apart from Him. It griefs Him, when a man takes His last breath and instead of returning home...descends to the place that was made for satan and his angels (it was never meant for the souls of men, in the beginning).

yemimajid:
just and fair, that kinda contradicts the fact that he is omniscient...dsnt it?
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Emeritusseun(m): 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
BinDean:
never been to bible class. perhaps u could school me.. Finding it hard to conect the dots from all you brainwashed children of god the christ.

ohhhh, you are one of them?!
Happy recovery!
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by VickyRotex(f): 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
Odunharry:

chaii. U dey vex o.. Cos the guy Didnt include source??

He dint include it na. It's bad! angry
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Lex11(m): 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
The Lord Jesus Christ is the Almighty (Revelations 1:7-8 )... He is the "The mighty GOD", "The everlasting Father"...

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." - Isaiah 9:6

So, in principle and practice, the Lord Jesus is the I AM, so he was and is able to do everything, including mercifully save and justify any human being, no matter when.

Illustratively...
"Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad. Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am." - John 8:56-58

Blessings!
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by aim14(f): 10:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
olumosen:

As it was written in the bible that whosoever that do not believe in Jesus Christ won't be saved and will rot in hell. My question here is what will happen to those who never knew Jesus Christ?
@OP I think Romans 2 answers it.. thanks
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Akhere1: 11:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
Revelation 21:8 we tell you better
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
Jammiiee:
embarassedthey av a conscience, how does a small child knows when he does something wrong?
a child probably kows by the unduely selfish scorn from washed up brains like you (by xpriencing what they see & learn & then they adapt afaterwards).. know today you are not born with right & wrong stacked in ur brain..the scope is: u xperiece & then you learn. which then brings you to right & wrong & then norm.. the take away here is; had u met ur society &environs practicing canibalism as norm & vegetarianism as barbaric, you would hav unconciously adapted to it without rampaging concience..
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Iamdmentor1(m): 11:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
olumosen:

They were judged by their conscience.
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
KaptainAfrika:
No Sir.
God has seen that the end for all sinful mankind was eternal separation from Him.
So He sent prophets to warn humanity, but these were mocked and killed.
Finally, He sent His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ - believe in Him, repent, go and sin no more and eternal life was the end.
God is love, love sacrifices, love never forces itself on anyone - I have had a sad experience where the one I loved, told me upfront, that she only went out with me, out of pity; it hurt, why? I loved her and I was expecting that love to reciprocated...God loves us so much, but He will never force us to love Him back. If He did force us to love Him back, we would be nothing more than robots, God is not a rapist and will never force Himself on us.
So yes, He is all-knowing, but He loves us so much, that He respects even our decision to spend eternity apart from Him. It griefs Him, when a man takes His last breath and instead of returning home...descends to the place that was made for satan and his angels (it was never meant for the souls of men, in the beginning).

what's wrong with people..you refer to ur god as d loving & merciciful lord, yet your brain endorsed d idea of him sending his only beloved son out of heaven and then tortured/crucified him to death just to save his obviously worthless creatures from his wrath??.. jeezz!! what a horrendous merciful god u've got.

Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by KingAfo(m): 12:19am On Mar 06, 2017
yemimajid:
Did you just admit that you have no understanding of your religion, you just choose to follow it, probably because it's what you grew up into, so there's really no point in trying to learn nd understand more abt it?
Dude you need. Holy. Spirit for. Understanding of. The word of God #mypoint
Goodbye alfa sule.
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:49am On Mar 06, 2017
Isahalbash:

As if na NOLLYWOOD grin
As if na NOLLYWOOD
k k k k k k
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by KaptainAfrika: 3:20am On Mar 06, 2017
"what's wrong with people..you refer to ur god as d loving & merciciful lord, yet your brain endorsed d idea of him sending his only beloved son out of heaven and then tortured/crucified him to death just to save his obviously worthless creatures from his wrath??.. jeezz!! what a horrendous merciful god u've got."

I see you have skipped 90% of what I wrote, and gone to the parts where you think, is most weakest.
I have seen your response too many times. You wish to live your life with no moral point of reference, greater than yourself. You wish to live your life as you wish, thinking there would be no consequences. The thought of a supreme being, and a set of moral laws is like a cage to you. Yet you subscribe to the same moral laws, that you wish to free yourself from. How do you know what's right or wrong, how do you define what is horrendous and not?, and why should I or anyone outside of your pseudo-universe abide by your definitions of right and wrong ?!
I sincerely hope you are not one of those atheists, that believe nothing made something out of nothing, and that we are here for no reason and its all by chance.

[quote author=BinDean post=54309241][/quote]
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by benjibabs(m): 3:29am On Mar 06, 2017
fatymore:
In as much they believe in oneness of God.. And do good.. Why won't they enter heaven...
P.s...am a Muslim and am happy to be one
Let's start from here:
How much good do you think can qualify them for heaven ?
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 06, 2017
KaptainAfrika:
"what's wrong with people..you refer to ur god as d loving & merciciful lord, yet your brain endorsed d idea of him sending his only beloved son out of heaven and then tortured/crucified him to death just to save his obviously worthless creatures from his wrath??.. jeezz!! what a horrendous merciful god u've got."

I see you have skipped 90% of what I wrote, and gone to the parts where you think, is most weakest.
I have seen your response too many times. You wish to live your life with no moral point of reference, greater than yourself. You wish to live your life as you wish, thinking there would be no consequences. The thought of a supreme being, and a set of moral laws is like a cage to you. Yet you subscribe to the same moral laws, that you wish to free yourself from. How do you know what's right or wrong, how do you define what is horrendous and not?, and why should I or anyone outside of your pseudo-universe abide by your definitions of right and wrong ?!
I sincerely hope you are not one of those atheists, that believe nothing made something out of nothing, and that we are here for no reason and its all by chance.

am no atheist, brother.. am jusg trying to learn & understand things that's spiritually & logically reasonable..i hav tried using d suposed holy book but didnt work. this is d only way i've got left; asking questions. is it wrong of me?
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 06, 2017
Emeritusseun:

ohhhh, you are one of them?!
Happy recovery!
one of them who xactly?? arent you suposed to share the gospel to win heart for ur god.. why shying away from responsobility bestowed on you by ur most kind & beloveth god??
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 06, 2017
grin grin
yemimajid:
guy why?
grin
yemimajid:
guy why?
dude probably got stung in the head @ that very moment he bitched in
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 06, 2017
firstking01:
What's "fossil records"...i guess you wanna say it was not GOD that created man, smhundecided…Everything about GOD and man started in eden....if you have spiritual insight scripturally and you understand the concept and implications of creation you'd understand that the law GOD gave to moses started in heaven and down to the garden of eden...mind you, it's not everything that's written in the bible but the ones that are written are there so you and i can believe that HE was, HE is and HE's to come cool.
what do you mean by 'not everything is written in d bible
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 06, 2017
Emmanuel602:

The more you seek to know, the more confused you will get
is that a curse...or fact?
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Jammiiee(m): 10:14am On Mar 06, 2017
I'm amazed at ur level of explanation, couldn't u av done dt without insults? Must u insult people before proving a point? What an imbroglio undecided.
BinDean:
a child probably kows by the unduely selfish scorn from washed up brains like you (by xpriencing what they see & learn & then they adapt afaterwards).. know today you are not born with right & wrong stacked in ur brain..the scope is: u xperiece & then you learn. which then brings you to right & wrong & then norm.. the take away here is; had u met ur society &environs practicing canibalism as norm & vegetarianism as barbaric, you would hav unconciously adapted to it without rampaging concience..
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Earthrealmlord: 11:53am On Mar 06, 2017
I enjoy reading on Nairaland as a guest but choose to register because of
your question and will most likely not again after this .

Based on your question i noticed a lot of Christians do not read or understand the bible.
I know most questions like this are born out of MISCHIEF and i sincerely hope you are not trying to .

To get the desired answer to your question you MUST ACCEPT a good answer as a CHRISTIAN
and not reason otherwise, else you are definitely up to something which is called DELIBERATE MISCHIEF.

Also you must understand that the Bible is prefect but made imperfect as a result of different translations,
( AUTHORIZED OR UNAUTHORIZED) thus we have different SECTS of Christian and different understanding all Professing
to be genuine and creating a lot of confusions, so you have to see beyond all this folks to get a good answer.

Mankind was no longer the same after the flood

THE ANSWER ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE PRINCIPLES

MAN FELL IN EDEN AND LOST IT

SOME VERY FEW WHERE CHOSEN BEFORE AND AFTER THE FLOOD.

All those who died in the bible before the coming of Christ are DIVIDED INTO TWO CATEGORIES (FROM ABRAHAM)

1. THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL (JEWS)
2. THE NON CHILDREN OF ISRAEL (GENTILES)

1. THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL (JEWS) : All those in this category are destined to go to Heaven
after JUDGEMENT IF THEY OBEY/OBSERVE THE LAWS (currently where ere they? is an argument
for another day but all agree on a final destination after judgement which is HEAVEN)

2. THE NON CHILDREN OF ISRAEL (GENTILES) : All those in this category are destined to go to Hell
after JUDGEMENT because they are not CHOSEN therefor the law was not given to them.

what happens to those that lived a good life in the second category e.g
BALAAM son of BEOR (Numbers 22 and 23)

ANSWER IS

Tho there were used by God and some even prophesied but the were not a CHOSEN. (Matthew 22:14)
THAT is why he Died with the other 5 kings (Numbers 31:cool

BY THE PRINCIPLES OF THE BIBLE AND HAS A CHRISTIAN

ALL GENTILES ARE DOOMED, THANK-GOD FOR THE GRACE YOU GOT THROUGH JESUS AND DAILY TREASURE THAT SALVATION
BY WALKING WITH HIM IN FAITH AND OBEDIENCE TO HIS WILL FOR YOUR LIFE.

WHO ARE YOU MERE MORTALS TO QUESTION THE DECISION OF GOD

Isaiah 55:8-9 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

1 Corinthians 2:16 “For who has understood the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?” But we have the mind of Christ.

Isaiah 45:9-12 “Woe to him who strives with him who formed him, a pot among earthen pots! Does the clay say to him who
forms it, ‘What are you making?’ or ‘Your work has no handles’? Woe to him who says to a father, ‘What are you
begetting?’ or to a woman, ‘With what are you in labor?’” Thus says the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, and the one who
formed him: “Ask me of things to come; will you command me concerning my children and the work of my hands?
I made the earth and created man on it; it was my hands that stretched out the heavens, and I commanded all their host.

Romans 9:20 But who are you, O man, to answer back to God? Will what is molded say to its molder,
“Why have you made me like this?”

Job 38:1-41 Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind and said: “Who is this that darkens counsel by words
without knowledge? Dress for action like a man; I will question you, and you make it known to me.
“Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth? Tell me, if you have understanding. Who determined its measure
ments—surely you know! Or who stretched the line upon it? ...

BUT IF YOU STILL SEEK ALTERNATIVE ANSWERS THEN YOUR SEARCH HAS JUST BEGUN AND YOU MIGHT NEED TO CHECK OUTSIDE THE BIBLE
which implies you are no longer using the BIBLE HAS YOUR STANDARD and therefore means you only profess to be a christian

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR ENDLESS SEARCH OF UNAVAILABLE TRUTH
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by KaptainAfrika: 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
Oh no, its not wrong to ask questions. But when you ask those questions, be fair enough not to pre-judge an answer, look at the answers given without any prior bias - I believe this logic you wish to apply.
1. If what Jesus Christ said is true, would you believe it?
2. If man did not have freewill, then God would truly be unjust in punishing us, because it wasn't our choice in the first place.
3. If justice isn't one of God's primary characteristics, then we should be genuinely worried about those who died without hearing the gospel of Jesus Christ or even babies who died before becoming born-again. God is just and will deal with each of us, fairly.

Take this analogy.
I am in great debt due to gambling and other vices, so great, that my creditor has taken me to the supreme court of the land. I am about to be sentenced to jail, when a surety rises from the crowd and says "I will pay this young man's debt, provided he goes and does not engage in the same gambling and vice that put him in this situation".
My creditor is shocked but still wants me to be in jail, the judge hits the gravel - "Mr Creditor, I see a stranger has offered to pay you back your money, in all fairness, I don't see why your debtor should still be sentenced, do you wish to forfeit the huge amount of money, you are owed?", my creditor replied hesitantly, "no, my Lord".
The judge turns to me, even though this stranger has offered to pay my huge debts with conditions attached, I can decide to go to jail instead than accept his offer, after all I might not want to give up the life of gambling and other vices.
"Young man, are you going to go to jail or will you accept this stranger's act of mercy?" the judge asks me.
If it were you, what will be your response?

BinDean:
am no atheist, brother.. am jusg trying to learn & understand things that's spiritually & logically reasonable..i hav tried using d suposed holy book but didnt work. this is d only way i've got left; asking questions. is it wrong of me?
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by KaptainAfrika: 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
God is just and fair. To worry about what will happen to those, who lived before Jesus came, is to be distracted from the current dispensation we are in. This is the equivalent of running a race, and looking at a far away runner and not focused on the track you are on. If God is just and fair, we don't need to unnecessarily worry ourselves about certain issues. The bible says "...won't the judge of all the earth, do right?". Genesis 18 vs 25.

Earthrealmlord:
I enjoy reading on Nairaland as a guest but choose to register because of
your question and will most likely not again after this .

Based on your question i noticed a lot of Christians do not read or understand the bible.
I know most questions like this are born out of MISCHIEF and i sincerely hope you are not trying to .

To get the desired answer to your question you MUST ACCEPT a good answer as a CHRISTIAN
and not reason otherwise, else you are definitely up to something which is called DELIBERATE MISCHIEF.

Also you must understand that the Bible is prefect but made imperfect as a result of different translations,
( AUTHORIZED OR UNAUTHORIZED) thus we have different SECTS of Christian and different understanding all Professing
to be genuine and creating a lot of confusions, so you have to see beyond all this folks to get a good answer.

Mankind was no longer the same after the flood

THE ANSWER ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE PRINCIPLES

MAN FELL IN EDEN AND LOST IT

SOME VERY FEW WHERE CHOSEN BEFORE AND AFTER THE FLOOD.

All those who died in the bible before the coming of Christ are DIVIDED INTO TWO CATEGORIES (FROM ABRAHAM)

1. THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL (JEWS)
2. THE NON CHILDREN OF ISRAEL (GENTILES)

1. THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL (JEWS) : All those in this category are destined to go to Heaven
after JUDGEMENT IF THEY OBEY/OBSERVE THE LAWS (currently where ere they? is an argument
for another day but all agree on a final destination after judgement which is HEAVEN)

2. THE NON CHILDREN OF ISRAEL (GENTILES) : All those in this category are destined to go to Hell
after JUDGEMENT because they are not CHOSEN therefor the law was not given to them.

what happens to those that lived a good life in the second category e.g
BALAAM son of BEOR (Numbers 22 and 23)

ANSWER IS

Tho there were used by God and some even prophesied but the were not a CHOSEN. (Matthew 22:14)
THAT is why he Died with the other 5 kings (Numbers 31:cool

BY THE PRINCIPLES OF THE BIBLE AND HAS A CHRISTIAN

ALL GENTILES ARE DOOMED, THANK-GOD FOR THE GRACE YOU GOT THROUGH JESUS AND DAILY TREASURE THAT SALVATION
BY WALKING WITH HIM IN FAITH AND OBEDIENCE TO HIS WILL FOR YOUR LIFE.

WHO ARE YOU MERE MORTALS TO QUESTION THE DECISION OF GOD

Isaiah 55:8-9 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

1 Corinthians 2:16 “For who has understood the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?” But we have the mind of Christ.

Isaiah 45:9-12 “Woe to him who strives with him who formed him, a pot among earthen pots! Does the clay say to him who
forms it, ‘What are you making?’ or ‘Your work has no handles’? Woe to him who says to a father, ‘What are you
begetting?’ or to a woman, ‘With what are you in labor?’” Thus says the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, and the one who
formed him: “Ask me of things to come; will you command me concerning my children and the work of my hands?
I made the earth and created man on it; it was my hands that stretched out the heavens, and I commanded all their host.

Romans 9:20 But who are you, O man, to answer back to God? Will what is molded say to its molder,
“Why have you made me like this?”

Job 38:1-41 Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind and said: “Who is this that darkens counsel by words
without knowledge? Dress for action like a man; I will question you, and you make it known to me.
“Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth? Tell me, if you have understanding. Who determined its measure
ments—surely you know! Or who stretched the line upon it? ...

BUT IF YOU STILL SEEK ALTERNATIVE ANSWERS THEN YOUR SEARCH HAS JUST BEGUN AND YOU MIGHT NEED TO CHECK OUTSIDE THE BIBLE
which implies you are no longer using the BIBLE HAS YOUR STANDARD and therefore means you only profess to be a christian

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR ENDLESS SEARCH OF UNAVAILABLE TRUTH

Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
shaybebaby:

The law at the time of their existence which does not recognise the biblical God?

If that is the case, the biblical law is not the only applicable law so one might infer that if judgement day were to come, all will be judged according to what is wrong or right in their respective belief systems.

Therefore, there isn't one true religious standard, all are applicable depending on which one you subscribe to.

I like this, no need to argue about whose God is right. All religious beliefs are valid.
Thanks. I don't get your point though.
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
KaptainAfrika:
Oh no, its not wrong to ask questions. But when you ask those questions, be fair enough not to pre-judge an answer, look at the answers given without any prior bias - I believe this logic you wish to apply.
1. If what Jesus Christ said is true, would you believe it?
2. If man did not have freewill, then God would truly be unjust in punishing us, because it wasn't our choice in the first place.
3. If justice isn't one of God's primary characteristics, then we should be genuinely worried about those who died without hearing the gospel of Jesus Christ or even babies who died before becoming born-again. God is just and will deal with each of us, fairly.

Take this analogy.
I am in great debt due to gambling and other vices, so great, that my creditor has taken me to the supreme court of the land. I am about to be sentenced to jail, when a surety rises from the crowd and says "I will pay this young man's debt, provided he goes and does not engage in the same gambling and vice that put him in this situation".
My creditor is shocked but still wants me to be in jail, the judge hits the gravel - "Mr Creditor, I see a stranger has offered to pay you back your money, in all fairness, I don't see why your debtor should still be sentenced, do you wish to forfeit the huge amount of money, you are owed?", my creditor replied hesitantly, "no, my Lord".
The judge turns to me, even though this stranger has offered to pay my huge debts with conditions attached, I can decide to go to jail instead than accept his offer, after all I might not want to give up the life of gambling and other vices.
"Young man, are you going to go to jail or will you accept this stranger's act of mercy?" the judge asks me.
If it were you, what will be your response?

1) YES.
2) am not a gambler & for the gambler, i hope he enjoys & proud of what he does best & thats all i hav regarding ur gambler's case.. take this: i love reading alot which makes me a book worm though i dont hav enough money to buy me lot of books and i resorted to borowing money to purchase lot of books,,& blink twice i found my remain stumbling on d gallow of dept..I found myself in ur gambler's shoe & d kind man presents to me ur suposedly golden offer...but to me am a book freek, i lov it, i enjoy it & am proud of what i've become: a book worm. so i just do not fancy the offer..so i choose to go to jail with sense of passion & fulfilment than crawling to d tune of presure loopholes of life circumstances..so i reject the offer & i choose to read to the cost of going to jail...the gambler would surely do same if he is true enough to himself. answer: No, i would rejec his offer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) / Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia / Nollywood Stars Turned Pastors (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.